Post things women do or say that make you automatically assign DROPPED status as potential mate/mother of your children...

Post things women do or say that make you automatically assign DROPPED status as potential mate/mother of your children.
I'll start:
>I'm saving up for a backpacking trip to India!

Attached: DROPPED.png (627x685, 259K)

>COEXIST bumper sticker
>Any piercing other than ears
>"I used to be into girls"

Attached: vegan.jpg (236x236, 12K)

>capeshit merch
>bill murray bumper sticker

grown women throwing a tantrum when you tell them "no"

Attached: bit.jpg (400x556, 38K)

> IM A MERMAID
shutup bitch you got legs and feet

Just an FYI this will backfire on you as it makes you look threatened and insecure, socially.

For example this girl in OP won’t stop fucking black dudes and may probably double down and marry/breed with one because of this. And similar things happen with other girls. Girls don’t find this stuff attractive, you will only push them further away.

Any kind of shitskin child is an instant dealbreaker. I'm looking for it as soon as the date starts and we're all done if I get confirmation. An interracial relationship I don't know about isn't something that can bother me but any sort of history of it that I discover is also probably going to be the end of the relationship.

Attached: 1546791248294.jpg (678x381, 45K)

"yeah I'd consider myself a feminist."

Attached: Feminist_BioWeapon.png (1706x2870, 2.07M)

>nail polish cracking
>ugg boots
>i want to name my kid Ayden
>Live laugh love wall art

Doesn't matter. She's already tainted.

Let her throw herself to the hounds. She's not good enough for a real white man.

Attached: 1542483493295.png (599x797, 694K)

> I'm a feminist
> Drumpf, Blumpf, or any form unironically used
> Children after career
> Interest in Daily Show, Late Show, or other propaganda farms
> I love reddit
To name a few.

Found the cacuck

A real white man fucks her even tho and shows her why she made the wrong choice initially

What you’re prescribing is too “I’m secretly scared you’ll say I have a smaller penis” for me.

Basic bitch but not a deal breaker

Attached: 1537916078520.jpg (628x676, 41K)

Found the insecure dicklet

>tattoos or piercings, clown hair colors
>single mom
>activist for rights of whatever
>fat

Who cares? If she’s fucked a nigger, she’s already irreversibly tainted and as good as trash.

This is good because she'll pay the goddamn toll sooner than later.

Attached: DeNiro Coin 2.jpg (1079x1079, 469K)

>Haha so what if your wife comes back with a dangerous day creampie from her friends house. You're just insecure if you're worried about it.
Damn right you should be insecure you cuck. You'll end up raising a niggers kid if you don't get your act together.

It’s funny because you will go into another thread and preach against the “shortsightedness” of our society, but you don’t want to admit your own shortsightedness in your own actions.

Oh well. Let’s just see what happens.

>tattoos or piercings, clown hair colors
>single mom
Good criteria, but is it piercings period or are you fine with single pair earrings?

They're already tainted anyway.

Attached: mpv-shot0475.png (853x480, 414K)

There’s bigger problems there than other races, moron. She’s cheating on you

>bill murray bumper sticker
someone please tell me why libtard faggots worship this guy?

Attached: 1546392173687.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Found the niggerleaf.

Attached: C672EeqXAAIoPps.jpg (900x1200, 92K)

That “taint” is actually a giveaway and a loss of your poker face that those with keen eyes will take note of subconsciously.

Females are especially good at reading people and they read this much differently than you think they do.

I’m just a superior man who is confident in his sexual abilities and who is not afraid of a challenge.

Define shitskin.

I'm not the one with a previous partners woman. Especially when it's a red flag partner like a black or dyke.
If you don't heed obvious warnings then you will definately end up in a miserable situation. It's like getting a woman who pushes you for marriage. The more she pushes the more you should push her away the fucking gold digger.

If they don't want to walk behind me and sit in the bed of the truck... fuck em.

Attached: 1545879980865.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

I already gave you my reasoning. Address that or say something constructive. Don’t give me apples and oranges.

>a real white man wastes his time with trash
Obviously you have no concept of opportunity cost.

Attached: 142378029802439.jpg (300x295, 14K)

Many good dealbreakers mentioned, but I'll add

>owns pitbull
>"If you can't handle me at my worst..."
>"No ex-hubbys (yet)"

Fucking worn out sluts doesnt make you superior in anyway. Anyone can do that.

Unironically agree with the faggot here.
In ancient times the Men will fight tooth and nail for their Women when Invaders came same shit is happening here only in a more "civilized" way. And also it affects younger girls in such that they will rebel to this kind of shaming and double down on it to spite the "oppressors"
>White Women not burning coal
lol

t. Betas

no, you're pathetic fucker who's thirsty for sloppy seconds after blacks

The first time that happened to me I wasn't prepared, she lost her shit and started calling me gay and a faggot because I wouldn't fuck her single mother roastie ass. Chick was 31 and was on a group hiking trip in Colorado ,acted like I'd have to be gay to say no to her, it also ruined a couple of friendships I had , I was somehow the bad guy for saying no.

no argument detected

Attached: 1980238463297846.jpg (398x350, 16K)

Don’t project your national tradition, Pole.

Too many to list.
No, it's about about having too high standards, but a lot of things that would have been considered the bare-minimum some time ago that are apparently way beyond most modern women.

His voice, apparently.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 250K)

>man
>Roastie getting toasty ITT.

Attached: 1539792244622.gif (287x191, 2.96M)

My point is that you can avoid cheating whores if you look for red flags. A nig previous partner isn't a challenge. It's a warning. Once a woman fucks a dog she wont suddenly go off dogs because shes found a nice cuck to leech off.

No balls detected

>females are good at reading people

They’re so good at it that they end up single 7 months into pregnancy with a mullatto child wondering what happened.

>fucked niggers
>not tainted

>superior men
>settles for sloppy seconds
lmao

Attached: d500452bfdc5f05a384ca6bfa300a6f6.jpg (739x1024, 136K)

Same, no problems with Murray but there's a weird fan girl club that not only thinks he's the greatest but profess sexual attraction to him. More power to him but I don't get it.

ITT: a bunch of fatasses declare what attractive females can't have their tiny peen

Listen to this man if you want to be an AIDS or STD carrier

Yikes

Not an argument haha.

czeched

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Attached: 43594076929543847.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Man you anglos get scared easily

"I had sex..."

By the way, if you guys want more white children just get church girls from non-liberal states and "accidentally" get them pregnant. They're either too poor or against the concept of doing so and it'll be effective. Name of this operation is Detroit: Become Tyrone.

t. Betas

>you're not a real man if you don't chase after my worn out slutty ass
Yep, roastie.

Attached: cbaadcc749e53923359d3a54f74e2793.jpg (1125x1119, 112K)

>having ssri or other anti-depressant scripts
Red flag, user.

Attached: 1507735590345.png (388x306, 97K)

Yep, incel

As much as I hate what you say, you are correct.

>yes, but we used protection

As if that’s supposed to redeem her. Nigger picking is great indicator of someone who makes bad choices.

kys chang

Thanks for being honest unlike the butthurt mutts

>I’m vegan
>only hang out with guys because no drama
>open your mind and try something new
>women are oppressed
>men are pigs
>a real man ________

Attached: 42600E3F-8CB0-416C-B996-4CEA82F4B57A.jpg (1113x1312, 345K)

Bleep bloop

>Eating toxic waste fish because it's the first that landed on his plate.
Canadians sure are dumb.

>"Love is love"

Is a redflag

Yeah because women seek impregnation by chad and resources from beta. It's been like that for thousands of years

nothing, really. i wouldn't expect them to say anything of value in the first place, so when/if they actually do, it might be a pleasant surprise.

wrong
social acceptance of their behavior is why women do things. You've obviously never talked with a woman or you would know this.

Stop projecting your blatantly obvious cuckold fetish upon everyone else. You aren't fooling anyone.

>have done threesome
>sends nude quick/gets slutty in chat quick.
>had more than 5 guys in her life.

earrings are beautiful, they make woman look even more like a woman as opposed to shit they do to themselves to look more like some african tribesman

Attached: gk.jpg (262x490, 60K)

>yfw

Attached: 1539744390049.jpg (1024x923, 127K)

Man, you leafs (chinks) will settle for anything.

Attached: 1547357810006.webm (608x1080, 2.24M)

>if you dont fuck sluts youre beta

What if I told you some guys can choos3 greater standards.

Youre one of those hipster betas who scan the bar for the loosest slut. I guess thats a challenge in your canacuck mind.

History of shitskin shagging
Social media presence on all platforms
Selfies.

Hence why I'm single.

Attached: 0D8FBA44-3B73-47CC-B8DC-8B27CFDEB638.jpg (750x834, 491K)

>y..youre beta

Dude you don't like your woman cheating on you? Wow, that just screams insecure. Bet you're just worried that his dick is bigger than yours. Found the dicklet.

The real cuckold fetish comes from you guys mentally placing so much importance on black dudes and not realizing you’re projecting your fears on girls. Girls see this kind of shit and it makes them want to fuck black dudes. There’s a reason snownigger (as opposed to med/Balkan) girls go for blacks the most. And that’s because snownigger men are pathetic and women are seeing it more and more with this connected world of the digital age.

>women are good at reading people

t. never talked to women

Women aren't good at reading people, women are hypersensitive. There's a very, very important distinction to be made there.

Pls no bulli Canada. They are a deeply broken people.

Muh dik

>tfw my GF hates niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-223956.jpg (1433x2257, 1.19M)

Theyre running out of food too haha

To chinks, marrying any white is "marrying up" with the single exclusion being if it's a landwhale. Obesity is one thing most chinks can't tolerate on any level

Most people, men included, are like that. I didn't say women weren't like that. Fact is there aren't enough men that can actually say "no, you fucked a nig so never". Women can get resources from other men just as easy and if not they are told to not even care until they are no longer usable. When you apply an extreme black and white like what you're trying to do it just makes you look butt mad

Cheating is wrong because it breaks the current relationship of trust through which you build a future. Past partners mean nothing with a girl you want to build a future with.

>C O P E
Up is down and left is right.

Attached: 1540398114461.png (710x577, 30K)

The thread is about girls retard

>I’m just a superior man
>Leaf

Attached: 9e6.png (601x598, 776K)

Im majoring in psychology

Not even remotely true unless you're a soiboi.

A group of women together are incapable of making any decisions independent of total consensus by the group.

Dude, what do you mean she's had 100 black partners before you and has been in gangbangs? Are you that much of a loser that you can't compete?

This post just screams insecure. Real men are fine with cheating because they know their bitch wouldn't leave them. Dumb fucking beta

>2019
>still caring about being shamed by roasties
lmao

>Just an FYI this will backfire on you as it makes you look threatened and insecure, socially.

Wrong. There is nothing more attractive to a woman than something she can't have. And women's behavior is dominated by fear of social rejection. Thus socially rejecting a roastie for being a disgusting coal burner, will train women not to participate in bestiality anymore.

Attached: jewpost.jpg (600x600, 55K)

What do I need to cope for exactly? That a bunch of cuck beats are replying to me with cuck words that only prove me right? And should I cope that I live in a world that works great for me while you suffer? Lol ok

> Be single dad divorced 34 yo
> Busy with work and kids, no action in ages
> Decide dick needs some attention, make profile, organise date with decent looking brunette
> Chick turns up, riiiiiight.... Not exactly like her profile pic
> A lot more padding than I expected, face is passable though so let's roll
> I'm down to see where this goes
> Don't even need to ask her to talk about herself, she's tells me all about herself straight off the bat

> I'm a strong proud feminist
> Omg I love the gays, all my friends are gay
> Fuck I hate Trump so much, he is sexist
> I think I used to be an alcoholic but its under control now
> Now only drink one bottle of wine every night while watching TLC and E!
> I used to cut myself but that was a long time ago, haven't done it since 2014
> Went out with two married men last year
> My date last week still wont respond to my msgs
> I've had boyfriend's who beat me
> I'm on depression medication, I'm happy to tell people that because we need to be open about that shit
> My bestie gf is bipolar, so is my dad, it's like mental illness is so normal nowadays

> Seriously oversharing her opinionated bs. I'm wondering if this is a therapy session for her or if she genuinely thinks this is turning me on
> I throw in shit about me, but she talks over me with how that reminds her of the time that blah blah blah
> Fuck me, I'm a talker but I can't get a word in
> Throughout all this she's giving me signals, mirroring my body language, I take it as a 'its on, I'll give it to you if you want it'
> Consider it
> Nah, no thanks
> Can smell the chlamydia from across the table
> We leave in separate cars

Ive read what women are like out there now. Even though I've been out of the loop I assumed it was over the top ranting from hardcore mgtow guys. Now Ive had my first run in Im blown away.
She was a fatty in her 30s talking about the kardashans, crystals and spirituality. At this age she should be married driving her kids to soccer. Sad

Butthurt aussie detected

Protip: you were never good at shitposting