Will your son play brain damage?

I mean football.

Attached: fcs.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Yeah. Playing a sport raises your testosterone and gets you fit. I don't want my future son to be a weak pathetic onions faggot

No, I primarily play tennis/badminton so I'll be dragging my kids into that as it doesn't result in concussions but still has a lot of cardio.

If they REALLY want to join the football team, I'd let them, but I'm not pushing them into it.

Yes. Also I played for 8 years and the only concussion I ever had was from wrestling

Attached: 20F8F638-7C70-4E84-9ED2-5F3BCEDD5825.jpg (415x600, 67K)

Combat sports Boxing, Wrestling, ext. Are the only sports . You cant defend your wife with a touchdown.

Any other sport I'll encourage. I won't come down too hard on football though besides subtly bringing up the brain damage fun-facts. Wouldn't want him to rebel himself into losing precious IQ points.

The same fun-facts will be delivered about alcohol and marijuanas effect on the developing adolescent's brain.

>mfw I never actually have kids anyway

Attached: 1511738599389.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Yes. He comes from good football genes (me).

>arms/shoulders destroyed
>knees cucked
>brain mush
Plenty of other ways to make a man

Yes, I want him to experience real competition.

You fucking pussies are why niggers have taken over the NFL.

You can raise testosterone without playing football, you dumb piece of shit

>niggerball
Fixed.

Football is a very low-class sport. If my son were to play a contact sport, it would be lacrosse.

The only sports I would ever tolerate in my house are motorsports. Drag racing, tractor pulling, rally, endurance, whatever.

Attached: R92CP_VRH35Z.jpg (1600x1200, 958K)

Football will eventually go the way of boxing, and for the same reason. It will be played only by poor urban yoots. Middle-class kids won't play it because it causes brain damage.

There's a fix, though, and it's the same for boxing: Take away the safety equipment. Ironically, it's the equipment and safety rules that have led to increase in brain damage. Ruby players and bare-knuckle boxers have very low rates of brain damage. Why? Because without all the safety equipment, the participants don't do the kinds of dangerous shit that causes most of the trauma.

This thread again? Yes he will. It's the American Chad's cycle of dominance
>Gifted learning in elementary school
>Football in high school
>Fraternity in college
>Major in shit business field
>Get job via parents' and friends' connections
>Move up the ladder thanks to nepotisim
It's how we stay on top. Football builds character, just like pledging does

Attached: 1538629289200.png (600x1078, 485K)

Will probably introduce him to wrestling

Rugby, of course, not ruby.

Rugby actually has pretty strict rules on tackling which is why it is relatively safer. On top of the nature of the game being more like soccer, meaning the players do not tackle as hard because of the non-stop play. While in football it is essentially all based on explosive no fucks given tackling.

No. Only baseball

My little man is already a star in his T-Ball league.

Football just sucks for development. Everyone who grew up with me playing Baseball went off playing in college for free and even tho we all don't work in the feild of our study we all have healthy marriages and new families compared to our classmates who grew up playing Football.

I played football for years and never had a serious injury. Just minor bruises and scrapes. I played running back and linebacker and caused more injuries than I received because I knew how to hit, and be hit. Learning how to hit and get hit is an important part to teaching kids to play, and should be taught at a very young age before the kids have developed enough muscle mass to hurt each other.

no. my brain hurt for the whole last two years of highschool and my neck still hurts 13 years later.
I still play township rugby though, and my chad son will play that too.
Football is just running full tilt to smash each others brain, kinda dumb. very fun but i wish i never played.

If you get banned, just remember Jow Forums mods abuse their power and ban people for stupid shit and bypass it.

parents that force their kids into sports are pure cancer

>knees cucked

Jesus that term is overused.

Baseball. Teaches you to rely on other men to accomplish a similar goal and to help your fellow men, as well as focusing on individual talent. Plus no brain damage. Also you bond while in the dugout waiting for your chance to hit something with a stick thrown at you by someone else and outperform their reactions. It's a great mental game.

cringe. All furries must die

I would have to disagree with you on this. But only because I come from a family of baseball players with a rich history of playing professional. You can't force a kid to play a sport if he doesn't want to. The kid has to have something to look up to.

I fucking hated playing baseball growing up because my parent's kept signing me up for league's and all I wanted to do was finger my GF at her house while watching Law And Order. It took me about around 15 where I found out, ah fuck I can go to college for free doing this shit because I was that good at it.

This

Also, I'll tolerate baseball. Baseball and motorsports.
A damn shame the sport has taken such a popularity hit in favor of niggerball here.

i wrestled 16 years at all levels, broken bones yeah never concussed. football was too boring, my son wrestles now and loves it, idc what ever sport he wants to do as long as he active

just let them play vidya and fuck their gf and shove bottles in her pussy or whatever rather than try to make sports seem like something that makes you special. Not having any free time to do things that you actually want to do doesn't make you special.

Running is the only natural sport.
Defend your wife with a shotgun

Wrestling is master race
prove me wrong

Its fucking gay as fuck

I was in a competitive Counter Strike 1.6 and America's Army clan at the time too. Way more fuckin hardcore gaming than this soft Fortnite/Insurgency bullshit going on now.

Nothing like playing left field with your girl watching you steaming, ready to fuck on in a dark part of the park after practice.

most physically and mentally demanding, only sport that comes close to it physically is swimming. also that's the response of a football faggot that went out for wrestling and got man handled the first day of practice and calls it gay

only if he turns out to be a libtard

No. Football is a nigger sport. Lacrosse, hockey, track, field, and mixed martial arts are better alternatives. Let the niggers knock their noggins around.

Daily reminder that baseball is a white mans sport.

Attached: literal chadd.jpg (180x270, 6K)

Then why at the professional level is it disproportionately comprised of mestizos?

>Baseball
>Fat sluggers
>Stands on base
>Throws a ball
>Run around bases
>This for 2 hours is a "sport"

No, he's gonna be a soccer player like I was

Do EVERYTHING in your power to have him not end up like you

Ever try to hit a ball flying at you 78-88 mph?

Still mostly whites. Like 60 percent (ironically) and most of them aren't american. They're foreign playhes. It also depends on the team. In the us, baseball is overwhelmingly white.

Attached: big chungo.png (233x267, 177K)

Yes. Football is under attack by the globalists because it is one of the last remaining remnants of masculinity and traditional gender roles (ex. female cheerleaders cheer for male players). It teaches mental and physical toughness. They want people to worship NFL stars but never put their kids in football. All of the studies showing brain damage from football are flawed. They pick brains from deceased players who were already diagnosed with either Alzheimer’s or dementia.

>football
>stops every 2 seconds
>half of the team has to be fat to play
>basically watching grown men in spandex wrestle on a field with a leather ball

lazy bullshit like this can go every which way

Attached: davis.png (170x227, 77K)

I wish my parents let me play football when I was a kid, I grew up to be such a loser because they never let me just be a boy, I never did sports until highschool, but when I did I joined the track and cross country teams. I knew I had a lot of make up to do so in addition to running I did lots of calisthenics. I joined the army right after highschool because I wanted to persue masculinity, thanks to my agility and endurance I have never failed a PT test and can be considered above average. I do all this to spite my overbearing mother's attempted sisyfication of me,(which led to absolutely miserable highschool years).
But even now I'm still a small 19yo and I feel anger and jealousy towards Chad's who's father's let them grow up to be men, while I had to endure years of bullying and loneliness only to grow up to be mature and fit, but bitter and disconnected.

Attached: 1546202357297m.jpg (623x1024, 119K)

I used to wrestle but there’s way too many skin diseases. It’s so gross.

You are fucking retarded. Sports are great for both social and physical gains. Video games are cancer and should be ridden from society.

Fuck no. Baseball, hockey, tennis, lacrosse, wrestling, there are tons of options.

Why not both?

Attached: 9780199842827.jpg (165x249, 12K)

Yup. All men should be made to play football or be given a vasectomy. If you can't protect yourself through 4 years of high school football, you shouldn't be living much longer anyway.

Yeah, we've been calling them knees for hundreds of years now. Let's change it up. How about "flexy leg region" instead?

football is for niggers. everyone in my family plays hockey, even the girls.

Attached: 7irx7wlk8iv01.jpg (958x960, 84K)

Im gay and I played football as a kid and adolescent.
Puts hair on your chest.

Says the faggot who wants to get manhandled in his free time
Its 2019 not 500bc you literal faggot

Yeah, all those flesh-eating bacteria. Plus wrestlers like to stick their thumbs up their opponents' butts. Not into faggotry, thanks. I'll stick to boxing.

>wrestlers like to stick their thumbs up their opponents' butts.

Attached: GZXVm0.gif (320x180, 3.73M)

>I'm physically and situationally gifted in a certain field, therefore anyone who doesn't meet up to my ridiculous standards doesn't deserve to live.

no just tennis and lacrosse

>just tennis and lacrosse
How about lacrosse at prep school and tennis at the county club you New England queer.

You probably like that you faggot

Everything you used today was made by someone who didnt play football and I'm really sick of these one off posts that take up space on my board you complete fucking retard

Is this loss?

sportsyball is for niggers, so i guess your son tyrone dun well

If you want to play a real man’s game, play rugby. Fuck football

Cuban nigger-ball. No thanks. Hockey is the white mans sport.

This.

Attached: moonwalker.png (466x512, 124K)

>Only concussion that you know
Brain damage doesn't need to come from concussions. They mainly come from repeated hits to the head

>Shotgun
And destroy everything in your house with all the pellets? Get a white man's gun, The AR-15.

As usual, everything is a conspiracy against the Black man

Attached: big_brains.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Boxing
Your brain is more mushy than the football player's

IKR? Used to be, putting the horns of the cuckold on a man meant something, but now it's just another general purpose expletive.

Attached: tricky dick sees OP.jpg (475x321, 94K)

Life>house you faggot

>sport ball fanatic
>obsession with cars
>disinterested in news or politics
>main goal is a mediocre life, just get a job and breed as soon as possible
signs you have a normie on your hands
in which case, pic related

Attached: 1523513632490.png (960x720, 568K)

Guarantee your fat ass couldn't even hit a beach ball with a tennis racket. Most football players aren't even in the same league as tennis players when it comes to fitness.

Attached: charged.jpg (500x750, 39K)

There is only one sport that white men in America should engage in, and that's Baseball.

>m'lady

You should look at the average high school baseball roster. In a country that is so 56 percent baseball in the states is ridiculously white. Baseball is also played by ten times as many people as hockey, and all of them are from canada, russia, and scandinavia.

Attached: australia.jpg (700x735, 175K)

Want my son to be a runner. Football causes brain damage and Futbol is for Spics.

You mean handegg

Hup you, i can stell umpner gorm then YOU, TASSHOLE!

Ever level a nigger playing football? Especially one that's been jiving his ass off all game, and you crush him in the backfield on 4th down? Feels good man.
Of course not, I guess that's the same thing as asking you if you've ever kissed a girl.

So many faggots in this thread. Keep drinking the s_o_y boys. And BTW - it's all true about the chad life. Sorry your bones are too brittle to live it.

No, but I've boxed more than a few in the ring. KO'd a few of them, too.

>I played for 8 years and the only concussion I ever had was from wrestling
> posts on Jow Forums
believes he doesn't have brain bramage

Attached: 1530578161483.png (856x846, 85K)

Make him play the real football where getting brain damage isn't so easy yet still lets you get fit and group social

>You can raise testosterone without playing football, you dumb piece of shit

Yeah...with your kike pills.
Hey guys found the Onion Kike in this thread ^
Go back kike faggot kike !

Attached: 1541573166602.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

>football
>not the white man’s hockey
Who the fuck would?