George Carlin explains NPC's and how to deal with them

youtu.be/kglk4Nm6GzU

Attached: 1540419992025.png (1006x813, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Igsb3ejgbL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incredible, right? Dude was way ahead of his time.

this one didnt age so well...

>retail worker = NPC

Maybe when Boomers had a functioning economy.

The haze is there so I can protect my sanity.

Yep...Jorge Carlin was fucking on point.

He also called out the global warming bullshit NPC attitude....the entire preoccupation with PC culture.

G.C was based

People that think they aren't NPC's are just oblivious NPC's . No one even noticed what the NPC meme really was about, that everybody except the people running the world are NPC's

if u use the ebin npc wojak in 2k19 ur dumb

Daily Reminder: Carlin was a foul-mouthed SJW who lived in San Francisco and did everything in his power on a daily basis to break down traditional families and values

Try and find just one video where Carlin is advocating for mother+father households or borders for the country or for the English language being the law of the land... you won't be able to.

Attached: 1547631606279.jpg (597x592, 46K)

Attached: 1540494760630.png (1125x2181, 293K)

Proofs ?

t. rothschild

The world is managed by the most boring, uncreative and predictably reactive NPC shits ever.

true. even the people running the show are npc's that follow a formula.

that is where the liberals used to be.
how the mighty have fallen.

This changed my life a few months ago, huehuehue:
youtu.be/Igsb3ejgbL8

NPCs are increasingly the majority (born that way) and this picture will explain everything
Very inconsiderate and bad things to be around

Attached: thebeast.jpg (650x366, 37K)

>psychos have low frontal lobe activity
Reminds me of niggers with their low sloping foreheads with little space for frontal lobes.

Attached: georgenpCarlin.jpg (860x834, 63K)

The point of the npc meme is pointing out the fact you're an npc just as much as i am, i can't prove otherwise. Everyone is an npc because i do not know how you feel and think. it's a Really clever way of social influence IMO

>facism
Kys niggershit subhuman

NPC is literally the most cring meme ever. When will incels realize this?

this. most of the people running the show are ultra npc too.

psychos and liberals have underdeveloped or unactivated amygdalas

like you first must play videogames to understand it which disqualifies a large majority of sex having individuals and then you must think its funny which means you essentially think videogame jokes are funny which says you have zero life to begin with wtf m8s?

>t. boomer roastie
All the younguns play video games these days

Atari had NPCs but only the shut in fags who never went out or played sports games and shooters would make a meme out of them

>not layering yourself in 256 layers of meta-irony

Sorry sweatie, we're not familiar with your ancient boomer games

czech'd n rekt