CNN: Beto drips with white male privilege , does Jow Forums agree ??

CNN is tearing Beto up

twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1086026887552479233

Jow Forums, Should Beto apologize for his toxic white masculinity and privilege ???

Attached: 6147247012839424.png (593x634, 253K)

But I thought Robert O'Rourke was an honorary non-white after he spread his asshole for beaners by taking a spic name

I can't understand why would any white man be a democrats.

Attached: democrats18.jpg (646x960, 104K)

oh,

Attached: 6185238045392896.png (611x789, 269K)

CNN is right. If Beto were a Beano, he would have been deported after driving drunk and fleeing the police.

Why are they turning on beto the beta now? they were sucking his cock even a few weeks ago

kind of weird how the left media is tearing down each other’s candidates

I honestly despise this faggot. Most blatant puppet I've seen in awhile.

"How do you do, fellow kids?"

They already made fools of themselves this past week with their "white privilege" bullshit and here they are doing it again.

What utter fools. Oh well, I guess it's good for us.

I hope this means they'll making way for Mama.

Attached: hillarylel.png (665x685, 392K)

He must have upset the beast somehow

Eh, to be fair, he is one of those "far out, man" Gen'Xers.

He was also arrested for burglary

They know hes unelectable. Theyre getting rid of him

it's why trump is basically guaranteed a reelection. the democrat field is going to be a clusterfuck with people tearing down the other nominees and whatever progressive paragon runs is going to get shafted. this is going to cause another "bernie got fucked by the DNC, i'm skipping voting" effect.

but i though they were pretending he was hispanic

Imaging having to go through live named Nia-Malika. I pity the poor wretch.

this is the infighting leading up to the primary.
been waiting 2 years for this shitfest to kick off

She did this intentionally so she could correct white people.

Beto failed in his mission. It’s time to put him on the scrap heap to make way for the next generation artificial candidate. Hopefully it will learn from its predecessor’s mistakes.

the drunk driving and fleeing would have counted as a felony meaning he shouldn't even be in the running for any government position. charges were never pursued because his father, Pat O'Rourke, was a judge and served on the el paso city council so other judges were paying a favor.
Nepotism at it's finest.

>Beta O'Cuck

If your first name has a hyphen in it, you're likely a nigger, and therefore your opinion doesn't matter to me

Daily reminder that ejaculate is white.

>imagine a middle-aged woman who just lost a senate race runs for president and is celebrated by the media
Like Carly Fiorina?

Beto ????? What sort of a name is that? Sounds like a rejected droid name from a shit sci fi movie ......