What exactly is the problem with bleaching Hispanics?

What exactly is the problem with bleaching Hispanics?

Attached: F9FF7CA0-6E68-4222-B29D-E612C87FC945.jpg (736x736, 123K)

white genocide is real.

If they look like the girl in the pic, then nothing. If they look like la goblina horrifica, then everything.

Nothing. Don’t listen to the salty manchildren on this board.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190117_192843326.jpg (1280x960, 1018K)

Stop being a faggot

This. If I were surrounded by anything but short fat goblinas I would have been with a Hispanic girl a long time ago.
t. Califag

Just as long as you make white children too

one drop

Race mixing is destroying the white race, but this board likes race mixing. Not sure what your contention is here, faggot.

NONE we hispanics wanh to be bleached its in our culture, mejora la raza hermano

Nothing the ((cia deep state niggers)) in every intel agency around the world just shill here to stop humanity from uniting because if that happens they immediately fail.

One of the main divide and conquer tactics is skin color because the notion that the average white skin is more based than the average black skin is 100% fact. So attacking this paradigm serves them well, also spics are on average near the middle in skin color yet slightly lighter due to the Basque Spaniards //one of the purest European bloodlines, yes even purer than anglos// bleaching the savage Aztecs.

Which country is the most powerful and the one that the deep state gains the most benefit from by subverting through divide and conquer? The United States.

The new racial ((lol before it was chinks, before that it was blacks and in the beginning it was lesser whites)) false dichotomy "issue" for divide and conquer purposes is spics invading our country due to our cianiggers making an operation of subversion out of it after displacing and ruining those shitskins countries for resources and power.....

SO IN SHORT AND AS ALWAYS,
>the kike central bankers, ruling the corrupt "politicians" are imposing their will via the intelligence agency deep state cabalfag cianiggers because doing so causes infighting and finger pointing towards anyone besides them.

Will never happen, the brownskins idolize whites while hating niggers secretly ((because doing it openly is now frowned upon)) too much. Really niggers are just really dumb and malleable so the subversive kikes take advantage of that to hurt everyone else.

>if my dick doesnt get hard for them no one else can either, thats gross ewwww.

I agree to an extent, interestingly those goblinas don't fall for the commiefag, bbcloving, travel the world larping, party hoeing paradigm as much as white skinned women. Almost all thots are "white" or light skinned.

This is a slide thread so we stop cheering about how Trump just shit on Pelosi today.
/leftypol hates nothing more than when we are congratulating Trump for doing something we like.
sage

Redpilled

idk man

Attached: NA08R4Lmh6L02_KjnjCN3zkXH95kHFfwtEfW1mnN1rg[1].jpg (427x767, 83K)

Because they'll start to look JUST white enough. But they'll have the low IQ of a taco nigger and other genetic defects. That will all get blamed on white people. You wouldn't take out your expensive clothes, diarrhea all over them and just shove them back in the drawer, would you?

that its too addictive.

t. soflo fag

I remember someone shopped this so that she had green skin during the primaries. My sides were in orbit XD Why I didn't save it, I'll never know

Must've been all that guacamole.

bump

I am a mexican man and I have no problem giving white girls the bb(rown)c so I guess there is no problem here

That goblinia still has brown nips.

Please stop.l can't handle this.

the problem is, they are all mine, fuck off.

Attached: 471878526020156156.png (1788x1551, 3.89M)

What's the difference between bleaching them, and browning us?

'Bleaching' is just a meme to justify race mixing. In reality, it's giving kids half white DNA and half shitskin DNA.
None of this would be a problem if Jow Forums could get white women but they can't.

>CHAD WHITE BOY FROM USA
VS
>ZAMBO FAVELA MONKEY
WONDER WHO'D SHE PICK MONKEY
UMA DELICIA

I was gonna say, its the same damn thing and browning or blacked. You're ending up with the same mutt offspring.

>What is the problem

They're not white, nigger.

Not really a fan, but i'd still racetrait for SSS. Stupid Spic Slut was always my favorite /soc/ girl.

How many of these fucking lame race mixing threads do we have to have?

I can live with that.

As long as your not fucking full blooded indians youre fine.

Attached: EB3B1033-2B2C-4A9D-96D8-5E15BAAF6AE9.jpg (484x382, 15K)

Could you imagine if *that* was our first lady?

Fuck off spik. We know most of you are hideous and toad like

Latinas are fucking sexy, but their culture is to hate white men and 99% of them are hardcore lefties/Liberals

This is what Latinas are taught and believe:
>Evil White Man Hernan Cortes was literally sent from the devil to annihilate brown people in the new world. Evil white Spaniards brutally ruled over the America’s

>The Evil white Americans completely fucked over the Mexicans and stole their land (we should open borders to populate the US with Mexicans to get back at the White Man)

>Evil white man Donald Trump is going to literally Holocaust Hispanics, and all white men are like Trump

Good luck trying to get a Latina GF (especially a good looking one) in this era. They hate white men

Attached: BBC8A565-6655-4308-876C-8D792CDF9AC1.png (128x125, 14K)

nothing

What the hell are you talking about? You are probably el goblin yourself, if you think THAT is "beauty". Brown hair, Brown Eyes, Brown Skin, Brown nips. That's worth trading with the VAST diversity of the White race?

Basado y Malinche-pastillado

She got sick or something, she was beautiful when they married.

t. buttmad latino

forgot most of you are reddit or 10 years old.

pic rel

Attached: O3Pmsdi.jpg (960x1280, 123K)

1) there are plenty of white girls to fuck
2) bleaching a spic is the same as browning your own line, it only works if the spics are a small minority otherwise the Indigenous Aztek blood will fuck your shit up and your kids will hate you for being white

Sodium hypochlorite?

You looking to get Bleached, or just doing more 1 post Shareblue research?

>What exactly is the problem with being mongrolized on your own terms?

Attached: 1531130330498.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Know how Jow Forums keeps asking where all the le 56% face in America keeps coming from?
>Those are the offspring. White + Hispanic = 56
>That's what's exactly the problem

Because white Americans are 99.8%+ European and Mexicans are like 80-85% on average so even if we closed the border today and started working on it, it would take SEVEN GENERATIONS of spic x pure white to bring them up to our level.

We don't have the time, population, or fertility rate among our pure whites for that AND we can't even get our traitorous fucking congress to close the doors anyways so its a bad idea for many reasons and you're a quadruple nigger for considering it.

What do you mean by small minority? Spaniard / Euro settler genetics right?

Checked and reked

>We don't have the time, population, or fertility rate among our pure whites
Actually, you do.

What happens when you take a 56% and mix it with another 100% white? It becomes more white and lowers the % otherkin. If you don't start now, you'll never get the chance later.

No, they don’t. They pretend they do in public, but the second Chad comes by and talks them up their panties drop.

Paco, please stop selling your goblinas, pack them back in your burrito sack and go home

Pretty relative term for a goblina midget. You have a lot better QTs, Jeb is pathetic.

people are so obsessed with thier phenotypes and forget that most people get plastic surgery to look more white anyways, even white people.

Attached: Screenshot (4601).png (1325x897, 1.51M)

Found the fags

Attached: 1545978609656.webm (640x800, 743K)

Majority of white people don't even have blonde or red hair, they dye it.

>white girl fucks black guy
>"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! RACE MIXING WHOOOOREEEE!!!!!"

>white guy fucks latina/asian
>"hehe yes now THIS is based + epic"

Just admit you don't actually care about the white race and you're just a seething incel who gets mad when white women are "stolen" from you.

fake

Noice projection there

Attached: 1518358854939.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Dude, girl in pic is attractive. Admit it. If you wouldn't bang that, then you are gay.

I married a god damn Brazilian, she stole my fucking house and business and won't let me see my own kids because of her acid breath kike lawyer.
South American women a re the most scheming dishonest lying fucking total cunts ever. and the reason they age badly is because they deserve to.
Fuck off
FUCK OFF

If she even looks at a picture of a sperm in a story book she turns instantly to pic related. Your pic is the fairy tale. My pic is the reality.
>t. Los Angeles

Attached: Cunningham-Border-Photo.jpg (1120x630, 127K)

Sounds to me you're hopping train cars trying to avoid coming out yourself. Everyone knows Asian is the last stop on that train.
What car is Latina? Pretty near that caboose user

So come out yourself

Ignore meme flag!!!

While white male/brown female is far preferable to brown male/white female, do you really want to dabble with racemixing in either direction with the white population currently in decline?

I have face autism, but what exactly was done? Same fucked up nose, same crooked eye, right side of face/jaw still double the size.

I see no changes.

Attached: 1546699990584.jpg (1088x2164, 1.29M)

you are right about one thing, nobody can beat the white man, but im american "white" like pic related and i dont need your help, fuck off go fuck your mexicanas, burger.

Attached: 2164641321651.jpg (429x594, 61K)

>9/10 with brown hair/eyes offers herself to icNC0emd
>response: "Ewwww! Brown hair and eyes! Icky!"

Who's gay again?

nice post.

a thought about thots : they are mostly white due to (((privilege))) which they don't care about or are cognizant of. yet what they are imitating/appropriating is black culture. or you can just call it whore culture. they have that, plus the lighter skin status. its all just entitlement, and very degenerate. savage behavior normalized.

>I see no changes.
Because you're blind or retarded.

The premise of the thread isn't merely about attraction and sex, we are specifically talking about reproduction here. Of course she is "attractive" but not nearly comparable too the beauty of white woman and their colorful diversity.

Fucking kek. Never change, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1547302661841s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Get a cuban

>9/10 with brown eyes and hair offers herself to you
>Response: Hahah sure herp derp
>10 years later his ugly mutt son comes home from school crying about how the white kids made fun of him cuz he tried to say he was white too, cuz white dad
>Response: Sorry kiddo, I just couldn't keep from fucking the goblina your mother is now, back when she was decent. I didn't give a fuck about how my kids would turn out like ugly mutt goblins everyone hates teehee, oh and instead of listening to everyone who told me to stick to my race, I called them gay lolecksdee

Attached: IMG_1500.jpg (634x954, 155K)

But I have brown hair and eyes and everyone thinks I'm white.

faggg

Attached: 1547429150897.jpg (661x845, 122K)

Nah, they're just as bad as white girls.

t. Miami Cuban

Who is this chick? Just some random castiza?

Nigga, you're Australian.

>whats wrong with my children not being white

Fucking them is one thing. I had several Hispanic girlfriends before getting married and they can be extremely sexy and passionate lovers.....so go ahead, sow your oats.....but do your kids a favor and make them white.

No it isnt. Now fuck off chicano, you dont know jackshit of latinoamerica.

>Nigga

Back to plebbit, nigger.

Calm down, nigga

Attached: 1530472337516.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

Look at that kids nose. Father must be a kike. Ugly

Shut up defeatist i don't want more immigrants here.I have enough to deal with this haitian niggers.

Dude, the girl in the pic is 95% white. Any kids you or I would sire on her would look white. They aren't going to get teased for not looking white. They'll get teased for looking white in the future goblino America.

none
fill her up!

Laughing my fucking ass off. I am kicking back having during a singer songwriter night in a Hispanic bar. Life is good at the moment.

I’m not a Latino, dumbass. I live in Texas and see and hear how Latinas feel about white Men. They are brainwashed by the constant anti-white propaganda

This. Many low IQ latina beasts are about.
t. Berwyn-Cicero Illinois faggoto

It is real. Hispanics are on your side. Progressives fucked up. Have faith fren. It will come back down on them.

If you like latinas and you have a US flag I automatically picture you as a manlet indio going to community college like pic related

Attached: dd16eca9c8d9b7557d1b12a7950953bc.jpg (670x919, 72K)

Don't do it.
They are savages.

Attached: browngirlmeme.gif (750x658, 141K)

They'll never be iberian again.

Bro don't take a lack of sunlight and make up as "being white". They look white, they are not and it will show up in your kids in IQ and mental capability as well as possibly physically.

I will not be divided.