Saw this on Kikebook a earlier today

Saw this on Kikebook a earlier today.
>Da gubment cuttin off dem programs!
>We headed fo a great depression!!

Attached: people.png (446x541, 348K)

>the salt
Absolutely based Trump.

Wow, that must be a highQ specimen, since the realisation comes quick and clear.
But too late. They should have realized when conservative told them how the system works, but they didn't listen, but chose to vote for even more theft ...

Attached: 1547511672363.jpg (550x550, 47K)

I'm really curious to see what happens when the bread and circus ends for these welfare queens.

>get's
>ect
>spaces between punctuation
Literal room-temperature-IQ mongrels

>trump gettin iffy uhh
>we finna be great depression uhh
>no milk fo' yo' baby uhh

Anyone who actually believes trump would let gibs ruh out is delusional. He already stated that funding for benefit programs will 100% be funded regardless of the shutdown.

>caring about the political bleatings of some cooze on Facebook

>we finna
starve everyone that has ever typed this

>no milk for your babies to eat

Attached: larrydavid.jpg (620x388, 53K)

I'm not going to attempt to read this monkey speech

Attached: 1545419545798.jpg (600x337, 25K)

>get's

we finna go into a great depression

>If I get nines again
Nigs will be starving by the end of March.

so they had like two months to prepare and didn't

People should make the connection that letting the govt. control your life that heavily isn't such a good idea.

Post yfw the gibs run out.

Attached: 1517417525675.jpg (413x395, 99K)

>WHO GON PAY FO MUH LIQUOR, YOU WHITE DEVILS?!?!?!
time to ship these monkeys back to Africa

Attached: Mrs_Sharpton.jpg (600x435, 135K)

>finna
Christ niggers are braindead

>how can you do any of the things in your life that you are responsible for without the government holding your hand and giving you other people's money

Attached: 1546207983484.jpg (256x197, 7K)

>posted from my iphone
fuck niggers

>finna

Go fuck yourself you wannabe nigger

Reading that gave me a headache.

bASED LEAF

>niggers unironically believe the entire US economy hinges on food stamps
Every time I think they can't get any dumber...

>you're gonna have to buy water, food and get a job to pay for your expenses
FUCK DRUMPF THIS IS RACIST AS FUCK

Why the fuck do you care? Why do we have to constant slide threads of literal who’s on fucking BoomerBook of all platforms, niggerposting? Who fuckings cares? This was worth making a thread over? Unironically fucking killyourself so you stop doing JIDF’s work for them and stop shitting up this board.

Attached: 5FFB4C06-B3F3-4B8B-9256-101E7795B8D8.gif (150x148, 996K)

Get a real job and stop posting social media caps.

>no WIC means no milk
what the fuck is wrong with niggers

>how can you work if you don't get government handouts
Safety net my ass.

That post is actually a pretty good summary of how everything Blacks have is being given to them trough the grace of White taxpayers. If the government does ever truly break down (like e.g. in the final days of WW2 Germany), they'll die like flies unless there are enough White people who decide to help them out.

>Canned Goods
who the fuck buys those, doesn't everyone live on gas station candy and kfc

I also found it amusing that she was basically saying buy food that will actually last. I don't know if you've ever seen the cart of someone that gets food stamps, but it's fucking snacks. Bags of chips, cookies, pretzels, Goldfish, candies, sodas.
>wahhhh, we can't buy junk food with government assistance anymore
>preparing our own meals and budgeting with free money is literally like living in the Great Depression

Attached: 123456768787.jpg (1200x1149, 163K)

>Buy cheap food that lasts and store some water
shouldn't this be what food stamps are for anyway?

>unless there are enough White people who decide to help them out.
Nope. Liberals live in gated communities far away from desperate blacks. They only help out blacks if it's with other people's money.

Not only are they not human, they aren't even mammals. Crazy.

Wait so niggers think that when they're not getting the white man's tax dollars that it's a great depression?

Ever notice how Republicans love to emphasize that their policies are really great for African-Americans and Hispanics, and never even so much as mention White Americans? Even Trump does it.
There would be Evangelical fundies who adopt entire families of Blegs, and Conservatards who give all their stuff to Blegs to prove they're not racist. How many of these there are will depend on how much of the brainwashing infrastructure (TV etc.) is still operational.

She writes like a retard, but her analysis isn't far off. A lot of you retards simply don't understand modern monetary theory.