Civil War General /CWG/ Political Divides edition

Coming conflict to America? It's happening. The divide has reached critical proportions and has become commonplace talk.

Trump can hold the State of the Union in the Senate rather than the House. Pelosi BTFO

Previous threads:

Attached: 1547345796581.jpg (600x429, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dedYiqaYHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=ExFidetD4Lw
washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/10/23/the-political-divide-in-the-united-states-animated/?utm_term=.dce3a40e0a3e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unlimited food. Not good food mind you but food nonetheless. So basically game over global feudalism in 15 minutes. Also baka desu epic wins xD

Not even close to a civil war. You're still way too rich and comfortable for civil war

When subprime bubble kicks the bucket it won’t be a left right issue, student debtors and millenials trying to buy homes will get fucked

I'm extremely rich and I just want to see leftists and brown people get exterminated, at this point.

If they won't get in line willingly and contribute to a better future for all nations then they need to be removed by any means our government has.

Attached: Cival War.png (1802x905, 154K)

this, it's coming but things are gonna get WAY fucking worse first

Our first civil war occurred when we were pretty fat and happy at the time.

Yup. Even "poor" people are semi comfortable here by global standards, whether they admit it or not. If the economy crashes then we may reevaluate.

Would you stop spamming every thread with this shit?

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-17 18-57-45.png (536x461, 246K)

surprisingly accurate image

Attached: 1547411484197.jpg (521x376, 80K)

>Civil War II
It's a foreign power psyop. Once you get people start thinking/talking about it, trust further erodes.

Remember guys, the government can't possibly win against an armed group of citizens.

That's why Assad was kicked out of power 5 years ago and the citizen militias took over the country.

Attached: Directional_Fragmentation_Pipe_Bomb_IED_w_Tripwire.jpg (480x414, 31K)

I'm comfortable too, but I just want to get this shit over with. We all know it's coming, why drag it on any longer? I'm not getting any younger

Attached: 1454321310967.jpg (2000x1333, 481K)

You're headed in the right direction, but things need to get much worse for a real happening. I doubt the (((elites))) would escalate in such a way that their rule is jeopardized tho, a civil war would be a threat to them too.

You don’t understand, this isn’t a third world banana republic.

We weren’t starving and unemployed the last time we took up arms, we fought for IDEAS. They say it cant happen here BUT IT ALREADY DID AND IT CAN HAPPEN AGAIN.

He isn't allowed in the Senate.

Same tradition as the British Queen not being allowed in the House of Commons.

Yeah, totally in agreement with you. I mean, remember that time the armed citizens fought the Spanish military? They utterly destroyed the army and hung Franco from a telephone pole. The armed forces didn't stand a chance against the citizens.

January 18th 2019 is the day of the attack.

Stay away from crowded places!

Have fun!

Attached: IMG_4747.jpg (903x1125, 877K)

Attached: ota60115.jpg (360x413, 30K)

If there is a civil war, the United States is gonna end up someone else’s colony.

No, what you will see is the country fracturing as red states become more red and blue states become more blue. People that don't conform will get harrassed out of their respective neighborhoods.

Seriously, the most surefire way to get your shit ignored on Jow Forums is to spam it. We're all filter feeders and we filter out spam the fastest.

Begone fluorescent african american

How is it a civil war when theyre not citizens? Its just a country defending itself from invaders.

Happening now.
This is why I started these /CWG/ threads. The divide is serious and only growing.

Attached: GTRSMKQOOM3WNA7IC7JBU4UCKI.gif (606x434, 69K)

whoa
I post efps and even this is too far

Yes, keep posting these. As you and I both know, Castro was killed during the Bay of Pigs invasion by citizens just like us.

would you prefer these instead?

Attached: this-Metzitzah-bpeh.jpg (623x457, 89K)

Yes. But that was before (((mass media))) and (((entertainment))). You're forgetting the level of brainwashing your nation has suffered. Without an economic crash, or some insane gun control laws (which I doubt someone will fight over, no matter how much Jow Forumsommandos say they will), or some other crazy huge happening that will impact your insanely large country with 300 mil people, there will not be a civil war.

Yeah, as we know, Jews never benefit from civil wars.

They would NEVER intentionally encourage a civil war to make huge amounts of money during the conflict. That's never happened before.

Jews hate the fact that white people kill each other over petty politics.

Its not about that actually.
But after that idiot above said a date for a event that I must now label fictive I am constrained.

Say what you will. The future will reveal the truth.

Attached: stolen fetus.jpg (1418x1701, 192K)

>Trying this hard

Attached: 1504214113126s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Only way to save this country is to kill every fucking democrat.

If they come for our guns, there will be a civil war. You do not understand American gun owners.

Based beaner.

Some of them are good people who just don’t pay enough attention to politics tho.

Glow ni-nigger? Yeah? Guys?

Bullshit. Then they're fucking idiots.

We need to separate the wheat from the chaff. And the fucking Democrats and liberal motherfuckers are the chaff. The chaff needs to be burned to the fucking ground.

I'm more melee oriented, so if anyone needs a good NUNCHAKU expert, I'm your guy! Been practicing recently and my skill level is about 87 or so (89 with headband).

cool graph
yes civil war 2 is inevitable.
could happen at next recession.

My guess is as good as any, but it certainly won't be as clean cut as the last civ war. I would assume that hostilities will break out, the government/military will fail, a period of chaos will follow. Large "civilian" (irregular) armies will likely form to defend communities and fend of Mexican migration. Then there is a power struggle in the military, which will lead military rule over the US.

The Right will win any armed conflict, but the issue will be the sheer number of browns and retards that have swamped the country. It will be an atomized and confusing conflict that will ultimately fracture the USA for good, possibly leaving the former USA in regional chunks similar to the Roman Empire.

Attached: 1546923294633.jpg (640x480, 260K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dedYiqaYHiM

Idiots are useful, user.

brate, americans are retarded, they dont understand how it takes societal collapse to drive people to civil war. It took the bankruptcy of Yugoslavia to get people starving and angry enough to fight each other. Americans are pussies

Fuck off Russian shill

Back in the 50's my grandmother was pretty much the only Dem in the entire town. There wasn't much difference then vs. now as far as dividing lines folks draw. Only real difference is with all the types of available media puts it in your face at a constant rate compared to back then when all they had was a daily newspaper and the radio.

Not really, America has a fuck ton of internal problems that no one wants to admit. The opioid epidemic is so bad we actually have a declining life expectancy. There's also a massive increase in suicides. People are far from comfortable right now. There's a lot of disaffected young white men with nothing to live for, that's a volatile position for any country to be in.

I pray to God every night for a war, I NEED it. I simply NEED it and soon

Checked

the opiod thing gets no attention. in appalachia its so bad that more than 50% if the generation is raised by their grandparents. thats how you know. raised by the grandparents

This

>Shilling a meme this cringey
I hope you're being paid by a foreign power and are not the glow in the dark motherfucker I'm afraid you are.

Attached: 6543757883.jpg (922x692, 121K)

It's super fucking bad, it's wiping out an entire generation and not a single finger is lifted against it. A couple of fags died of AIDS and the entire country ground to a halt to stop it, tens of thousands of whites die a year, not one word is said about it.

The LOL NO CIVIL WAR WTF faggots will be the first ones starving to death and crying to their prepping neighbors.

Gas yourself, kike

Glow in the dark CIA niggers

You can see ‘em when your driving. Just hit em with your car.

It’s the extremely rich that will be the first to die. Your shit will be taken and your women fucked insane.

It's progressives who need to be exterminated.

And going forward, we need to maintain an iron grip on our cultural institutions. The left has made advancements without winning elections for decades due to the overwhelmingly left-wing nature of the media and schools. They're indoctrinating people as kids and shifting the overton window out from beneath our feet. This includes hollywood, tv shows and the music industry. No more first amendment protection for leftists.

Pic related is another representation of the growing divide

Attached: CW2b.png (640x1018, 474K)

Yeah that image is exactly what is going on yet those fuck still won the midterms.

We are dead and over.

>Source: The Economist
Ironically, a left wing rag too.
Thanks user.

Civil war will be incomprehensibly bloody. The self-immolation of the United States will set the rest of the world aflame as the other, lesser powers seek to fill the power void in our absence. In our own country, our fragile electrical, water, and food systems will collapse, leaving the streets filled with wretched humans unaccustomed to finding food for themselves and unable to figure out how without access to the internet. Many will simply shutdown in the face of such stress and many more will resort to barbarism. The urban centers will run red with blood and the government will be unable to stem the tide as their police and military forces dissolve immediately with men abandoning their posts in a desperate attempt to save their own families from destruction.
youtube.com/watch?v=ExFidetD4Lw

Attached: rubble.jpg (1200x1447, 801K)

Add to that it's tough to find a good wife

This user gets it.

Scary prospect. Get guns, ammo, and learn to hunt, trap, and forage

AYO DIS NIGGA LIVIN DAT TRAP LYFE YEET YEET

I like that the one black guy looks like he thinking "I am getting too damn black for this shit"

Attached: Happy Toaster.jpg (400x330, 22K)

Source on this?

washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/10/23/the-political-divide-in-the-united-states-animated/?utm_term=.dce3a40e0a3e

I saqy "fuck it"... this election cycle? lets just GET it OVER with? Lets fight in the strreets, democrats VS Republicans? to decide the election... lets just STOP the hockey game? let us fight it out... we'll just do this election one time "beirut style"... get it the fuck over with...

Thank ya

You're so fucking dumb it's astounding.

When it's obvious that IT'S HAPPENING, the wealthy will be far away from the masses. Unless they're dumbass kikes stuck in New York, in which case, good riddance.

When shit does hit the fan I honestly think a good 50% of the Hispanic population is going to say fuck it and migrate south to central america.
Most aren't going to fight except in self defense. They have no patriotism or loyalty to this country. They just want the gibs, decent paying jobs, and relative safety. Once those are gone they're going to fuck off.

So would your peers say the same? How about the average Mexican?

Wise words,despite what many think police care about their families their direct families. Posts will be abandoned. I fear this is very close to happening. Our entire infastructure is fragile. i fear it happening now while my parents live but I will die for my mom and dad. I love my parents and I love my brothers. Id gladly die fending off niggers and taking them down with me to ensure my mom never suffers. My reason for living is protecting family. I guess I never really thought how much I cherish them till now. But Id gladly die to ensure they do not go out suffering. This war is very close and I can feel it. I need to hit the range. Thanks for the reminder user.

ITT THREAD.
Cianiggers glow so hard that they team up with the blackpill doomers.

>Hurr durr, burgers don't hate each other with a violent passion

You may have to shoot your own mother to prevent her capture and rape by the niggers. Save a bullet for yourself.

hi boone

Attached: Craig_Boone.jpg (800x572, 163K)

On the one hand I see no way for diplomatic solutions to work. On the other hand my people are brainwashed cowards. I don't know how this would even start, but it seems inevitable.

Its something that is difficult. Id sooner kill 4 niggers than let that happen. I won't go down without a fight not now, not ever. See you on the otherside dude.

>The republican flags aren't Israel flags, and they don't have any American flags on fire.
Gay. The republican party is pro faggot, pro nigger, anti gun, pro tax, pro immigration, pro amnesty. They are anti american, and so are the democrats.

>Coming conflict to America? It's happening. The divide has reached critical proportions and has become commonplace talk.
You're literally retarded.

Nothing will happen until the majority of people are starving, which they will never let happen.

This. People have shit to lose here. You cant even speak against the norm for fear of losing your job and life. The jews succeeded in making us too god damn comftorble

Attached: 3173A83C00000578-0-image-a-32_1456770906222.jpg (634x422, 81K)

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (850x478, 104K)

Attached: DjNDpgcUwAI0IRt.jpg (852x829, 180K)

>(1)
>deescalation

once the reality of the shitfest sets in the weak will be the first to die as they kill themselves in huge numbers

fuck yeah they will.
those fuckers are here for the money, they're not seriously invested in the future of this country.
fuck, that's the whole problem with them coming here in the first place

Look Serbia. I'm not saying your nation hasn't seen some hardcore shit because it has but Americans fucking hate each other over here. Race relations have been down the shitter since Obama took office and entire families are being split apart because some people voted Trump. We're reaching natsoc vs communism levels of polarization and if anything major lights the powder keg we'll be shooting each other so fast you will spill your vodka. Franz Ferdinand getting shot was all it took to cause the first world war and America is in a similar situation.

Attached: 1547749185746.png (500x709, 209K)

everybody is keeping it in because they don't want to lose whatever they still have.
once the next crash happens, and it's gonna be a bad one, people will be pissed off, poor, and hungry.
perfect recipe for war.

Actually I haven't even been following this shit much. And today for no reason I woke up, and my very first thought was this is the beginning of the civil war.
Yea I know a lot of you think we're not even close. I'm rarely wrong about these kinds of things. It's starting.
This is a solid, hurtful, divide now. The government can't run. The Dems have just shut down entirely and refuse to negotiate, compromise, anything.
War happens when you do that.
That's the very recipe for war. That's the very thing you do to start one.
The divide has been getting worse for awhile, but now it's a solid, real, stand off.
And it's not going to change anytime soon. It's going to get worse. Much worse.

You can see thecommunist/progressivist tumor visibly growing from 2005 onwards.

Is it a civil war if one side is made of foreigners?

exactly