Prove to me that you all aren't misanthropic wastes of life

Prove to me that you all aren't misanthropic wastes of life.
The only views you all support are the ones that go against your own best interest.
You larp as being intelligent and successful yet you epitomize the illiterate sister fucking trailer trash that worships Trump. You believe in conspiracy theories because you think being a contrarian makes you smart. Yet when blacks claim to be "woke" they are stupid niggers?

>No regulations they are bad bad bad! The corporations will take care of us!
>Cut taxes for rich and corporations, it will trickle down to me me me!
>Unions are evil evil evil! It takes away power from the good corporations!
>Estate tax is bad bad bad! Why should my inbred son pay taxes on the $5,000 trailer he inherits?

This is Jow Forums but with some politics mixed in. You all literally hate your own lives so you want no one to be happy.

Attached: 1545449033147.jpg (1080x1080, 1.39M)

Shoot yourself, faggot.

Attached: 1538688725628.jpg (600x800, 99K)

>ID: f4G3Rcvf
Jow Forums knew

Here comes the crimson chin

very bad and gay post

>Prove to me that you all aren't misanthropic wastes of life.
Fuck you. I'm a misanthropic waste of life, I ain't gotta prove shit to you. Hurry up and die.

Attached: 1282875759103.png (241x230, 17K)

>No regulations they are bad
Regulations stunt the growth of businesses. This is why China is surpassing us technologically.
>Cut taxes for rich and corporations, it will trickle down to me!
Trump cut taxes last year for corporations and immediately there were news of them increasing wages and benefits.
>Unions are evil
I was in a union before. All the niggers were lazy as fuck because they knew they couldn't be fired. It decreases productivity a fuckton.
>Estate tax is bad
Yes double taxation is great. Working hard your entire life so uncle tom can take 40% of your earnings only for him to take another 40% when you die.

I'm just here to laugh at retards and collect my shill checks for shitposting.

1 post by this id

2, 3, 1

>f4G
ID doesn't lie

>thread only up for 10 minutes
Have a (You)

Who are you that anyone needs to prove anything to? Do you even think before posting this?

>Prove to me
how

You are new here so let me spoil the secret. This is a meme board, no one here believes what they write. It's all to get a rise out of people and be edgy

Prove to us you aren't a filthy kike.

Most of us are disenfranchised liberals who are just trying to make things reich

Attached: 1494083208031.jpg (600x485, 72K)

hello? retard? have you been asleep for the last decade?
in the current year left/right division is not about regulations, taxation or workers rights. it's purely about being for or against third world mass immigration. the classic "left" that you want to believe in, that defends the working class first and foremost is dead and gone.
if anything there's a shitload more corporate dicksucking coming from the left: corporation "supports" some progressive idea as a PR move -> degenerate leftist shills now will defend the corporation for free.

I am a misanthropic waste of life, but I am on my way. I am getting better every day. I do something to benefit my life every day.

>ID f4G

Attached: 324523324432234.png (500x513, 119K)

Attached: 1547771406974m.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

>Prove to me
Stopped reading there.

Marry middle
Fuck left
Kill right

kill all jewish and israeli children