Can anyone explain why (((they'))) are pushing a pro vaccination agenda on plebbit...

Can anyone explain why (((they'))) are pushing a pro vaccination agenda on plebbit? I see pro-vax propaganda every single day. inb4 go back, this board is effectively a plebbit colony already .

Also vaccination general/fingerbox thread

Attached: rglijfr5nza21.jpg (704x396, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaccinechoicecanada.com/resources/18-facts-vaccine-risk/
tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
youtube.com/watch?v=IXK-Dr7Kjp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7UbKE2q9HTs
youtube.com/watch?v=1J3AOjr6d0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ92yaVl5V4
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi
youtube.com/watch?v=CoT10nxZrVo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrb1XwI2_JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aliens are demons btw

Rich people want to introduce fines for the unvaccinated. They are using disease outbreaks caused by unvaccinated immigrants as ammo.

This is how it works...Only poor people need to be vaccinated for horde immunity to work. With the bottom 67% vaccinated, horde immunity is already above 99.9%. This is because poor people live and work in unsanitary conditions and are more likely to come into contact with disease vectors. As long as these filthy poor are vaccinated the rich are protected. So they introduce fines that the poor cannot afford. The rich can afford it no problem and thus avoid the inflammatory autoimmune diseases that are so prevalent today. Everyone is protected. For the poor, living with IBS or arthritis is better than dying of polio. The poor were at risk and putting others at risk, so I can't really blame the rich. It is the best way to deal with vaccines in my opinion.

it suppresses natural functions that are problematic to (((controllers)))

I saw a thread here a while back an user came through with a fuckton of infographics that explained the financial reasons behind it pretty clearly. I'm hoping somebody has them and can dump.

>This is how it works...Only poor people need to be vaccinated for horde immunity to work. With the bottom 67% vaccinated, horde immunity is already above 99.9%.

You're falsely assuming that the rich regularly mingle enough with the poor for this to be correct.
Rich people get vaccines too, just not from the same kinds of doctors as you, and not the same lowest-bid producers as you.

Do you know WHY they used to put Thimerosol in vaccines? Because they spoil quickly and become deadly, and without refrigeration, this is amplified. These vaccines are bought in quarterly shipments, and shipped out from central areas. By the time they've reached you, they're months old.

Daddy Warbucks can afford to have his children get vaccinated with fresh vaccines that haven't had a chance to degrade, and thus don't require preservatives.

Then why do the most recent outbreaks originate from the rich?

They don't. They literally have all originated in immigrant communities.

Some rich people might get vaccines, but they are just out of the loop. New money.

>Gets polio

But at least I'm au naturel~

Interesting.. Links?

All our recent/current measles outbreaks have come from Asia and Sri Lanka, albeit rich fuckwits with unvaccinated kids visiting them like retards.

yikes

Yeah, if you're a rich new-age wine mum, don't take your unvaccinated kids to the third world.

>Can anyone explain why (((they'))) are pushing a pro vaccination agenda on plebbit?
Because if you can get everyone to inject themselves with a specific chemical, you can put all sorts of shit into it including genetically-engineered racial bioweapons.

the new vaccies are suppressing people's spiritual awakening. Possibly a bio weapon of some sort

I like how polio is returning to the USA and libshits and Jews are blaming anti-vaxxers when in fact it's because of illegal immigrants.

>Oh wow polio is coming back
>Where are the cases?
>California, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada
>Just a coincidence!

it's part of a campaign to make right wingers seem collectively stupid, since leftist elites are stuck supporting the moronic SJW zombies that make all liberals seem retarded. flat earthers is another obvious part of it.

GUIZE I RED ON 420JOOSDID911.FREEFORUMS.ORG THAT VACCINES ARE BAD

My favorite part of Jow Forums is knowing all the preppers will be dead from tetanus, flu, or some pox when the happening happens.

Can anyone explain why (((they))) are pushing an anti vaccination agenda on Jow Forums?

Attached: smallpox.jpg (600x380, 39K)

I’ve noticed that also. I really don’t know anything else that people defend so aggressively. My brother, sister and I are unvaxxed and we are all well.

Attached: 8401D4CD-C97A-476C-888C-FB2B97D215FF.jpg (637x962, 92K)

Is it cool if I expose you to a polio or measles patient? If not, why not?

>flag
>being this new
yup. back you go.

Somebody might actually believe this, but even this bleak summary is pure bullshit. Soap and sanitation standards are what eliminated things like polio. Polio was already declining before the original vaccines were made...and the original Polio vaccine killed thousands of children before it was discontinued.

Vaccines exist to lower IQ to make goyim easier to manage. They exist to make people sicker so the Pharma Jew can sell more drugs to the goyim. That's it.

Attached: 1542223723706m.jpg (676x1024, 96K)

vaccinechoicecanada.com/resources/18-facts-vaccine-risk/
Can somebody who wishes vitriol towards people who don't want to give their children autism debunk these for me?

Attached: 1497201653495.png (458x356, 223K)

"I'll take 'correlation is not causation for 400'"

tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Do you also see causation between animal sacrifices and a good harvest?

I used to get a nasty sinus infection every winter by now. This is the first winter I skipped the flu shot in years and now the sinus infection is gone.
I am done with modern "medicine". Whatever kills me can kill me, but I won't pay globalists to do it.

The Government institutions capable of conducting large scale detailed studies on the adverse effects absolutely refuse to do so. When an independent body like the Lancet even attempts to look at the data they are quickly shutdown.

The government has also paid out BILLIONS in damages to families who were victims of vaccination because the Pharma Jew literally wrote the law to say the US is liable for all damages caused by their vaccines.

>hur Causation Correlation dur
Really activates muh almonds.

Attached: 1542224129738m.jpg (1024x650, 106K)

Based.

>Polio was already declining before the original vaccines were made...and the original Polio vaccine killed thousands of children before it was discontinued.

Not only this but they hid the polio figures by renaming it. Flaccid paralysis (AFP), Transverse Myelitis, Viral or aseptic Meningitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, Chinese Paralytic syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome...etc. All these NEW diseases....

why? because its a 20 billion gates fondation psy-op. as they cant ignore the antivaxers, they go for even more ridicule.

the whole program listed here years before:
youtube.com/watch?v=IXK-Dr7Kjp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7UbKE2q9HTs
youtube.com/watch?v=1J3AOjr6d0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cJ92yaVl5V4

400 studies on vax related things (no emotions, only facts):
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi

>but muh polio:
watch vid to get truly informed (no bullshit, real science):

Attached: 1547730175933.jpg (630x698, 152K)

Serious nigger? Fucking figure shut out for yourself!

We told you A thousand times already!

Attached: C72EA5D0-D5E2-4B6E-AC33-A89E5F5AB036.gif (128x174, 19K)

die faggot

sage this shit straight to hell

Attached: 1547511094822.png (1501x779, 155K)

sauce:
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h06m18s451.png (1920x1080, 885K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h37m31s787.png (1920x1080, 811K)

What!? You need to take your vaccines goy, otherwise we might catch your dieseases.

Attached: jewishvaccines.png (1210x1023, 997K)

>right-wingers reading

Attached: lol8.jpg (441x302, 17K)

sauce:
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h38m36s829.png (1920x1080, 876K)

This. Ayys are just the devil's angels (demons)

At the end of the day if they want me to trust modern vaccines and the regime they need to allow ACTUAL research on it. Not WHO, NOT CDC. And stop the law that doesnt allow lawsuits for vaccine manufacturers.

I trust old LIMITED proven vaccines not all the new shit they want to pump kids with.

Attached: ff.png (1238x1206, 1.04M)

sauce:
400 studies on vax related things:
imgur.com/a/PXan9Mi

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-16h36m03s625.png (1920x1080, 743K)

>herp durr dur I'm a literal moron

Jesus Christ Jow Forums. These threads are worse than the cuck shit we get spammed with.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-16h37m31s111.png (1920x1080, 694K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-16h15m33s387.png (1920x1080, 517K)

>Can anyone explain why (((they'))) are pushing a pro vaccination agenda on plebbit?

So people don't get polio and measles you fucking retard.

not even doctors take all the vaccines...

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-17h45m31s681.png (1920x1080, 862K)

Watch the Movie, Vaxxed! It is a non fiction documentary and was banned in most counties around the country. Guess how banned this movie?

Attached: 29813FDB-12FC-4628-8EE0-E00831156688.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

it's a culling

This

This. Flu vaccine doesn’t even have a decent efficacy rate on preventing flu. It’s a way to poison you and lower resistance to mutated viruses.

you should turn that into an epic meme
I'd upvote it!

Cool, you guys should all stay away from elderly people and babies or people with bad immune systems so you don’t kill them with what you’re carrying.

Only 5 and 8 percent though, thought it would actually be a bit higher.

>21%
>8%
>5%

right can't into math apparently jesus fucking christ

Go ahead, measles isn't dangerous if you don't drink shit water and know about proper nutrition deficiencies caused by said disease, in measles case vitamin A.
Fucking retard.
Also I'll get immunity to more cancers for getting most of these diseases, and never have to worry in my life about getting them again, living in fear like a rat.

Attached: 4654654bgf.png (750x750, 256K)

>but muh polio:
watch vid to get truly informed (no bullshit, real science):

seriously, polio even back then was a psy-op. all those pictures of injured chuilrren? even back then most of them were just propaganda in oder to scare the people into taking the jab. the truth is that many toxins from e.g. anti moskito perticide had horrible side effects reselbling polio. And dont start me on vaccine induced polio... Do some research why oral polio vaccine is not used anymore... the rabbit hole goes super deep... vaccine science is a scam. its all just a giant cash cow...

pic related for you.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-16h22m31s451.png (1920x1080, 1012K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-01-13-15h42m20s836.png (1920x1080, 887K)

Why wouldn’t they get vaccines if they could get them without thimiserol?

only boomers vaccinate
kys

thanks germany I save the link

Good stuff Braun!

Attached: AE8672EC-10DF-45CF-9A1A-751EE159702C.jpg (398x500, 23K)

It's so true, people love to say "B-BUT YOUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS GOT VACCINES AND THEY WERE FINE"
People in the fucking 1950's would get 2-3 vaccines, only at the age of 5+ and only a single dose. Now kids get 30+ doses of several different vaccine strains by the age of 12 months all on the same day.

Vaccines are anti-science until they can prove they stop making excuses to not do a vaccinated vs unvaccinated study.

Attached: 1983 vs 2016 vaccine schedule.jpg (600x776, 132K)

Dude I come into contact with all types of people everyday. I’m in the city. My siblings have kids. Put down the (((Cool-aid)))

you gotta watch out from these plebbit transplant cucks user
they're literally forcefed a steady diet of vaccination propaganda.

It’s a very interesting phenomenon to me. I don’t think there’s anything else that’s so aggressively attacked on impulse than anti-vax

Based and demonpilled

Depopulate the planet through infertility

Testing

Measles is not life threatening unless you’re severely zinc deficient because you grew up on a steady diet of söy like you did. You’d be fucked but no great loss honestly

Because people don't like dying very much and anti-vaxxers are so retarded they are incredibly easy to make fun of.

Why are you in frequently around elderly and babies? Sounds like some seriously predatory behavior user I’m worried for you

You guys are fucking morons.

Checked!

Attached: 38D76E56-D803-4BFF-9B86-C9FA8770E70C.jpg (990x644, 201K)

Well you know it’s brainwashing when they cannot even allow any type of middle ground take on the situation. Like they’re fiercely defending faceless corporations that we’re freed from all liability in the 80s so they can’t be sued if they fuck up and are not subject to the same stringent requirements of testing and reporting that other types of drugs are subject too. If it’s all totally legit why not argue for more transparency and test findings and review if for no other reason than to shut anti vaccine arguments down? It’s not defending vaccines on principle that’s weird it’s operating on the assumption that the current system is perfect and needs no improvement and is beyond reproach. That’s always been my problem with the vaccine advocate crowd it actually makes them look far worse than who they are attacking

vaxxers are easy to make fun of
i mean what logical person injects some random ass shit into them?
might as well get a face tattoo and go vegan while your at it

I can think of a few. Sandy hook false flag hoax, 911 inside Jew, government job. Fuckashima Jew fake tsunami nuclear powerplant destruction.

And...... we don’t live on a fucking ball! Wake up idiots, and shills, fuck you! Your done and we know the Fake NASA truth.

Attached: 59EAD916-79B6-436C-976B-54A8760EDBDC.jpg (725x1024, 168K)

I had the worst sinus infection of my life the one and only year I took a flu shot. My kids have never had shots and are healthier than others with no allergies.
Medicine is for the sick. Medicine doesn’t inject healthy infants with viruses and aluminum.

>anti-vaxxers are retarded
>I inject mercury and aluminum into my day 1 old baby to make it healthy

Based and flat earth pilled.

They always said, and god said, We have everything to heal ourself and our bodies( not talking about orthopedic injuries!)

Attached: 36FA5D48-F220-4E78-9123-2BCE40224479.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

I'm going to copypaste this into a plebbit thread and see what happens

Vaccines are one of the most important achivements done by mankind and also among the most controlled and secure medicines even in a third world country like USA.
There are far worse things you should worry about. Like the quality of your food (GMO, phytoestrongens and pesticides, antibiotics in meat), the content of your "potable" water and the widespread of wireless networks at higher and higher frequencies

funny how he pulls out the correlation causation card in this situation. Could you not say correlation does not imply causation to instances in which non-vaccinated communities experience outbreaks of disease? For all we know, the government could be spreading these diseases, (like the filthy bastards wouldnt just for money)

Do it but please correct the few grammatical errors I made though so they won’t just focus on that and not the argument itself

Flex Hard, Carrot King!

>1 post by this ID

Part of the reason I made this thread is because I've spent all day arguing with a literally paid Monsanto shill, and one of the tacticts that they use is equating those who question GMO with antivaxxers, as part of a broader 'antiscience' group of dummy people. This nigger has been gving me (yous) for 10 hours now every 2.5 minutes on the dot. /u/dtiftw is the account, check out our comment thread if you want your mind blown

>fingerbox thread
Die under a truck.

>why do the (((secretly unvaccinated))) rich want to vaccinate the plebs and why are these unvaccinated rich succeseptable to diseases that have vaccines?

>This board is effectively a plebbit colony already.
>No one arguing with this.
Yet some of you retards wonder why other boards tell openly Jow Forums posters to fuck off to reddit.

i did this to prove I'm an oldfag

i quit posting here after the election. I watched trayvon live, particpated in the 'can't corner the dorner threads', and was even here as OWS was dying out. Jow Forums was always shit but since 2016 it's been almost unusable