Future Superpower Eastern Europe

As you all know are the eastern european states redpilled about refugees and their heritage. But why isn't germany? Well i have a theory. You see, Hitler killed almost all weird looking weird head shape people, roma, sinti, and jews in eastern europe back then. What was left was a pure white race of whites. When Hitler lost the jews immediately send brown people to us (Turks) now they are finishing what they have begun. But eastern europe still stands 99,9% white, mainly thanks to hitler. Now you must stay that way and connect, create a slavic union or something before it's too late. My visit in Lithuania was the most surreal experience i ever had in an european country. I only ever visited spain, france, scandinavia and italy. When i arrived there and saw some of their customs and culture it reminded me of my country how my grandpa experienced it. Those people had so much pride and love in their hearths, it was unbelievable. Our last hopes lie in the east. May you rise. And i don't mean cucked russia, it is like every big oil player a ((((())))) slave.

Kekec approves youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzeGkELXRj-6Dto9ny_Kdl0h&index=1

Attached: ee.jpg (1208x721, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html
dw.com/en/russian-police-detain-hundreds-in-nationalist-protests/a-41241032
bbc.com/news/world-europe-33657409
foxnews.com/world/at-least-86-russian-nationalist-protesters-reported-arrested
jamestown.org/program/far-right-leader-dmitry-demushkin-arrested-ahead-upcoming-russian-march/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994–95)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Ingushetia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_North_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#More_recent_attacks
archive.is/IpVgN#selection-12877.2-16550.0
adevarul.ro/locale/constanta/congolezul-convertit-ortodoxie-iustin-parvu-m-a-vazut-s-a-uitat-m-a-intrebat-tu-cui-estii-1_59941ee25ab6550cb80a6be9/index.html
ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iustin_Pârvu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ah fuck i forgot to disable my memeflag from yesterdays 200.000.00.00

ah fuck i forgot to disable my memeflag from yesterdays 200.000.00

>200000000

REEEEE

>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

>Crimea: Largest Mosque Ever Built, for Crimean Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4

>Political Islam, Migrant Crime, Terror Cells Challenge Putin Claims of 'Great White Hope'
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU

>The Lingering Effects of Krokodil
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI

>FIFA World Cup 2018 with traditional russian women
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE

>How Muslim Migrants Are Reshaping Russia's Dying Countryside, One Village At A Time
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html

Attached: Putin-Russia-Muslims.jpg (735x400, 96K)

>The death of the Russian far right. How the Kremlin destroyed the far right in Russia, while backing it in the West.
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/11/death-russian-171123102640298.html

>Russian police detain hundreds in nationalist protests
dw.com/en/russian-police-detain-hundreds-in-nationalist-protests/a-41241032

>Russia nationalist leader jailed for life over hate crimes
bbc.com/news/world-europe-33657409

>At least 86 Russian nationalist protesters reported arrested
foxnews.com/world/at-least-86-russian-nationalist-protesters-reported-arrested

>Far-Right Leader Dmitry Demushkin Arrested Ahead of Upcoming ‘Russian March’
jamestown.org/program/far-right-leader-dmitry-demushkin-arrested-ahead-upcoming-russian-march/

Attached: gopnik.jpg (549x911, 68K)

>b-but, muh based moslems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1994–95)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Dagestan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Ingushetia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_North_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Russia#More_recent_attacks

Attached: muslim.png (657x1137, 767K)

Attached: 1545658074908.jpg (5118x5190, 3.96M)

Hello rabbi. Is the CIA still paying you even during the shutdown you meme flag tassle haired shovel nosed shekel sniffing faggot?

Attached: image.jpg (200x328, 19K)

Sage for being a faggot

Can you shills do anything other than hate on Russia?

>Can you shills do anything other than hate on Russia?
hate on muttmerica

Attached: 1508620886305.png (681x508, 27K)

archive.is/IpVgN#selection-12877.2-16550.0

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-01-18_035439_archive.is.png (657x498, 108K)

si ce are o legatura?

We need US and German dominance down first

Attached: HolyAlliance.jpg (700x438, 66K)

legionari -> crestini -> indiferent de gen, rasă, vârstă, ocupaţie, etnie şi religie.

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

nu ma intereseaza, nu iti place, eu tot am postat meme-ul, care oricum nu era facut de mine, asa ca hai, nu face treaba mai grea si sa trecem peste asta.

adevarul.ro/locale/constanta/congolezul-convertit-ortodoxie-iustin-parvu-m-a-vazut-s-a-uitat-m-a-intrebat-tu-cui-estii-1_59941ee25ab6550cb80a6be9/index.html

based legionnaire converts based black to christianity while endorsing race mixing

Attached: 646x404.jpg (646x404, 38K)

termina odata cu off topic pe firul asta, nu e bine atata off topic. si nu mai schimba subiectul, sa revenim la Rusi.

I'm done with shitting on the russians.
now I'm shitting on the romanian church.

Attached: 627x0.jpg (627x470, 46K)

putem sa facem un fir despre Ortodoxie in general in schimb, in loc sa schimbam macazul pe firul asta. hai sa revenim la Rusi, si sa vorbim despre biserica corupta pe alt fir special. sa nu ne facem da ras pe asta, si sa discutam normal pe altul, hai te rog. nu pot nici eu sa sufar biserica Securista, dar firul asta nu este despre biserica.

nu

Attached: 1530576293204.png (396x378, 80K)

bine, dar macar sa tinem firul asta ceva timp in cat sa mai vina si altii. si tine minte sa facem un fir despre Ortodoxia corupta cum am mai spus.

>Ortodoxia corupta
nice derail. I'm pointing to their pro race mixing agenda that comes from the bible.
I never mentioned anything about their corruption. of which I could hardly care.
I would rather live in an all white favela than in a "high tech mega city" packed with arabs and niggers.

Attached: 1546529050626.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

they are corrupt and full of Securitate agents, this is why the promote race mixing, and why did you think i support the church? BOR is as cucked the Catholics and Protestants in the west.

the link I provided shows an actual legionnaire baptising a feral nigger and encouraging him to race mix with a low iq romanian woman.

>BOR is as cucked the Catholics and Protestants in the west.
why do you shill for an organization that had christianity at its core?

are you sure it was not some larper? not defending that faggot, but he is a traitor for doing it regardless of ideology.

and no, i don't shill for anything, i just pointed out the Church corruption. did you really think i defended all Christianity by defending the Church? nah, but you tried to derail the thread by posting quotes from the Bible after i posted battles which Romanians won and Russians lost, and i did it to support you.

race mixing is crap obviously, and i never defended it. why do you think i defended Christianity in any way?

>are you sure it was not some larper?
ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iustin_Pârvu

>why do you think i defended Christianity in any way?
because you think highly of the legion, which has christianity at its core.

i did not defend Parvu though, why would i? if he did it, then he is a traitor.

i don't support the legion, you think that because i saved some meme that had a legion symbol on it.

you shouldn't use symbols that make you look like a fool.
be smart. think white, act white, be white.

Attached: metzger.jpg (1658x926, 231K)

i will, but you should stop bullying me over a meme posted.

>stop bullying me
vae victis