COUNT DANKULA FUCKED UP BIG TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9riCEVFLXk

Count Dankula just uploaded a video detailing how he was recently completely demonitized on his entire YouTube account.

In the background you can see his monitor displaying a vaporwave (fashwave, however you will) image with a fucking Sonnenrad in the background... if liberals notice this he's going to be branded as a white supremacist and all RINO's and reddit republicans will cease to support him and liberals will have all the ammunition they will ever need to completely ruin is life forever.

F

Attached: RIP.png (1049x544, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6cqwj5WLk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sick gaming chair bro

Why does everyone use that chair?

literally who gives a shit about the meme in the background.

This is not your personal eceleb tabloid.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

because they're all conspicious consumers, that's why

>probably got it on amazon in the sale.

Isn't Dankula a hipster commie? Maybe that was *ironic*.

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

check out my chair

Attached: 1528931243420.jpg (2048x1536, 635K)

calm doon son, open a window and get some air

he needs to become a political figure, they pushed him too far, now he should destroy the silicon valley girls

liberals will you fucking nigger.

please fucking commit suicide, I mean it.

Attached: okay retard.jpg (944x946, 69K)

and you used to be a baby, he's red-pilled now, more than, that's what matters

and he's smart as fuck, cucked this sty news fag like a boss youtu.be/v6cqwj5WLk0

looks pretty comfy m8

Attached: 7953388918489a726046eeb1265ca38e.jpg (1600x1131, 191K)

Fuck jewtube

Infamy.org

dr bebber!

>if liberals notice this he's going to be branded as a white supremacist and all RINO's and reddit republicans will cease to support him and liberals will have all the ammunition they will ever need to completely ruin is life forever
he's had more obvious shit in the background and he already ruined his life

>and he already ruined his life

has he fuck, grow some balls ffs, he's a fucking hero

Literally who cares?

about you? probably no one

The company gives them for free to youtubers with a set numbers of subscribers, it's free advertising.

They increased the rrp of the chair to offset the freebies.

Eh who gives a fuck like the race war is inevitable dude his monitor could say DEAD NIGGERS AND I KILLED THEM in giant flashing spinning text like what does it really matter. Things like “career”, “fan bases”, “social media”, “monetization” etc are not going to last more than a few years anyways.

You ready for the emanate chimp out, when the niggers don't get their gibs?
Seriously, the race war is just around the corner and no one seems to know

What I think is funny, all these YouTube content creators don't even have the balls to call out a boycott of google and YouTube . Google/YouTube are the ones to blame in all of this, yet these fucks don't preach a boycott . It really shows that these e-celebs are just posers out for the gibs
>It was Buzzfeed that got me demonetized
They go out of their way to not blame YouTube directly, when it's solely YouTubes fault .
Whats sad, it's faggots like OP that send these YouTube Panhandlers money

I like Dankula in that he supports free speech and he's at least entertaining.

Meanwhile that fucking tripped out trans kid Desmond or whatever the fuck is referencing Horse tranquillisers and Rohypnol in his videos and that's perfectly fine.

The fuck is wrong with the world

Attached: 7huB2bR.png (524x390, 160K)

so he easily changes political positions depending on what crowd on the internet supports him? Sounds like a spineless faggot.

Attached: count fagula.jpg (526x393, 32K)

fuck I actually have that same chair

He does this all the time retard. It's on purpose.

>Sounds like a spineless faggot.

not as much as you do

They are normies, if they dont have a chair they aren't a REAL Streamer or youtuber

he stopped being a communist well before he even uploaded his pug video faggot

even if this was true than it wouldn't matter because liberals don't care, nor would his government, see how well it worked last time he made an edgy joke.

Attached: twonooses.jpg (720x579, 48K)

Be honest is this you bruv

pics of doggo STAT

Alright dank calm down m8

to every whoever who wants to shit on him, he turned down an £800. fine to fight the system here, who else would do that before you criticism him.

Most would pay the fine immediately, he's risking jail for telling them fuck you. Unless you're really insecure you have to respect the man for that.

it just tosses my caber, you ken?

>Local autistic Scotsman posts dank may-may in background of video

Holy shit you're right OP! We need to contact CNN, MSNBC, and FOX News IMMEDDITALEY with this very important information! Fuck, better contact President Trump and Gook Moot while we're at it, this is HUGE IF TRUE and people NEED to know about this right this instant!

Isn’t it the PewDiePie chair?

Attached: considerthefollowing.jpg (750x704, 60K)

Just because you have no experience growing up doesn't mean the rest of us don't

sage

Attached: 37123192_193384661358687_6927071555914563584_n.jpg (501x506, 50K)

nobody fucking cares

Once a commie, always a commie. Ffs, he even has a god damn tatoo. You can't call those beings human

you're a total retard

He is Reddit-tier and his opinions are banal but he is really fucking good at talking/arguing. He should be a lawyer or something

>count dankula

the fuck is your problem

Nice one mate. Keep living in a country full of trash folks, hell even we get rid of our lower tier folks and send them your way. The funny thing is that you take them lol

wow so many faggots that mindlessly defend this commie cuck.

>WOW HE GOT ARRESTED FOR DOING SOMETHING FUCKING RETARDED HES SUCH A HERO

Nice idols guys, why the fuck are you giving this retard a platform? Is that all it takes to impress you fucking morons?

No, different chairs

Lol people buy DDR things for home use? Imagine some fedora weeb stomping around on that thing in his bedroom

It's shit like this that makes me realize how much of a failed normie I am.
>that fucking ddr pad

Why do you faggots care so much about ecelebs?

Hello Count Dankula. You aren't such a bad guy. Sorry for giving you so much shit in the past. You should do a video where you get your commie tattoo tattooed over with a X over it

this guy put his money where his mouth is, and risks prison, you're pathetic cucks who do nothing and are so insecure because you're so pathetic that you have to attack a real man

literal faggots, you're not worth my time, I hope you choke on your unworthiness

> and risks prison
It's the UK you fucking cuck, buttering your toast too aggressively is risking prison

fuck up pussy, do something offline for once faggot

I watched it but I still don’t understand why was he demonetized? Because Buzzfeed made up another story?

Go get arrested for insulting Islam on twitter, nigel

Attached: Jesuswomp4.png (618x309, 545K)

You're acting like what he did was some big publicity stunt to promote free speech. He literally just thought it was funny so decided to upload a video of it, you fucking moron. He didn't risk prison because he was fighting for what he believes in, he uploaded a fucking stupid video and got in trouble for it, that's it. Holy shit you're fucking retarded, you really think he's a real man for making a stupid mistake then having to go to court for it? Holy shit hahahahaha.

like I'm reading your onions shit cuck, stand up instead of bitching, bitch

>libertarians
kek
Every single time. They aren't nationalists, but want to pretend for fun they are, because it's a joke man, lulz DUDE.

Attached: Nancy_Pelosi_boobs.jpg (393x576, 49K)

Dude, you need to get out more. This faggot was never going to jail, it was just a play from two sides to show power. All he wanted was attention and he goit bc of stupid fags like you. Do you think a commie who looks like that wants anything more. Tranformed body with piercings and tattoos just to be in the centere of all talks. Pathetic

So if I upload a video of my dog raising his arm will you be happy? That's all it takes to be a real man right?

everything about whoever this cunt is vile

Quite literally that, it seems.

Controlled opposition.

>if liberals notice this he's going to be branded as a white supremacist and all RINO's and reddit republicans will cease to support him and liberals will have all the ammunition they will ever need to completely ruin is life forever.
oh no

let's hope nobody tells them

nah, he's an edgy boi, it goes with the territory to enjoy edgy memes. He just has to say he doesn't believe in it. Btw if he's really a "fascist" and likes trannies you nazifags are degenerate as fuck.

who gives a fuck about this degenerate
although normies learning about the sonnenrad is top jej
fucking eceleb faggotry
>in all fields

You have to learn to evolve, the shock thing isnt going to work 2x. Just keep going and dont get greedy. If a normie job will pay better, just take it and ditch the stress.

>Eh who gives a fuck like the race war is inevitable dude his monitor could say DEAD NIGGERS AND I KILLED THEM in giant flashing spinning text like what does it really matter. Things like “career”, “fan bases”, “social media”, “monetization” etc are not going to last more than a few years anyways.
based

Attached: neetpol.jpg (606x530, 91K)

perfect digits

Why not sue them?

Everybody should start supporting other sites than YouTube. People will go one after another or they become what YouTube wants. There was always option on table to use different sites. Libertarians and right wing simply don't get it, they want to suck YouTube mommy tits until the bitter end.

He's just doing what the sceptics do best, steal things others make.

Attached: 1506465477530.jpg (894x1200, 235K)

I thought he refused to pay a fine or some shit after his court appearance? I'm sure I read someplace that they could choose to arrest him at any time for that.

IT's the UK, they can arrest you at any time for anything, serfs

You're talking to a man with a butter knife licence fella, watch your tone

You're comparing a racist alt-righter to a brave progressive kid expressing himself despite constant abuse. What the fuck is the matter with you.

Sounds reasonable, but we both know it wouldn't work. I don't know if he'd have to sue them in the US or the UK to begin with. Stuff like this, that crosses national borders, always seems to work weirdly, or not at all.

But I've seen similar stuff go down in this country. Right wing person gets the book thrown at them over nothing, so then other right wing people take that new normal and try to press charges against left wing people doing the same shit... and nothing. The courts and police are both massively biased and nothing more than political tools.

Right wing = Jew wing, weak faggots who suck Jewish dick 24/7/365 and think blaming Communism for shit they do while they invest into their Jewish stocks is going to put the blame on Communism. Right wing suck gay Jewish dick non-stop, all the do, then they cuck out their women to niggers to sell more McDonald's. Anybody who thinks making fun of Communism in 2019 is below 60 IQ. People should be making fun of those retarded capitalists working every day to fuck themselves while Juden literally can print any number of investments and bible faggot just nods head and continues being sheep.Making fun Communism would be a fun thing if the pathetic Judophile homosexual right wing wasn't so obvious homosexual prostitute fucking and Jewish dick sucking.

>I'm a libertarian! I'm not a threat to you! please don't call me a Nazi! Yes I want to get rid of all the Muslim immigration, but I'm not a racist! Please don't demonitize my channel! Yes youtube has a right to do this. It's their property, so it's their right, and I believe in freeedom, but this is so unfair! The leftist are so mean! But they have a right to do this to me because I believe in freedom.
This is why libertarians and all the alt-liters are a joke. Anyone else in his position who was serious and not a coward would be doxing that journalist at buzzfeed and coming up with a plan to do something 10 times worse in response. When someone goes after your job or personal income over something you said on the internet you don't try to appease them by telling them that you're really a leftist and you believe in their freedom. You put that person out on the street. You destroy their entire lives and put the fear of god into them.

Sargon is that you? Your boy is a commie. He will always be a commie. And the only reason he dropped his hammer was because his commie friends did not have the money to pay his court costs so he ran to youtube "skeptics". In 3 years time when he don't need your ass no more he will be back singing the praises of Marx.

Attached: 5f5f6b5f9dfb104f34f1564d0fbd8dd08ac8c907cbb2b64d8582ab5174dcc7a9.jpg (1047x1080, 403K)

>> no you

are you proud of that?

sure thing ADL

Whenever i check those other sides besides YouTube where those alt-right people are on, they have low views. Right wing is only interested in money, they don't even support their own people. You got videos on sites outside YouTube uploaded by alt-right for 2 years and max 100 views. Meanwhile on YouTube the dumbest shit has million views. There are actually dumber things than very dumb conspiracy theories about globalist Communist Bolshevik Jews.

>oh no, better try to appease them or the jewish mafia will come after me!

Good, YouTube shits need to starve to death, all of them.

Rey arrested the dude for taping his dog mimicking a Roman salute...what the fuck do you think your shit OP is suppose to come as a surprise? You are gay and your shit's all fucked up.

patience is a virtue.

Haha nobody read your gay bait except me lol

S

Attached: nRPhjxh[1].jpg (640x485, 99K)

It's a chair that's specially made for gaming, like gaming mouses and keyboards noob...you can't game with regular stuff!

people need to realize that making videos on the internet isn't a real job. The reason they're all so dependent on youtube is because that's where the audience is. They can try to take their existing audience to other sites, but all this political video shit is super niche, and those places won't bring in enough new blood for them support themselves off it it, and their existing audience will eventually dwindle away.

P) #
the heel turn turn faggots and the alt kike faggots both block wignat catholics

the circle is closing in on you fucks

they weren’t very smart to begin with

i was more impressed with the metal trinity facial thing he’s got going on ... what a fucking based soi boi!

Nobody cares.

You gay soioutrages will only make ppl wanna kill you more.
Day of the rope is approaching for you leftards and femscum. The volk is angry. The silent whale is preparing...

So much my forcasts

I'm so fuckin mad that Trump and his admin has seemingly purposefully avoided this problem in silicon valley.

There is blatant abuse of individuals happening before our eyes and nobody gives a fuck.

OH MY GOD

i dont care

>Leftist got fucked hard by fellow travellers.
>Larps as an altrighter to trigger former bedfellows.

dude, the media already calls him all of those things. It doesn't matter, he's fucked anyways. He can't get a real job in Scotland. If he could move to America he'd at least be able to get a manual labor job.