Trump needs to open up the government. Foodstamps are running out soon

I need these foodstamps or i will starve. Does Trump not care about citizens

Attached: 42654f50-812b-4cd2-b7c2-67e6d35f37d2-large16x9_60323E00LZFYX.jpg (986x555, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5xk56v/reminder_september_11_2017_is_peace_and/
abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/list-31-national-emergencies-effect-years/story?id=60294693
youtu.be/YTRA3tsfXF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope you do. Get a job, nigger.

Sage.

Mid-February is when the crest will happen.
Food stamps won't be refilled until March.
I'm stunned that this isn't front page news.
Oakland is going to fucking BURN.

Attached: 190-captain-diversity.jpg (900x504, 72K)

I manage a store and some staff complains when I give them too many hours because they have to keep it below a certain amount to continue to get food stamps. This is the system.

EVERYONE - the shutdown is hurting Jewish businesses nationwide. Jews use the lending/ credit system to run their businesses. They are freaking the fuck out because with govt shut down they cannot get loans to continue their business operations. Jews nationwide will become poor, bankrupt!!!

Pathetic

Here's the kicker: Democrats are going to try and paint themselves as heroes.
Saviors.
How?
They'll say that Trump is making it happen.
Democrats will then enact emergency funding to get gibs back into cards.
This is a psy-op.
And no one is saying a thing.
I'm amazed that even Jow Forums seems unconcerned by this.
The memes alone should be worth it.
This is going to happen during black history month.
What the fuck is wrong with everyone?
The memes.
Think of the memes.
Also the happenings.
My God.
It'll be beautiful.

Attached: children_of_the_woke.jpg (320x240, 50K)

Nice anecdote.

Ok so Dems become heroes by giving the gibs back? Then trump declassifies the FISA and all their crimes are exposed.

Yeah, but ICE is also suffering.
So Jews get their open borders.
Hopefully the #diversity seeks them out.

You could probably go over a month without foodstamps because you are probably fat.

Friend manages transit company and one employee calls out any time he is scheduled for OT for the same reasons

Yes, Dems will try to pose as heroes.
This needs to be widely discussed BEFORE mid-February.
The more people know about this, the harder it will be for Democrats to perform the psy-op.
This FISA thing may or may not happen.
The spike in crime due to blacks having no EBT is a certainty.
Everyone should be talking about this.

Attached: HUGGS.png (709x709, 407K)

Ok simple so trump says it’s an emergency at the border. But continues the shut down

This is why welfare recipients shouldn't have the vote. Abolishing property requirements for voting was a mistake.

Go to a food bank, retard.

Nice abject faggotry.

yourarea.craigslist.com

Time to start looking for a part time job before the great Teat of the State dries up.

I hope Trump does call a national emergency.
At this point I want Democrats on trial for treason.
I want GOP prosecuted for complicity / aiding / abetting.
I'm fucking sick of all of this.
I can only hope that February, when the gibs run out, will be a major eye-opener.
Note that this will take place IN THE MIDDLE OF BLACK HISTORY MONTH.
Something might happen.
Maybe nothing happens.
I think a spike in crime will happen.
We shall see.

Attached: 62374897623876.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Get a fucking job and you wont have to worry nigger.

We are watching a show. If you are a true American nothing Trump is doing should bother you. I think we won. trump and Pence are time travelers. 9/11 was a mistake and should have never happened. But I think the timeline shifted . We are good. Amazing that the gibs will run out in black history Month. This is 4D chess in action

This is a bad thing? Get out of the ghettos.

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5xk56v/reminder_september_11_2017_is_peace_and/

If you search peace and propriety day, the 2nd link on google is a Reddit post. The account has been deleted but it shows a frog. And it mentions to continue the fight against the communists

Attached: 1511569888339.gif (200x210, 81K)

Trump needs to publish the addresses of all EBT recipients and create a new hunting season.

Fucking die

Attached: images (21).jpg (500x397, 22K)

Democrats are taking vacations in Hawaii and Puerto Rico while Trump is still in the white house!, Trump invited dems to the white house to reach a deal and they REFUSED!!
>Op You're fucking retarded please dont ever breed!

>Im a Veteran and EBT recipient, Founder of my local militia and gun owner, Come see me!!!!

I hope you voted for cocksucker and starve because of it.

You can't afford ramen or a pack of bologna? WTF?

The wall is all that matters right?

The absolute state of the Trump voter.

Attached: 1547724823088.jpg (500x333, 45K)

You're either certifiably retarded, a paid troll or pedophile

>You're also a newfag who can't into green text.
I could give two shits about your Israeli masters or militia or guns. Unless they're cool guns then I think you should post pics.

Im not even a trump voter. I voted clinton

Cant what? Do you even know proper english!

>implying nogs care for history

you're dumb as fuck then, and hate America and Our veterans!

since Walmart is the largest private sector employer and most of their "employees" are on food stamps because of getting paid below poverty wages, I'm surprised the Waltons haven't reminded Trump what side he is really on.

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 60K)

>I need these foodstamps or i will starve.
Guess what. If you need food stamps it means you're not valuable or productive enough to take care of yourself, which means you're a burden on everyone else. Nobody cares when a burden starves to death, because that means they won't be a burden anymore. Enjoy dying slowly and painfully, you useless faggot.

Sounds like will go hungry Randy. The wall is your sustenance. Bad decisions have consequences down the road you dumb prick.

Attached: 1523807456784.jpg (1166x1011, 455K)

Sorry Trump intends to cull you.

>t. welfare nigger

I'm on foodstamps and I'm ready to sell shit if necessary, we need border security more than I need food.

>clicks mouse 3 times

funds allocated to EBT/SNAP account, the program will distribute to individual accounts within 24 to 72 business hours.

Incorrect, it also can mean that you are a disabled veteran, Or a straight white christian male who lives in a libtard state.
Businesses purposely low ball your income because they know that you can get food stamps as a subsidy!

>I need these foodstamps or i will starve

Get a job. Fuck you.

Attached: 1527644512372.jpg (552x679, 49K)

So its Trumps fault for wanting national security, You are some kinda of stupid, Please dont ever breed!

Dubz make it truth!!! Time for you to die nigger!!!!

Whites have always been the race of sorvivors and bearer and benders of suffering.

Rediscover who you are ...

Pretty much every state just received their February foodstamps early. I live in Iowa and just talked to some nigger who gets them, he was excited because his February is on his card now and usually he doesn't get it til the 2nd week of the month. I can't fucking stand these leeching niggers. I hope this shut down last for a year so you niggers get kicked off everything and we can finally clean the swamp and get rid of all this overspending.

So we can give millions of dollars to countries that hate us, but if good people on ebt complain they are communists! God Please let the civil war go hot in this country, we need to purge these sycophant idiots!

People who rely on the government to feed them should be left to die

This is how the Russians won against the starving Germans. trump is going to starve the parasites. Bless this timeline . All in the month of Black History Month. fucking kek

Im white and on ebt? What now dipshit!!

Trump clearly doesn't care about the pain he causes even to a lot of people that voted for him. I'm OK with Trumpkins suffering. They need to pay a price for this bastard.

Attached: 1518709950852(1).jpg (674x680, 147K)

They are all getting their food stamps early. February's foodstamps got on their cards this week. So you're full of shit and out of luck, bucko. There is nothing more that I want then for these leeches to be taken off their ebt cards but this shut down isn't going to cause that, unfortunately.

businesses who cut peoples hours to force them on welfare should also die!

Die in an oven Israeli

There are no good people on EBT, Cletus.

>All the real Confederados came to Mexico
>and Brazil to avoid swearing US Loyalty

>There are people in Mexico and Brazil
>with more Confederate blood than you

No, we do not want him to call for a National Emergency!! THAT IS WHAT THE DEMS WANT HIM TO DO SO THEY CAN CALL A HEARING AND STOP IT BY SAYING IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL. CONGRESS HOLDS THE PURSE FOR SPENDING, THEY WILL STOP TRUMP. WE WANT THE SHUT DOWN TO CONTINUE UNTIL TRUMP GETS HIS WALL. END OF STORY.

you could, of course, always just take the opportunity to revolt

>Y
Say again?

> muh wall

It's Trumps fault you will starve soon. You will also miss your trailer park lot rent. No beer, weed, meth and cigarettes for you bud.

Attached: 1i7vlw.jpg (931x500, 43K)

200 million sperm and you're the one that got through, Id ask my mama for a refund!!
Your mama should of swallowed

>i will starve
you may be inconvenienced but you will not starve dumbass. stop being so lazy

Trump can't open the government until congress passes a budget you idiot.

so its Trumps fault the Dems vacation in Puerto Rico when government workers starve, also its Trumps fault when he invited the dems yesterday to the white house, to try and reach a deal and they flat out refused!!
Your TDS is obvious!!

Hey faggot remember 53-47? We have the senate majority. It would have been plan Z (civil war) if we didn’t retain the senate. You are spreading fear and disinformation

Good. Starve, bitch.

Seriously? Is there some sort of bingo night being held here I'm unaware of? You can't into memes.

>Ad Hominem
>Not an argument

You should probably get a couple of points for making me respond to a memeflaggot

Good, get another job glow-nigger

Attached: 1532450280832.jpg (250x250, 9K)

They already got their February food stamps early. Stop spreading misinfo, it makes us look bad and only helps them. Almost all states already handed out February's ebt money this week. I just talked to a nigger at the gas station, he got his February ebt Stamps today. I also was easily able to Google about it and found out almost every state (especially the liberal ones) are all giving February's food stamps out this week or already have.

It's funny, the only people on normie book complaining about the shutdown are welfare queens, that wont get their 5k tax return and will have to wait to splurge on tattoos, vape juice and lottery tickets for a few more months, I cannot wait for their EBT cards to run out, they might have to start thinking about getting a job

Attached: 1419165830267.gif (300x225, 1.81M)

kek

Ignore these fucking idiots. You're not required to honor the presence of people who can't be bothered to learn the history or posting culture of the board.

Shalom fellow goy

Attached: 1546563946289.jpg (252x252, 20K)

Go get a job.

According to the Federal Register, 58 national emergencies have been declared since the National Emergency Act of 1976 was signed into law by President Gerald Ford.

And 31 have been annually renewed and are currently still in effect, as listed in the Federal Register.

abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/list-31-national-emergencies-effect-years/story?id=60294693

>Are you people born this retarded or do you have to work at it!!

>need these foodstamps or i will starve.
Me too , Im on disability , but I will gladly starve for the good of the country .

Patriot detected

so Im an honorable disabled veteran and im not good, is what your saying!
>You're just a selfish ass hole who if i ever met, I would most certainly turn off your bdays!

No ones starves in America. Statistics says you’re most likely overweight as well so you can afford to burn through your stored energy reserves...

Lmao how am I spreading fear and disinfo, faggot? Go listen to Rush Limbaugh, if it wasn't for him Trump would've signed that spending bill and he wouldn't even be in this position to get his wall in the first place. Ebt for February is already been handed out in almost every state. And everyone knows that if Trump calls a national emergency in regards for the wall, that Congress will just shut him down and deem it unconstitutional spending. You are the disinfo shill, idiot. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, kike, you are just repeating what the lefty shills want you to.

youtu.be/YTRA3tsfXF8

>I need these foodstamps or i will starve.
No you won’t. I am gonna go ahead and pretend you aren’t obese. Average US male weighs 195lbs. It woukd take you many weeks to starve. Also, there are food banks. Lastly, if you sole financial to purchase food is SNAP, you are litterally a “useless eater” and death is the best option.

The Democrats have met repeatedly with this idiot. Don't forget the Trumpenfuhrer stormed out out of a recent meeting with Democrats after exchanging candy niceties because muh wall. Democrats have passed 9 bills in the house to reopen the government. Don & Mitch are simply intransigent. Means you starve dude.

most of us are overweight because of GMO bad food not too much of it!

Think of all the single mom pussy you will be able to buy for the cost of a happy meal

>selfish

I'm not even in your fucking country, Cletus, assuming you're even really in the Southern US.

You >Orange man bad
He walked out because they dont want to negotiate they want to brow beat him, and being a veteran and a DAMN good Shot!! If I starve, I'll just take from your dumb call of duty keyboard warrior ass!

here's a thought:

if you can't provide for yourself, and no one else cares about you enough to provide for you, then maybe you shouldn't exist

Q PREDICTED THIS

if you need government handouts to survive you deserve death

something i hadn't thought of before this post:

what if those people are so stupid, so shitty, that as a whole we'd be better off paying them to stay at home and not even try working, lest they attempt to work and just fuck up whatever they were doing.

i don't need more shitty incompetent people working at the post office, insurance company, grocery stores, anywhere.

unironically really makes me think.

You should go back you disgusting shitskin. Based Trump.

A month? Try SEVERAL months. Food is fuel, fat stored in your body is fuel. If fat fucks litterally stopped eating for a few months they’s cease being fat fucks

Based.

Which is retarded really because it just shows that the ones chimping out have poor budgeting skills. According to what I have read the funds for EBT for February will be released early, but they didn't say anything about the amount being different; just that people need to be smart with it and make it last.

You were born retarded. It's about spending and if you watch this video because you are a slobbering retarded kike, you might just grasp why a National Emergency won't work and is not the way Trump will get his wall. The shut down needs to continue until he does. No emergency, you faggot shill.

youtu.be/YTRA3tsfXF8

Nothing will happen. Trump already stated that he will maintain benefits without a doubt. He promised to continue funding benefits regardless of the shutdown...

Please do something. I can't wait for you crazies to do something. I'm a good shot too boss.

Niggers don’t steal for food. Niggers steal for drugs. Now if the government was giving out crack, then I would be worried.