KILLER TRANNY GETS 9 YEARS

theage.com.au/national/nsw/evie-amati-jailed-for-brutal-axe-attacks-at-sydney-7-eleven-20190117-p50s1c.html?utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR1Y8aILaqdlGcCEdhj8_VPr48cFbxYpWLABfOYeJe3XmiXZ9Fi-26SruCU

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 12.40.40 pm.png (1560x884, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Seles#1993_stabbing_attack
theage.com.au/national/victoria/kindest-girl-young-woman-killed-outside-bundoora-shopping-centre-was-israeli-student-20190117-p50ruz.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9gidFWSJXII
theage.com.au/national/victoria/aiia-s-final-hours-israeli-student-met-new-friends-in-cbd-park-to-learn-english-20190118-p50s4q.html
theage.com.au/national/nsw/evie-amati-jailed-for-brutal-axe-attacks-at-sydney-7-eleven-20190117-p50s1c.html?utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR1Y8aILaqdlGcCEdhj8_VPr48cFbxYpWLABfOYeJe3XmiXZ9Fi-26SruC
canberratimes.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/men-of-australia-it-s-time-to-pick-your-side-20190117-p50rz7.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-12/freedom-granted-to-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-in-canada/8262772
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah Nah

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 12.42.40 pm.png (572x502, 414K)

Only 9 yrs for that? Wtf?

in a male prison?

Attached: 1515954967558.jpg (640x640, 24K)

>goes postal with axe
>9 years
this must be that white male privilege i keep hearing so much about!

Fucked up western countries have very lenient assault/murder punishments. The US is an outlier with an eye-for-an-eye legal approach to these crimes.

good question

could be out on parole lots sooner

Arrest all judges and hang them for war crimes

9 years for ax murdering a random stranger? Wtf.

>male
It's MA'AM

nobody died

>"The risk of death was high in each of the cases, and the fact that death did not occur was entirely a matter of good fortune," Judge Williams said.

Is it legal to advocate for a Judges swift execution in accordance with the law? Because I do. This is one of cases where you can X-ray through the bullshit and see some kike paid for this to get swept.

did they die? seemed like they were ok

Don’t give a fuck he tried to kill them.

Someone is prison is going to get the JACKPOT of cell mates for 9 months. I would WRECK that rump if i was dealing in prison standards.

>tranny
You mean aggressive white male gets 9 years for toxic masculinity

Attached: 444DEB7A-AE84-41B5-9F12-AC46E3511E29.jpg (1165x701, 280K)

9 years in australia really means 3 or 4 years max after early release for 'good behavior', but i am honestly shocked he even got that.

normally in a brutal assault or attempted murder case like this in australia, where there is serious injury, permenant disability to the victim and clear intent to kill... but no one dies, the judge will only give 6 - 12 months.

Attached: 384694949.png (657x758, 517K)

semantics, but ok. The intent was definitely there.

This is the only question that matters.
Can a man put on a wig and get himself sentenced to women's prison?

Attached: rorschach-horror-you-re-locked-in-here-with-me-mens-premium-tank.jpg (300x300, 27K)

he is a man
nobody was kill

Attached: 64894689356.jpg (1240x775, 153K)

fucking sudos

>Amati, who has been in custody since the attack, had her sentence backdated and will be eligible for parole in July 2021.

LOL

from the article
"She said her mental health had deteriorated since she started taking hormones to transition from male to female.
Evie Amati.

Evie Amati.

The court heard her last memory before the attack was smoking cannabis on her balcony, feeling a sinister smile that she couldn't control come onto her face, and hearing a voice that told her to "kill, maim and inflict pain on people and start the rise of hell on earth"."
>hearing a voice that told her to "kill, maim and inflict pain on people and start the rise of hell on earth"."
>hearing a voice that told her to "kill, maim and inflict pain on people and start the rise of hell on earth"."
WHAT THE FUCK

it's MA'IM

If consider a bleeding axe wound "okay."

Attached: 45672457547.jpg (666x1507, 140K)

It's what the tranny always wanted... but between his legs

In Germany a dude once stabbed a Tennis player live on tv and didn't get any time at all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Seles#1993_stabbing_attack

What the fuck pussy shit is
>apex gang member

>Killer
In intent, not in outcome.

african gang in melbourne, there's a bunch of them now... MTS, BLOOD DRILL GANG etc

Shawn will be missed

Attached: 1234324324.jpg (588x700, 35K)

someone should have shot him. oh wait the roos confiscated all guns. kek

did he die? honest question

Possessed, even said the devil or a demon told him to do it. Romans chapter 1 KJV is correct.

Attached: 3573573568358.jpg (657x843, 140K)

I liked the story after it.
>theage.com.au/national/victoria/kindest-girl-young-woman-killed-outside-bundoora-shopping-centre-was-israeli-student-20190117-p50ruz.html
A dead kike is always something to celebrate.

No, but he used to have cool hair and clothes like the dude with the axe.

that is huge news here atm. like, fucking massive.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gidFWSJXII

How in gods name is that even possible? I just watched some jewtube videos of some guy here in the US that attempted to murder this chick and he got 28 years. I even thought that was lenient given the circumstances. He did some work around her house a few weeks back, showed up at her house after the work was done and for basically no reason just tried to kill her after he told her there was something wrong in the basement that she would have to fix before selling the house. he didn't even rape her.

This freak will probably get out in like 5 years with good behavior. What a mockery of justice for that victim. Holy shit.

It wasn’t “her” it was just “her” silly man body kek

Attached: 802AFA28-7081-4AAD-840F-602F57E07980.png (750x1334, 908K)

Jesuschrist!

What a fucking joke. This is the kind of thing that still makes me proud to live here even though I hate this country sometimes. This freak would have gotten the book thrown at him especially if this happened in the south.

not a kike

dead sandnigger, tbqh

Enmore is nearly as pozzed as Newtown, which is the epicentre of lefty bullshit in Sydney.

t. used to live there.

the sad thing is, americans are shocked that he was given only 9 years.
but here in australia this is an unprecedented step forward for our disgustingly corrupt judicial system.

no here gets 9 years here.. ever.
not even for a brutal premeditated gang/drug related murder.

the sort of people who get 9 years, are usually terrorsts who kill a few dozen people or child rapists who brutally rape a child to death.
(honestly i think a child rape and murder might actually get you about 5 - 6 years here)

Attached: 3473568.jpg (800x535, 68K)

She didn't kill anyone

>She

Attached: 5689346795268.jpg (1240x747, 155K)

essentially, Melbourne is fucked to shit

And you still let them take your guns? Wtf m8?!?!?!

It's the thought that counts.

>mfw I learn there are prisons in australia

Attached: C8056290-C4BF-4F10-A22E-16515B91FA22.jpg (500x323, 18K)

The court heard her last memory before the attack was smoking cannabis on her balcony, feeling a sinister smile that she couldn't control come onto her face, and hearing a voice that told her
>to "kill, maim and inflict pain on people and start the rise of hell on earth".

Not demonic possession
Sure left

Fucking hell imagine is if it was a CIS male. They wouldn't get off so easily.

>Ms Hacker's thick dreadlocks cushioned the blow
>mfw
what fucking timeline is this?

Attached: 200.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

Attached: 584574745368.jpg (624x795, 97K)

for real?

Enmore is full of hippy dreadlock peeps; it's pretty hilarious ay?

Attached: 1541978161163.png (544x540, 359K)

Attached: nogger3.jpg (950x900, 119K)

A person with a mental illness kills someone. EXPECT more killer trans people in the future. They want to chop off their own dick. Clearly UNHINGED yet society says nope. Completely normal. I’m surprised there’s not more murder. Is everyone nuts?!?

Attached: AEC20330-74D7-4B9B-9E08-8C45B0ADA91B.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

She looks pretty thicc though

Also very fuckable looking face

Would

to be honest, this is just a result of our corrupt pedo judges and agenda driven marxist criminal lawyers.
the typical american tranny chimpout involves a few game cases being knocked over... in australia it involves a brutal axe murder.

simply because there is no consequences here.

you literally have to hack open someones head with an axe to even get 5 years (lets be honest ausfags, there is NOT A CHANCE IN HELL HE IS DOING 9 YEARS)

KYS you degenerate nigger

>under rated gaping gash reference
clambake intensifies

Hey, I guess it's better than wearing a hardhat I guess. I always say, if you go to a 7-11, you better have your PPE on.

If we were in prison I'd make you my trap gf

well i read further into the article, and he is really going to get FOUR YEARS AND SIX MONTHS....

>He sentenced Amati to a maximum of nine years behind bars, with a non-parole period of four years and six months.

Attached: download.jpg (640x480, 40K)

yet this person will get 20 years
theage.com.au/national/victoria/aiia-s-final-hours-israeli-student-met-new-friends-in-cbd-park-to-learn-english-20190118-p50s4q.html

i'll fucking kek if it was an African

I'm shocked as well. I thought the whole Island was a jail.

Shit your country seems like Canada 10 years ago. Sorry bro.

in america we're taught your whole island is just an open prison

Eligible for parole in July 2021
3 1/2 years for hitting a guy in the face with an axe and a woman in the back of the head. Attempted aggravated murder.
What the actual fuck?

Attached: 1547597747501.gif (222x330, 545K)

like i'd go to prison for anything, I'm a law abiding white male with no criminal record.

you, on the other hand like traps and fantasise about raping men.
You're already a statistic.

Attached: 40492183_2187749171505154_8545882121762242560_n.jpg (437x438, 24K)

>theage.com.au/national/nsw/evie-amati-jailed-for-brutal-axe-attacks-at-sydney-7-eleven-20190117-p50s1c.html?utm_medium=Social&fbclid=IwAR1Y8aILaqdlGcCEdhj8_VPr48cFbxYpWLABfOYeJe3XmiXZ9Fi-26SruC
WTF is wrong with me that I was triggered when I saw that same woman at the counter paying from the time axe tranny came in, walked around, and talked to that guy. Hurry the fuck up.

it kinda is, but we can surf whenever we want. and they serve cold beer.

those victims will still be having nightmares in four years, and will be suffering from their injuries for probably decades to come.

our judges are out of fucking control.
sick deranged people who blame white australia for the fact that they were anally raped by their stepdad as a 5 year old.

if this tranny did that to me, or one of my loved ones, he could expect to see the underside of a 4WD, a rifle bullet or a cup full of acid in the face on the courthouse steps.

And some for the judge too.

Better to accept the mark of Khorne than be a disgusting Slaneshist.

Attached: Bitch+pls+do+you+even+skull+throne+blood+for+_8aacc28545e9898c80225a8fb269133a.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Who else would it be other than maybe a mudslime?

It is.

The population is locked in with murderous trannies and immigrants, and they post on here as if they're actually free...

Attached: 1515232018293.jpg (413x395, 61K)

It's an attempted murder.
No-one died, which explains the light sentence.
Chances are he'll be raped and murdered in prison any way.

>Jew dead
>Melborune has had influx of Islamic thugs

Gee, I wonder who did it?
That said, It's not gong to hit the feminist morons who will champion open borders then cry that "men" are to blame.

canberratimes.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/men-of-australia-it-s-time-to-pick-your-side-20190117-p50rz7.html

Yea not in America. I keep a 9mm in my coat in the evenings if I go out. I'd have popped this cunty man right between the eyes.

raped with a gilette razor

Does anyone know a motive or is it just because it is a tranny freak?

Attached: 737F5100-7349-4CF7-BDB4-57BB835F5B78.jpg (433x650, 119K)

>In the hours before she died, a smiling Aiia Maasarwe beamed as she stood with a group of new friends she had met to practise speaking in English.

She sat at Flagstaff Gardens in Melbourne’s CBD with 35 others at 7pm on Tuesday as part of the Meetup group which encourages people new to Melbourne to talk in English.

>one of these is not like the other

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 1.36.53 pm.png (1554x884, 1.87M)

>Chances are he'll be raped and murdered in prison any way.

>prison rape meme

What right-thinking people tell themselves when a judge hands out a blatant slap on the wrist...

Attached: 1348266430622.png (365x311, 106K)

thats a motive in itself.
also, drugs.

are you kidding, australian prisons are like 5 star resorts.
he will spend the next 4 years catching up on vidya in his cell with spa, gym and pool facilities.
if he decides to he could even use that time to become a certified electrician/plumber/crane driver (with taxpayer funded tafe classes).

That dude relaxed, why the hell would anyone relax in that situation?
Glad the axe was blunt as shit. They come from the hardware store that way, completely useless.

I think canada is in a similar boat. Remember that asian dude who decapitated some rando on a bus a few years back? Well he's free to do as he pleases now. (I could have sworn this just happened, jesus christ I'm getting old).

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-12/freedom-granted-to-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-in-canada/8262772

He'll be stuck in the boneyard with the rock spiders, doing a coat & tie as a spinner.
For all you seppos Rock spiders derive their name from the spiders that get into tiny cracks the rest you can figure out yourselves

Attached: currylady.jpg (600x800, 46K)

link to vid?

She ruined that guys life. When she gets out, ya have to wonder if he will be seeking revenge for wrecking his face.

>Attack people with an axe attempting to kill them cause you are an insane psycho
Get 9 years

>have a car accident after people wave guns at you, beat your car and an overweight obese woman has a heart attack while you are scared for your life
Get life in prison and possibly death