IT ALL COMES CRUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL COMES CRUMBLING DOWN

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-191405_reddit is fun.jpg (1439x1932, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/beto-orourke-funk-drive-2020/index.html&src=typd
old.reddit.com/user/eru246/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
He made the mistake of daring to be a Democrat while being a white male.

And here we go!!!!!

BETA got BTFO'D.

Tumbling, it’s tumbling, you fucking nigggerr!!!

His only option is to roll over and say "you're right, I can do better. I can always do better. I appreciate being held accountable and reminded, thank you." That's it.
As a white male in the Democratic party these days, those are the only options left to you. And even if you do it, you won't appease anyone. They're turning leftist males into neutered little mascots of an era gone by.

Imagine being a white male democrat LMAO

Attached: fdgdfgdd.png (998x607, 131K)

ALL democrats support this article

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/beto-orourke-funk-drive-2020/index.html&src=typd

Still, help boost it

>no more old white men
>regardless of gender or age

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-193438_Message+.jpg (1407x1437, 592K)

No Mexican/Latino/Asian anywhere should trust blacks

Who’s the Hawaiian chick they don’t like either? Can’t have a Latino male or a Hawaiian women. Democrats are the white womans party for blacks

B..b..but his name is Beto, he appeals to hispanics!!!

Notice how AOC gets all the celebrity attention? she's obviously the chosen one for the DNC

I think most of us called that a white male democrat would never even sniff the nomination for president again a long time ago.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190117_192843326.jpg (1280x960, 1018K)

He has been found wanting by his handlers.

No shit, the fucker had literally every Dem and the entire media behind him. He was their last true push to get Texas blue and it failed. He was always on borrowed time and he should have stayed quiet until 2024 election.

His father-in-law is literally the Donald Trump of Texas. Motherfucker is worth billions and Beto Married into, and his father has been cheating the poor and Mexicans out of their land for years.

There was literally a case where Beto was representing a poor mostly mexican community in El Paso when his father in law was trying to use imminent domain laws to buy up all their shit and kick them out to build a FUCKING SOCCER STADIUM and instead of defend his constituents by voting against it, he just "recused himself from the vote letting whatever happened happen. The only reason this shit didn't kill him is because he was lucky enough that the Texas state legislature barred the use of imminent domain for private entities before it went through.
Regardless, he showed that he would rather just not act in defense of people he is sworn to serve than stand up to his terrain vulture capitalist real estate father in law WHO HE FUCKING WORKED FOR FOR YEARS!

fuck beto forever, and fuck his bullshit high school spanish.

Attached: zc.gif (480x360, 1.49M)

Attached: The Trump.png (317x367, 207K)

The way things are going Jow Forums isn't even going to have to stir shit for lulz during 2020. It's going to be a total shitstorm.

Attached: 20190104_141714.jpg (900x720, 278K)

Dems barley "won" the midterms by flipping the house, and even then the house is filled with retards who have no idea what they really want other than fuck drumpf. Now all those elements will combine in a shitshow that is going to split the dems for at least one election cycle and we will see it in 2020 when the worst of baby boomer dems, gen-x dems, millenial dems, and zoomer dems all fight for supremacy against each other, all to fight against a Republican part that is 98% behind Trump and 2% hated by both dems and reps

I'm wondering if Trump will run unopposed. I'm not even a big fan but he absolutely humiliated his Republican competitors last time. I can't imagine many would invite that upon themselves.

you should look into the shit William Sanders has done in new mexico too if you ever wondered why meth is such an epidemic or why their judicial system drops all charges and let's rapists off scot free if it doesn't go to trial within a set amount of time.
the fucker bank rolled so much of santa fe and the politicians it's nuts.

you got any cases or articles to read up on this?

I wonder how damaging being Uncle Jerry is in the long run. Can't be good for psyche. All sjw males I know are under 30 and balding if that anecdote means anything.

How the fuck can any white man be democrat in current times. I met this basedboy cuck who basically went on a rant on how when women and minorities vote republican they’re voting against their own interests then immediately after saying that said “White Men vote republican because they’re brainwashed”. I’m not sure if they’re dishonest or just stupid but you have to rob Matthew to pay Paul. That’s how it is.

Beto is old news. Democrats have chosen this woman to win. Clear as day.

First off, she's checks off the two main boxes the Democrats love, she's a woman and she has a wierd name which makes her sound diverse.

Second, they have clearly hid her away, and used Warren/Clinton/Bernie to do all the Trump attacking, while making them look ridiculous in the process by design. This means all the democratic voters will flock to this "normal everyday democrat" and they avoid having an outsider take the nomination like Bernie almost did with Hillary. See part of the problem they faced with going against Bernie is he was a legit threat, so the Dems had to use a lot of dirty tricks, which ended up pissing off alot of Bernies voters enough not to want to vote democrat at all. Dems must have learned from this because now Tulsi will win purely because shes been hidden away from all the craziness and seems normal compared to all the other crazies running for the Dems.

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-210854.jpg (1157x1653, 475K)

He thought pretending to be a beaner would work.

Been false flagging on the beto subreddit lately, pretty happy with the results, they have no answer to the identity politics that they've created
old.reddit.com/user/eru246/submitted/

>end racism and sexism!
>vote for people based on race and sex!
At least be consistent

>tulsi gabbard says she will lose the presidential race and ruin her political career in 2020

Isnt that the chick who hates the gays

It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1504357471643.gif (320x287, 982K)

LINK, God damn it.

Irish aren't white, though.

Ok on this I think we can all agree.

He's a fucking white male.