Do the blacks of Jow Forums have any issue with admitting whites are the master race?

Do the blacks of Jow Forums have any issue with admitting whites are the master race?

Attached: negro_man_in_color.jpg (236x337, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/01/15/09/schellenbergechina1501.jpg?w968
youtube.com/watch?v=iCOvAEJ49Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask anons with burger flags.

Attached: average polack.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Bix nood muffakka. Wy pi-po r beta dan niggaz except at hoopz n shit. Thay make da moneyz so I get food stampz so I'm ayght wid it.

I'll Admit that masterful, accomplished individuals are the Masters, sure.

Focusing on Merit alone you'll permit the elevation of all capable indivuals and shun all failures.

It used to be WHITED.COM

Attached: 1547597994691.png (563x520, 366K)

Of course not. The Jews are the master race. Do you have any issue with admitting it, whiteboi?

Why do you care what niggers think?

>Focusing on Merit alone you'll permit the elevation of all capable indivuals and shun all failures.

Fuck it, I agree with you, nigga

Jews are manipulative race which conquers thru chameleon process from which their reptile descendants have acquired. Also you are gonna die in the next race war

If you guys are master race, why y'all will be extinct by 2100?

Because it's astronomically difficult to beat the Zerg

As a 100 IQ nigger, I am smart enough to realize that the black man has never did anything in his native state. Rather, it was the introduction of white culture into my life that allowed me to experience something more than running away from a lion in the jungle and chasing antelopes in the Savannah.

jews are parasites that never built anything, they leach off the success of others. Without Jews, you'd still be in Africa where you belong.

Attached: jews8.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Maybe, maybe not. There is no merit or sense in your statement, apart from coping mechanism in the face of your masters and superiors.

I heard that the niggers do this very thing: blame whitey for getting ahead by cheating and dream victory.

So Jews are master race.

That was just a theory slave. When the white man has had enough of the Jewish brainwashing from which my people have gone thru blood will be spilled including you. Just wait

>Jews

Sure, they masterfully convinced you stupid niggers to zerg rush whites. Enjoy picking beans and stamping license plates in the new brown 85 IQ global ZOG

America is going to be non-white land and there's nothing you can do to detain this, Jake.

>The Jews are the ruling elite
>The niggas are virile and resilient people
>whitebois are Jewish slaves to be bred out by the BBC in one generation
So, what gave you the notion to call yourselves "the masterrace"?

Jews are on our side

Blacks have superior genetic diversity, superior primary sexual characteristics on average, more fast-twitch muscle tissue, and are the only pure Homo Sapiens.

>The niggas are virile and resilient people

Attached: 6JdBu2A.png (600x1400, 733K)

>Enjoy picking beans and stamping license plates in the new brown 85 IQ global ZOG

Ok. If this impotent raging helps you to cry yourself to sleep every night - please do go on

Okay when the next race war is coming I'm going after the next ghetto going full assault rifle. Just wait nigger just wait...

Well our fellow Black men zimbabwen will exist in 2100.
Your ppl?

So?

Black people will have equal IQ once educated.

The nigger is unstable beast which needs to be slaved again. Look at your majority cities. All high crime and unemployment 99%. You just get high and sleep on your black nigger ass all day. Thank god I live in a majority white area and see niggers complain about gibs me dat then I laugh and say you were born a nigger which you are cursed by god.

I will be waiting for u
Don't think I can say the same bout ur women
they all will be just enjoying our cocks!

A master race easily controlled by their stupid morals to the point they will be the only race in human history that killed themselves voluntarily just to look like good people.

We make terrible slaves as we have no work ethic, using us instead of american natives as laborers was one of your dumbest ideas in all of history.

Detroit also has ARs.

Jews are the master race. It's not even close.

that's the fault of racists

black cocks are equal

Attached: Black Anon Here.png (650x433, 118K)

Part 1 true, part 2 :
W/o joos, there woulnd be controlled exploitative slavery of blacky by blacks going on with this high degree of efficiency thanks to jewish financing.

So w/o that it prolly wouldnt be so bad, and there would be actuall free trade (w/o much slavery) going on, and blacks would have automatically addopted good ideas from the west (north in this case).

Look into the SouthAfrica situation right now :
Do you know who owns the party, fonamces thrm and at the same time owns the biggest companies of all sectors of industry, having bougjt it up over time, while specifically NOT getting targetet by the ANC party as if they had some magic shoeld around them ?
Wanna guess ???!?

Now they think they can send our ppl back to Africa....hahahahaha
they all will be going back to urop were they'all belong

Honestly...If u whites hate us, why the hell you take us to America...it's so fucking stupid

Only the trash ass fat rejects enjoy your prescense since no stable women with proper morale would enjoy having a nigger beast by their side. Terrible logic no women likes niggers except for low trash.
When I slave you your gonna be treated like the worst. Whips 8x a day and limited food with no limited water.

Haha yea , wanna buy some magic beans ?

Beaner here, I highly respect whites.
I want to go to space with them.

If it couldn't happen In modern America then it will never happen.

It's like training a dog to talk.

I never saw a fat girl in blacked desu

isnt that a bit racist?

America actively oppresses Black people. They are one class above the illegal immigrants, who are our untouchables. The lower classes are essential for prices to be reasonable further down the supply chain.

The genes of Subsaharan Africans and their descendants bear evidence of genetic admixture from a separate distinct species of archaic hominid. Just as Whites and sandniggers carry Neandertal DNA, and chinkers carry Denisovan, so too do niggers have their own cavenigger side-bitch. Except theirs was probably shittier, because our non sapiens anscestors had been tempered in the fire of exploration and adversity, and theirs sat around in Africa doing nigger shit and eating bugs. Also niggers are still terrible today, so it's self evidential that whatever made them different was likely also shitty. Afroamerasians are triple cave-niggers though, which seems to give them special powers in regards to white boomer sports.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Attached: poorblackchild.gif (500x267, 962K)

thats some fucking theory. my theory is that whites and asians acquired autism from neanderthals, so they are slightly more into research and also more callous. So, they easily conquer people, but will drive the world into oblivion

apparently all humans have habilis and erectus DNA. jury is out on who has the most

>>wants to bring back slavery
>>but knows it was slavery that created the problem in the first place

Attached: datalaugh.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

>master race
>owned by Jews
>only real accomplishment is spreading degeneracy for the kikes (destroying monarchy, religion, morality)
I mean granted, niggers are garbage but whites are just golems, objectively speaking.

Even in Africa people have migrated a lot and conquered each other. I know I'm breaking the 4th wall, but I couldn't help myself

There's also no evidence that the people who chose to migrate farther were genetically different at the time

Just saw a mudshark in person today.
Huge bitch. Black dude was also fat and stupid looking. Both eating out of a chip bag while they walked to their car.

static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/01/15/09/schellenbergechina1501.jpg?w968

To hang a master isn't that hard.

Ill admit in the past whites were the master race, but their time has essentially ended, blacks or the chinese shall become the new masterrace within 100 years.

I will cut off you woman's head and rape the hole in the upcoming war, Kike

>implying a Jew didn't put that idea in your head so that you'd respond to being owned by facts and logic with triggering hate speech thus legitimizing Jewish censorship of criticism of Zionist criminals
Fucking white people are terrible at life.

yours to nigger

You have no idea how jews will treat you when we’re displaced. You’ll wish we were back.

yo aint neva wuz bin judged ba yo skeen cola
raysis wypipo baka

youtube.com/watch?v=iCOvAEJ49Jw

>Unemployment 99%
Source your ass

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Hey blackfellas

Why don't you dress like the pic in OP anymore instead retarded gangstas with balloon pants hanging around their ankles?