The fuck is this Prison Industrial Complex I always hear about? Like seriously, what the fuck is it?

The fuck is this Prison Industrial Complex I always hear about? Like seriously, what the fuck is it?

Attached: Prison-Industrial-Complex-toon1-e1476644936419.png (620x483, 498K)

The Prison-Industrial Complex is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. That you are a slave, Burger. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

something nigs like to complain about because they can't see the bigger picture

Basically niggers and impressionable white youths who listen to underground hiphop believe that the government likes arresting inner city folk so they can turn them into legal slave labor by forcing them to work inside the prisons. Apparently more and more prisons are owned by private corporations who lobby the government to put harsher sentences on minor crimes to lock up black people and make money off of their labor while in the system.

Regardless of whether or not it's a thing, you won't have to worry about it if you're not a criminal. That's why it scares niggers. It's like how they've developed superstitions around going to jail. My black coworkers at my old job thought that if you sweep their feet, they'd go to prison.

So what are you saying? That I can enslave niggers?

I had a college professor who played a documentary about this in class. Shit was cringe and then years later at my wagecuck job some other college professor guy I overheard telling a man he plays that documentary in his class too.

Incentivize skill-building for the longterm incarcerated.
Less hard time for non-violent offenders.

This actually happens. But I don't really care that much

>break a law
>get put in prison
>"THIS IS SLAVERY"
What the fuck lol
I've never broken a law in my life that'd get me in prison. Unless you're telling me they're giving ten years hard time for jaywalking or something.

It's essentially a way for liberals and blacks to explain why there are so many niggers in prison. Instead of the obvious answer, blacks are mindless criminals and therefor get locked up, they invented their own conspiracy theory. Saying "because dey racist" isn't good enough anymore, so they weave that into this tale of greed and government corruption.

The thing is, is that niggers claim that the prison-industrial complex works outside of the prisons too, through a system of police and surveillance. The fact that they get busted for their crimes is all a part of this grand scheme to have nogs make license plates. They also claim that these private prisons lobby the government to keep niggers locked up longer for dumb shit so they can keep making money off of them. Just niggers though, not really anyone else, everyone knows blacks make the best workers.

>sweep their feet
lolwut
pls explain

Its when owners of private prisons give kickbacks to lawmakers to create harsher sentencing higher mandatory minimums and other bullshit laws so they can keep there prisons full build new prisons and get all that sweet tax payer money

Attached: 1545592609427.jpg (504x753, 95K)

You're not understanding. See there are privately owned prisons that actually use their inmate population to produce products, or even do shit like work construction. They don't have to pay their prisoners shit (or like pennies on the dollar). Now this is all actually true.

However what niggers claim is that there is a system set up outside of prison to pretty much guarantee that these prisons have a fresh supply of "slave labor". But since niggers didnu nuffin wrong, the government has to go out of their way to lock up blacks for crimes they didn't commit, or they are given outrageous sentences for smaller crimes. The government has to do this or the economy will collapse or something.

Yeah they think that if you sweep their feet with a broom they'll go to jail. They believe that the only way to stop the curse is by spitting on the broom.

Attached: broom.png (774x274, 28K)

>they are given outrageous sentences for smaller crimes
Exactly. Why are they even committing small crimes? If it's weed, then just don't smoke weed. Unless you're saying it's a small crime like littering which I guess I've done, but then if that was true there'd be like 20 viral videos of black guys throwing their Lay's potato chip bag on the asphalt and then immediately getting put in handcuffs.

buy an apartment building in the hood and open a weave store or gas station. boom, you are a modern plantation owner.

Those prisons are rare and usually the prisoners are grateful for them because they get the prisoners mind's off of prisons and builds ethics. Reality is most prisoners will never get to do these things or should I say prohibited from doing these things because of here we go:
Theft
Building weapons
Selling stolen goods
Making tools of escape
Sabotage
Refusal to comply with labor orders
Threat to prison staff

You can tell they're black by their misspellings.

Attached: broom 2.png (774x510, 43K)

Attached: broom 3.png (763x163, 17K)

An indentured servitude system for people that have proven themselves unable to function in any society more free than a police state with 24/7 surveillance. They do the work it is illegal to hire American workers to do, due to minimum wage laws, and they do it for a system of credits not directly related to cash, so technically it's not subject to minimum wage laws.

Oh, it's a nog superstition. I thought you meant they believed it was illegal to have a broom touch your feet or something.

Because they're fucking niggers and they can't help themselves. They always have to be doing some stupid petty shit. The thing is, is that because they are always doing stupid petty shit, they get caught a lot. That's why someone will get a harsher sentence for something stupid, because they fucking got caught doing it a dozen times since they were 19. Not because the government thinks blacks are these great workers and want to keep them locked up forever.

rofl

Attached: Terrorists Win.webm (774x354, 1.57M)

Poos dance well somehow.

its an excuse niggers make for being poor criminals. although it is true that the courts have a 99% conviction rate, it doesnt matter if you dont commit crimes

That cartoon doesn't go into enough detail , it's much worse than that .
once you get into the the perks judges get for putting prisoners into private prisoners for extended sentences ,and how the lobbyists legally bribe Senate and Congress for funding and contracts, the picture starts to really get bleak

movie was some rando bollywood show I went to. Pretty kino. Dancing guy was some warlord born in Afghanistan who lead an invading muzzie army to takeover Indian city.

Ends with all the hindu women burning themselves alive to escape muzzie rape