How do we save Desmond, Jow Forums?

How do we save Desmond, Jow Forums?

Attached: DCwYwftW0AAE-BM.jpg (888x1184, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmrp3JVFrb8
youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0
youtube.com/watch?v=wGMQ7wPtjGc
rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/brock-pierce-hippie-king-of-cryptocurrency-700213/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there a legal way to get him out of the hands of his abusers?

I believe there is at least enough for someone to start looking into it. Would be appalled if nobody has.

It's hopeless. He'll be addicted to opioids by age 13 and dead of suicide by 16. Write him off. Sad.

I have an idea...

Attached: gas van.jpg (597x415, 59K)

If he's older than 7 he's gone for good.

bullet to the head

There is no saving him, he is a drug-addicted autistic sex object for demons to pray upon and he has never known, nor will know any other life.

you don't. the best you can do is give him the Emperor's Peace, and collect the noses of his vile merchant parents

Attached: Emp's_Peace_IG_Trooper.jpg (426x654, 100K)

Public execution. Won't save him, but will save others.

Is this kid a faggot? Aren't they assuming he'll be gay? What if he's straight? I know he'll be basically raped or literally raped already but what if he's not a cocksucker?

It’s a train wreck in slow motion, just let it happen and grab some popcorn

What happens when Desmond hits puberty and realize he doesn't want to look like a fag? Will they call him a transphobe? A traitor? I cant wait for this kid to go on a date with a girl and everyone loses their minds. Im actually willing to bet he will kill his egomaniac parents.

Attached: 1540148169264.jpg (682x827, 101K)

he's a kid. he's a victim, you edgelords

with fire
it's too late for that one

Probably too late for this kid.

the rope

And to add, the tragedy is that even if child services or someone else does indeed find something, I think it is very probable that they turn a blind eye for fear of being politically incorrect

a bullet

Knowing the LGBTQ degenerates Desmond is not likely the only one. How many "Desmonds" are there?

Attached: 9785032758975.jpg (1465x2047, 2.65M)

To top that, CPS would most likely match him up with abusers, since the system is biased to them.

by penetrating his tight little boypussy.

Destroy the kikes.

brrrraappp

We don't.
It's high time you finally understand it's not the responsibility of the white man to fix every single fucking thing wrong with the world.
It eventually boils down to us vs them. They're finally molesting their own for a change, who are we to stop them?

I bet she’s not wearing any underwear...

>he's a victim

not yet

Attached: hitler2.jpg (1000x773, 284K)

I would just like to say I have definitive proof his handlers are pedos

But I'm not gonna give it up, because you people don't respect my rights! q q

Attached: Alig.png (1007x1097, 447K)

148888 get

White power

Des knows what K is, when I was his age I had no idea what K was, nor how it was taken.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pmrp3JVFrb8

>Use this part of the video to elaborate that he's aware of drugs
>spread it everywhere
>wait for media to take the bite
>child protective services investigates mother

if done right and my assumptions are true, they'll definitely find dirt on his mother

Also she let her kid hang out with known murderer Michael Alig, and in the background it shows a art piece made by Alig depicting a little girl with the word ROHYPNOL (commonly know date rape drug)
youtube.com/watch?v=TqjOEKYOav0

I,Hypocrite made a really good video describing the situation

Fellas, fellas, c'mon a good ol prostitute can save many lives

Attached: Ikki-Tousen-Bakunyuu-Souhaden-artwork-1693.jpg (640x970, 140K)

>Desmond is diseased, rotten to the core! There’s not saving it!
>We need to pull him out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean!
>BURN HIM DOWN!

Attached: 87B48E48-EDC0-444A-A44D-A4299B63E2AA.jpg (1000x737, 227K)

checked

We don't. He's going to take one for the team, for the greater good. He will be a lesson in humility for the left. Leave him be.

>
>
>>he's a victim
>
>not yet

Attached: slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif (480x360, 787K)

No idea but if we get him redpilled it will be Jow Forums's toughest challenge complete

The only way he will be saved is if he kills both his parents

>saving some little faggot who probably already has AIDS.

yeah I watched that video and became completely baffled that anyone would let their child in the same room as that sociopath

He's doomed, child protective services isn't doing anything after he danced at a strip club. At this point its only a matter of months before he's dead from catastrophic anal prolapse.

Attached: Gay Son Can't Fix.jpg (496x572, 49K)

LP's video

youtube.com/watch?v=wGMQ7wPtjGc

Why would I want to?

Attached: 588343.jpg (960x1280, 317K)

You can't, he'll either die of some std or an overdose. His parents fucked up royally.

Meme it as Bacha Bazi and let the truth do the rest.

The new Assassin's Creed protagonist looks promising.

mass report to FBI and CPS.

We don't. Desmond is literally a living redpill machine right now, besides there's no way to save him. In his degeneracy at least let him surprise some normies.

There is no saving him. Imagine what he’s done, who he’s done it to, and what he’s seen. His handlers will sell him off for a sacrifice to moloch with the added bonus of his guaranteed silence and the media will pretend he never existed.

Attached: 45DFA302-B403-4852-963A-13BD6BA81E12.jpg (512x768, 87K)

Why do we have to save everybody anyway? Why can't we let the universe claim the failures of our species and focus on more important things, like beating Ghouls n Ghosts?

Attached: 1153966444497.jpg (370x331, 11K)

Indeed.
>Progress comes to those who train and train; reliance on secret techniques will get you nowhere.
-Morihei Ueshiba

Attached: images (61).jpg (433x340, 23K)

Kid's own parents are pimping him out, there's not shit anyone can do he's fucked for life.

You get the idea for sure.
Did you know the magician in GnG is actually a jew throwing stars of david that turn you into an old man?

A week of intense redpilling and SHTF training under the supervision of Ben Garrison & co.

Attached: Moonman, Sam 'You can run but you cannot' Hyde and Ben 'Breaking tards into shards� (1488x1211, 1.73M)

Consider him a sacrifice to the transgender god.

Let the left eat him alive. He is a sacrifice to open conservative eyes.

SEEK SOME MENTAL HEALTH AND GOD, SPANIARD

Y'all tryna save Desmond, y'all are Desmond.

Bunch of repressed faggots who latch on to hateful messages because you hate yourself.

It's weird to me that this kid has become the object of so much gay pedophile lust. From an objective aesthetic standpoint, he's not even good looking.

You let him be a little fag and move on with your life. Oh wait, that’s exactly what’s going to happen.

Attached: 51A1614A-5ACF-4FCC-9618-863A58FB96D0.png (202x206, 46K)

i wish someone would just straight WHOOP the parents ass...

There is ONE cure, we all know what must be done

You don't save Desmond. He is in a powerful spotlight, his face is in Times Square! He has been chosen by the ruler of this domain, and the ruler of the next has allowed it, to be a very public face comprising evidence to be used against us in our public execution. Societies that allow this that are this sick, don't get to live for long. They blow up in spectacular ways all at once.

Put him down. He is too far gone and cannot be saved.

Attached: CH.jpg (474x356, 14K)

>How do we save Desmond, Jow Forums?
Does he even need saving? I think he's really great. I'm a fan!

#welovedesmond

Attached: Desmond is amazing.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Kill his parents.

HYPE AND INFLUENCE

HYPE AND INFLUENCE

HYPE AND INFLUENCE

This is actually very true.
itt: many fags

Attached: Nasim check em.jpg (983x983, 492K)

Pentobarbital or the full metal shortcut

Attached: 1506019198050.gif (500x500, 998K)

discord trannies everyone

I feel just fine actually.

>Also you talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

sweet irony

trannie in denial detected

Attached: Glorious rainbow peacock Trudeau.jpg (2440x1627, 3.51M)

We don’t. This is a slide thread and belongs in fucking /soc/ or /b/ with all the other faggots. Sage

bring attention to bacha bazi and convince people this is western version of it

so letting him hang out with a known murder and child pimp is what exactly? Love?

way to put the P in LGBT

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 7.18.13 PM.png (943x473, 522K)

He meant save him with a prostitute

Get a bunch of kids together to surround him and call him a fag, push him around and shit like that. Its the way its been done for centuries, probably work as well as anything else. Oh, also do similar to the parents. People would've probably ran em over in their cars back in the day.

WE DON'T.
It's neither my right, nor my responsibility to interfere with somebody's fate.

It's better to let the world see where that fate takes him.

z o l t a n

WITNESSED

Attached: WITNESSED.gif (688x273, 89K)

>memeflag writing kid off
>leaf writing kid off
>another pathetic leaf
>
>assortment of mutts
>Turkish rape baby, or Albanian with visa
>another leaf advocating apathy
>memeflags writing him off
>leaf again with the defeatism
>gypsi or slav writing him off

Take this demonstration to see that not one true Aryan would be able to give up on a child. Everyone who gives up a child is either a memeflag, slav or gypsy, or mudmutt. And of course leafs, the worst of the worst.

Based meds itt advocating for prostitutes, based Nordics itt thinking about using the law to take him from his handlers.
Racial awareness

Attached: 1530357712935.jpg (250x240, 6K)

we dont fuck him

No lol their system does not work for us.

They fully endorse what is happening to this boy.

I mean would you want him around your kids at this point?

I feel sorry for him but the little faggot is a lost cause.

The law is on the abusers side. They would sooner take your kids away because you oppose this and that makes you transphobic and homophobic.

The kid probably has hiv at this point. Nothing we can do for him.

why does Jow Forums claim to care about some Jewish kid

by starting a gofundme to get it BLACKED

it's too late, even if you could entirely change his perception and world view, he makes money off acting like a faggot, wouldn't surprise me if he got a tv show in the near future, if one's not already in the works. Kid can make an entire career out of acting like a faggot, even if he was repulsed by the idea the money would be too tempting. Even if he didn't care about the money his parents would and they'd make him do it. This kid's a lost cause, let him serve as a reminder for how far we've fallen.

Charge the parents with child sexual abuse

child protective services is for trafficking children. so no, sorry user. not your country anymore

they had him working in a nightclub or stripclub, this alone goes against child labor laws already. Then we could hit em with the IRS probably from his dancing gigs. And somewhere down the line we could dig up shit on drug abuse, they obviously pump him with something
if it's about money, he can also make money as a 'survivor' of a child prostitute ring, he could be a david hogg of the anti kid fucker front

Attached: 1533252472430.png (600x388, 86K)

Always wondered why does he look like he has AIDS or something, are they going to come out with this kids being the first pozzzzzz transkid?

awe man, just look at thoes dead, lifeless eyes. Poor kid

charge them in what court ? with what judge ? don't you people get it ? do you think the 'court of law' is there to serve your morals ?

send him to a boy scout troop run by catholic priests

Let's be positive. He may survive all the arse raping, get to an age where he is no longer attractive to his abusers and basically become Brock Pierce.

rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/brock-pierce-hippie-king-of-cryptocurrency-700213/

even Al Capone who owned judges eventually got hit with tax evasion and put away. We must hit the handlers and parents with something
yeah, he deserves a chance at life at some point after all the sodomizing

You're making this too obvious pedophile faggot

Attached: lgbt communism.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Call CPS- child protective service.