What would you do if trump actually colluded?

If Mueller comes out and there’s clear evidence that Trump was actually working at the direction of Putin would you guys still follow him or drop him?

Attached: 73DC8D5B-22AA-45A5-B9B9-8153DC9DF109.jpg (460x259, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html
content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19960715,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinning_Boris
snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/962789346154876929
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CNN fag

Putin is making America great again. God bless him.

There's no what if.

I'd say it's on parity with weaponizing the FBI to wiretap your opponent

Leak after leak shows clinton and dems working for israel 24/7, you see people stop following them?

I kind of wish he did because then when people call him stupid I can say no he fooled the united states top officers for years

What would YOU do if you ever came to the realization that collusion is not illegal?

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/the_spectator/2016/03/trump_s_nuclear_experience_advice_for_reagan_in_1987.html
>Trump’s Nuclear Experience: In 1987, he set out to solve the world’s biggest problem.
>Donald Trump with the power to destroy life on earth. At the heart of the near hysterical (and mostly justified) Fear of Trump that escalates as he approaches the Republican nomination is the Fear of Trump With the Trigger. That explosive temperament combined with that explosive capability.

>But it has largely been forgotten that Trump is not new to nuclear matters. He has beenthinking abouthow he’d handle nuclear weaponsand nuclear proliferation for more than a quarter-century, at least since 1987, when heclaimed to me that he was “dealing at a very high level” with people in the White House (that would have been the Reagan White House) on doomsday questions.

>“Those people think that because we have it and the Russians have it, nobody will ever use it because they’re assuming everybody’s not necessarily mad. They don’t see Qaddafi walking into an airplane and slapping his subordinates and screaming like a madman on the airplane to the pilots. The man is a psycho.

>“I mean, what if he’s got the bomb and something happens like the time we shot down two of his planes. And he’s enraged and he can’t see straight and he’s got twenty missiles pointed right at the United States. Washington. I mean, do you think there’s a chance he won’t press the button?”

>“And then there’s the briefcase bomb.”

>“Carry it in your briefcase, right. I’m not even talking about airplanes and missiles. You’ll walk in with your damn tape recorder,” he says, pointing to my innocent Sony, “and you’ll say it’s a tape recorder and nobody will be able to tell the difference. I mean, that’s where it’s going to be in 20 years.”

Attached: 1541037696877.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

So what is the deal Trump thinks can be done? What is the Trump Plan?

>It’s a deal with the Soviets. We approach them on this basis: We both recognize the nonproliferation treaty’s not working, that half a dozen countries are on the brink of getting a bomb. Which can only cause trouble for the two of us. The deterrence of mutual assured destruction that prevents the United States and the USSR from nuking each other won’t work on the level of an India-Pakistan nuclear exchange. Or a madman dictator with a briefcase-bomb team. The only answer is for the Big Two to make a deal now to step in and prevent the next generation of nations about to go nuclear from doing so. By whatever means necessary.

The text below was first published in Manhattan, inc., in 1987, and later collected inManhattan Passion, under the headline “Trump: The Ultimate Deal—In which we see the world through the eyes of Qaddafi’s pilot.”
>“My uncle who just passed away was a great scientist,” Trump is telling me as we make our way out of his office to the elevator. “He was a professor at MIT. Dr. John Trump. In fact, together with Dr. Van de Graaff they did the Van de Graaff generator. He was the earliest pioneer in radiation therapy for cancer. He spent his whole life fighting cancer and he ended up dying of it.”

>It was his uncle, Trump tells me, who got him started thinking about The Subject.

>“He told me something a few years ago,” Trump recalls. “He told me, ‘You don’t realize how simple nuclear technology is becoming.’ That’s scary. He said it used to be that only a few brains in the world understood it and now you have a situation where thousands and thousands of brains can easily understand it, and it’s becoming easier, and someday it’ll be like making a bomb in the basement of your house. And that’s a very frightening statement coming from a man who’s totally versed in it.”

Attached: 1525418257944.jpg (1400x1903, 309K)

Nothing.
Why SHOULDNT anyone speak to an important person like Putin.
Diplomacy IS the only thing that makes sense, and it also proves presidentiality.

After all the good Trump has done, I probably would still support him. But given the good work Trump has done I would say it's highly unlikely he's a puppet.

If he is a puppet, is the puppeteer so bad given all the great things Trump has done?

Every time the media mentions Russia, visualize it in triple parentheses.

Yes I would still support him because it would show he was asking for help to defeat such a strong enemy.

Attached: 8174E04A-78AB-4958-85D6-4109D8C2CA8B.jpg (2139x2006, 778K)

My entire fucking life the Democrats have gotten away with breaking the law. Hell, Bill Clinton allowed dual-use tech to be exported to China enabling them to build MIRVs for their ICMBs pointed at the U.S.!

So no, I wouldn't give two shits if he did collude with Russia so long as he builds a wall and MAGAs.

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING OFF TOPIC BULLSHIT

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

I wouldn't care. Said the same thing back in October 2016.

>If if if if if if if if if if okey doke.
What if there was evidence of Trump selling 20% if US Uranium to the Russians? I say if that’s the case hang him. Of course it will apply to anyone that is actually selling uranium to the Russians

Attached: 99FE8B71-9AA3-402F-99E8-20C7C295BD87.jpg (720x761, 72K)

>pull out of NATO)))))))))
>will make America many great again)))))))))))

Daily reminder that America blatantly interfered to save their guy Yeltsin. Even more, they openly boasted about it.

content.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19960715,00.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinning_Boris

I voted for Trump because of SCOTUS and only SCOTUS.
What do you think?

I wish.. There's 0 chance.

Who cares? Most of far left wing European countries want Democrats to win, and offer their support directly and indrectly. China and middle eastern countries do the same.

I like Trump, I like Republicans, and I want right wing political practices to take afoot in America regardless of the prerequisites.

What would you do if Joos actually fuck and eat children?

What if there was clear evidence that joos made up the holocaust and actually deal in satanic witchcraft and sacrifice children and sell children to blackmail prominent politicians and are responsible for all the wars for at least the last 2500 years.

Would you stop sucking their cock then?

I don't care as long as get deports all the spics

If Trump is colluding with Russians, then Russians are the good guys along with Trump

Do you know how fucking retarded you sound? And they say the right is full of crazy conspiracy theories, but you same fuckers actually believe Trump is a Russian puppet

For sure, man, dat's our guy! Kek

Putin probably just wants another 10% of our strategic uranium supply. They seem to be burning through the 20% hilldawg gave them faster than expected.

OP asks about Trump collusion,

totally deflect into hillary bullshit snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

so you believe every lie trump says? do you bring your ID to the supermarket everytime you buy food now?

trump supporters are literally fucking this country

I didnt care before i wont care after

I'd support him more

>snopes

Kys faggot

Why are you asking these russian shills?
Jow Forums has been shit since the election

Attached: ivan.jpg (503x500, 98K)

You didn’t answer my question, what would you suggest happen to trump if he was caught selling uranium to the Russians.

>caught selling uranium to the Russians
>caught
You mean the State Department?
It wasn't illegal dumbfuck.
We sell things to countries all the time.
Pull your head out of Hannity's ass.

Attached: elvis.jpg (298x320, 16K)

>What would you do if trump did this thing he obviously didn't do but libtards can't stop wet dreaming about.

Vote a second term. Even if he did it he's still running on a pro america platform and doing things no pres has for 30+ years. What the hell are dims offering? Higher taxes, more regulation, the onions SJW agenda?

It's not like dims are actually offering a viable alternative, just saying "orange man bad".

>It's the Russians Reeeeeeeeeee

Hahahahhaha
You can kys too faggot

Libtard tears are always the saltiest.

>It's the Russians Reeeeeeeeeee

Hahahahhaha
You can kys too faggot

Libtard tears are always the saltiest.

It's okay if he destroys the US because he's not a member of the party that I don't like!
t. the average Republican voter

Attached: ae6.jpg (800x455, 89K)

okay, fine, lets say HE DID, if he was transparent, it was a legal exchange, i wouldnt care.

hillary is not our president, trump is, stop talking about her

this is the shit keeping people like you stupid, your literally ignoring what is actually happening

fox news is fucking propaganda, get off it, check ANY other news network, they all just report whats going on, and if you follow the facts, you'll see that trump is a corrupt piece of shit

you can still be a racist asshole and not support trump

untrue. check out old archived threads from the chanology dayswhen the intelligence agencies guided faggots here to attack scientology.

now compare to the days of the elections, particularly oct of 2016 onwards. crazy historical threads with serious happenings with hilarious, fun, and at times sobering content.

oldfag you lefties peeled off long ago and this place got better. look at the state of your own boards and sites... fucking lame and pathetic. you progressives sold your souls and are no longer funny or insightful.

my suggestion is to stop being raging trannies and stop sucking neocon/neolib cock

Working overtime Dimitri?
Still getting paid in moldy breadcrusts?

Attached: turgidson.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>fox news is fucking propaganda, get off it, check ANY other news network, they all just report whats going on, and if you follow the facts, you'll see that trump is a corrupt piece of shit
lmao this has to be b8. Everyone's still waiting for an ounce of evidence of muh russia collusion

...cnn, msnbc, npr are amazingly worse than fox news as far as blatant propaganda goes. their allegiance to the neocon/neolib agenda is plain for all to see.

surprisingly the propaganda from russia and the west has been utter shit, and is usualky easy to spot. one question to you, though. why do you shills NEVER discuss western propaganda that is orders of magnitude more extensive and subversive?

>he disagrees with me politically and morally, therefore he's destroying the US
But what if you're wrong politically and morally, and he's actually setting the groundwork to make America great, and libtards are on the wrong side of history?

>If
g-g-guys 2 years and a nothingnigger? cmon we gotta find something that doesnt get us in trouble

Wouldn't even care. At this point I'd rather Russia annex us than return control to the Deep State types.

Attached: RUSSIAN SCUM.png (404x415, 258K)

>snopes
Post a reputable source.

Attached: snopes.jpg (550x706, 90K)

Frankly if Putin kept Hillary out of the white house he deserves whatever our highest honor for foreigners is. I doubt he did because they were business partners for years (Mr. Mueller used to deliver the uranium even!) but there it is.

>"WE CAN'T TRUST DRUMPF WITH THE NUCLEAR CODES"
>*lists all the reasons why Trump is the very person we should give the nuclear codes to*

(((They))) fear peace.

Dude. If he colluded then it means the investigators were right, he was dirty and the 'deep state' narrative is fuckin ruined.

He saved us from a Hillary presidency. Trump deserves a medal for that. If he is an actual threat, im sure some alphabet agency will take care of him.

>actually colluded?
not illegal

Attached: (((cnn))).png (1000x1400, 113K)

Putin is literally leader of free world, why wouldn't Trump work at the direction of Putin?

Even an attempt at collusion would amount to a violation of U.S. Code, 18 USC §371, since working together with a foreign government to help you control the narrative on social media or use hacking to get stuff done for you (IF that's what happened) would amount to fraud against the U.S.

I wouldn't give a fuck

I never got this whole Russia situation. What's wrong with Russia? I'd rather be ruled by Russia than by treasonous globalist liberals.

Attached: Hack the planet.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

t. Internet Lawyers

Remember the time Obama personally went to London to meddle in Brexit and threaten everyone into voting Remain and no one got prosecuted?

Or the time Hillary colluded with British and Russian intelligence to compile a set of fake allegations against Trump that they fed to the media and the FBI to try and undermine him?

"Colluding" with foreign governments is what national politicians do. It's why the Department of State is a thing.

Attached: brexit.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>social media
lol no then facebook would be guilty for accepting russian ad money
>use hacking
why is this even a thing, hackers dont need an invitation to hack.
>fraud against the US
lel FISA FBI

Attached: ffffffff.gif (200x267, 858K)

You niggers don't even read this "Yanks to the rescue" story that you spam. You only want people to make assumptions from the picture.

It was a Russian emigrant in the USA hiring 4 political consultants. Nothing else ... all private people doing small scale private people stuff.

Wasn't even effective, but that is beside the point.

Nothing. However what will they do when it comes out he didn't?

Then that means Putin cares more about America than democrats

Wouldnt care because Putin is based.

Trump obviously owes money to Russian interests and is subject to their influence, aka he's a cocksucking bitch.

Attached: Trump Putin bj.gif (675x1200, 498K)

>If

>obviously owes money
and some people believe you need to melt steel in order for it to fail.

Attached: proofs.jpg (956x631, 60K)

You are in the opinion that Trump is playing great 9D chess, but that's not what the Russians think. They think Trump is a fucking moron that will fuck up America and the western world.

Here's something from Dep. Dean of World Politics at Moscow's State University: "Unfortunately, Trump didn't reach the level of Abraham Lincoln & didn't drive the U.S. to civil war. That's sad. Hopefully, he'll become Herbert Hoover and at least drive them into a Great Depression."

twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/962789346154876929

Trumps warped behavior proves that the Russians are holding something over him. It's extremely obvious. I can't wait until Mueller releases the documentation of it all.

Attached: Putin with Trump baby.jpg (634x721, 92K)

Literally this unless I see actual laws being broken or harm being done. Remember who he saved us from btw...

>What would YOU do if you ever came to the realization that collusion is not illegal?

It's treason and you support it!

...as if he didn't!

Sources?

Honestly it would make me support Trump more than I already do. An alliance between Putin and Trump makes neoliberals seethe.

He actually colluded. What's wrong with that?

You better collude with kenyan bantu racists, that genocided half of black african population, that was not bantu? You know, like a bantu obama.

I prefer collusion with Russia over Israel any day of the week