Why are modern men so pathetic?

Why are modern men so pathetic?

Attached: 7E4B7932-089D-4097-8F63-52D757427034.jpg (1242x1470, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfV2fAL2kuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the concrete and precise reason of Jews

All that empty space is for junk/garbage. Clearly we've caught this fine fellow just after moving in or cleaning up for a visitor. Give it a month and things will look much less empty.

That looks really nice tho what's the problem?

>spending thousands of furniture for your overpriced third floor crappy apartment you can barely afford that you will have to move out of in a year anyways is a good idea

its just easier to have less things

>The style of minimalism is a design approach that is characterized by austerity and laconism in decoration. It is mainly achieved through the use of functional furniture and interior objects, geometric shapes and a combination of usually not more than two basic colors.

>this thread again

this desu

Attached: 1547771406974m.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

I mean I'd probably get a couch and table cause it's nice to have guests over but doesn't seem that bad

Holy shit it's clean.

Clutter my house with shit from pier 1. No thank you

cock size

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

we've done this already, shill

Attached: 1547695215802.png (1050x809, 873K)

>thinking size is what gives orgasms

Do you know what and where the clitoris is?

Translation: Why are modern men so clean, orderly, and minimalistic rather than being materialistic like women?

>let me spend £79 on a wall plaque that says “home is where the heart is” and a £3K sofa instead

Attached: FEABCFAB-61DD-4EF5-8143-588778003FCD.jpg (480x480, 18K)

>Guys don't waste money on materialistic drivel

Throw in a bookshelf that holds all the shit my parents send me and a coffee table for sipping and dining and you have home.

this

Attached: 1547770513845.jpg (331x259, 9K)

My living room is family pictures, piles of toys, a bookshelf filled with bibles, and a dusty tv we hardly use.

Looks comfy though

yep

Attached: cribs.jpg (1030x772, 165K)

apathetic*

#IMWITHER

He could've arranged the TV cables in a decent way since he's living in an empty room, that lazy fuck.

Attached: 1547249508513.jpg (492x468, 53K)

that's a niggers apartment

Should have added a coffee table full of books, the bitch has never/will never read, just so she can take Instagram photos of her cat licking its cunt on top of them, while she talks about how bad her day was.

Comfy

A man needs five things in this life: Tools, Meat, Fire, Woman, and entertainment.

I don't see 15 pairs of Jordans and the tv is too small

Would Marie Kondo approve?

Attached: 1547738181834.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

As a furniture designer I support his minimal, uncluttered home. Frankly I’m a bit nostalgic for the simpler time it implies.

Why aren't these bitches just marrying single boomers. That's who they seem to be going for.

Attached: 1543530285544.png (800x1216, 862K)

>its just easier to have less things

Yup. Unless the place is owned and you don't have to move around for work, why accumulate useless clutter?

That chair looks comfy, fuck that bitch.

Attached: 1351708541288.jpg (335x478, 26K)

Water

youtube.com/watch?v=WfV2fAL2kuA

Damn that apartment looks sad. Theres no personal expression at all. Collect some art boys. Go to antique stores, you can find real nice pieces of artwork for dirt cheap

typical shaming technique
When in reality why would he be a good goy and waste money on shit that is useless, just to make it arbitrarily pretty? like a fag?
Dude got what he needs, end off.

Attached: 1531233103565.jpg (191x265, 15K)

RPBP

Attached: Sage2.jpg (1600x1200, 396K)

EASY TO CLEAN. LOW MAINTENANCE. KEEPS NEEDY WHORES AWAY

you need to understand that some people don't give a shit about that stuff at all and have absolutely no desire to do that, this shouldn't be hard to comprehend

>This fucking thread again

My place looks kind of similar except concrete floors, a larger TV and a PC desk off to the side.

If they're good at decorating, they're a player. Women are nest builders.

What if being sad is an integral part of his personality like he is gothic?

You forgot:
>A Weapon
>An Enemy

I lived like this for years before getting married. Nonessential items are trash and profit for capatalists. If you don't gorw it it's not food, if you didnt make it it's trash.

The matrix has you

Mine looked like that until I realized how vain I was being, then I threw away my chair.

So much comfort and no clutter would truly be bliss

>Collect some art boys.

No.

Attached: 1489234088216.gif (275x251, 902K)

Enjoy staying boring as hell then. If you cant even have the desire to decorate your apartment, you're probably just as dry in every aspect of your life

>pic related what you dress like

Attached: copilot-style-style-manual-201310-1381940144094_mark-zuckerberg.jpg (409x516, 29K)

The great Dave Chappelle once said “Guys would live in cardboard boxes if we could still get ass that way”

Attached: 265BA2C9-1F52-43EE-A63F-F2C296F9540F.jpg (350x350, 63K)

>a man needs...Tools, Meat, Fire, Woman, and entertainment
>current year+4
>actually needing women
lmaoing at ur life, user-kun

Attached: image.jpg (487x361, 81K)

>Squatting to play vidya
found the kgb spy

Buy more stuff goys.

Lazyboy chairs and thier copies are trash chairs. Otherwise it is fine.
Actully he should get rid of the TV

Muh chill smoking room coming together. I will put some art up.

Attached: 20190117_201206.jpg (3264x2448, 1.98M)

nice lad saved

i do have some decorations, but i can comprehend why some people don't bother

I lived in an apartment for a two years where all I had was an air mattress, my laptop, and groceries that I would be once every month. Nothing wrong with living a minimalist lifestyle. I would say it helped save money, but I lost it all in my divorce.

Attached: 1504730186234.gif (500x281, 1.26M)

I use a $30 padded folding chair from target myself, not even joking

>pic related what I dress like

Attached: Zazen.jpg (600x800, 93K)

These fucking new 'every square in use' apartments are bullshit anyway.
They only calculated the furniture and forgot the people need to fit also after you have placed your furniture.
Why do you even need unnecessary stuff?
Women are so retarded that they will fill the couch with pillows that did not come with it.
They will then use time to reorganize it over and over again because people have to move the fucking pillows so you can actually sit on the couch.

kek

You want busy and cluttered? OK, here you go whore, the male version of your Pottery Barn abortion of an apartment.

Attached: 0RISdUm.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

Jews spend actual time and American tax dollars to produce this silly nonsense. We need a new country. No Jews allowed.

Fucking rat in a Skinner box tier

DUDE WEED LMAO

okay user, what's YOUR shortlist?

Slide thread that has absolutely nothing to do with politics, and you fucking retards are eating the bait up.

It takes time to afford things. I will eventually make it my own

LOL that’s such a good fuckin shoop
That video was so bad

Add a TV tray table next to the recliner and a box fan and this is me.

I’d rather put my money into a fully operational braap barn.

>gaming console
>monitor
thats all you need, stupid bitch

Is this what you want whore? We can fill 10,000 Sq ft with this crap.

Attached: 5LjYjvx.jpg (984x768, 159K)

probably? so gold digging whores like y-o-u dont come over... look aound... and decide the guy has enough shit he's worth fucking for his CASH... i hope he's red pilled as fuck? and pumped and dumped your ass and threw you back to the cock carousel you came in from... suck it...

Attached: women and garbage.jpg (1024x768, 255K)

Fuck off "princess"
Ultra-mega gamer?

(you)

A nice decorated apartment gets ladies relaxed and comfortable when they walk in. Plus explaining where you got everything from shows them you actually have hobbies and interests

It also makes your life less depressing when you look around your apartment and you see things that you have a personal interest in

Attached: 20190117_201752.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

At least men keep sit neat and picked up. Women have messy ass rooms, makeup/bag spread out on the floor infront of the mirror, electronic cables laying everywhere cuz they can't tuck the shit in, nasty ass ashtray with like 4 Newport packs full of butts, blunt residue leftover on the end table.

Kek I thought that poster said "Coal Burner"

Open spaces like that encourage working out.

>fickle materialistic whore berates man for living austere life

I bet this apartment's owner has dreadlocks

>what's the problem?
Cable management. Zip ties can be bought for super cheap.

>buying things to express who you are
Yikes! Good plan goy. are you a roastie?

hide the lotion next time

Attached: 1547115159425.gif (200x150, 1.61M)

What's the problem? No 200 dollar Vase in the corner that does absolutely nothing except sit in the corner?

kek
one of the funniest Jow Forums memes imo

>“Guys would live in cardboard boxes if we could still get ass that way”
Guys would live in insulated cardboard boxes with utilities if we could get ass that way.

Get rid of the TV and the recliner and replace them with a bookshelf and an armchair and you've got my apartment. Why would I need anything else?

My dicks big enough that this chart supports it but this is still bullshit. The perfect dick size depends entirely on the woman. If you try to stuff an 8 inch into a 5ft asian chick she's going to scream like you're killing her when you go balls deep.
Girth is what really matters but unless your dick is pencil thin they wont have any trouble clamping down on it assuming they do their exercises properly (aka actually try instead of holding it as loose as possible like they are giving birth).

the issue is that the tv is tiny and theres no bigass speakers

Because modern society has deserted them...

Attached: 1543608448563.jpg (1920x796, 242K)

>carpet

Attached: 439C8F0F-B84E-4D39-941B-26E9E8ECE5ED.jpg (605x454, 29K)

Secret to a happy marriage: separate bathrooms. Splitting a bathroom's space does not work, they just slowly invade your space. Women will acquire enough bathroom stuff to fill all of the space regardless of size.