Have you ever hit your significant other?

Have you ever hit your significant other?

Attached: b88422282z1_20161107182910_000g5acuu1n1-0-l0r6mqjbk1k0mhww6n2_fct1017x618x7x244_ct677x380.jpg (677x380, 18K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1533038320100.png (1203x1227, 972K)

ONLY ON THE BUTT LOL

imagine being this schizophrenic

Attached: 1543213003616.png (973x1010, 215K)

>LOL
KEK IS COMING. LEADING THE IRANIANS TO YOU. THEY WILL KILL YOUR MOTHER IN FRONT OF YOU. ISRAELIS WILL BE SLAUGHTERED.

Attached: 1525233793383.jpg (1308x1500, 471K)

>implying she's in any way significant

No, but I should have...

Who has the screencap of the user that would hit/rape his wife and then feel guilty about it?
I can't find mine.

Only when she makes sloppy, slimy eggs.

Attached: 500x636x156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c.jpg (500x636, 58K)

I mean hitting them not for your own enjoyment, but as a way as discipline.

Like you would a child.

No, just the insignificant ones.

yes she liked it was quite hot

Wtf?

had a big tidy goth gf
she was into that shit

was also psychologically unstable and left me
damn the fucking fights were bad, but the sex was the best

Data mining thread

Attached: kike.webm (480x360, 598K)

Where else am I suppose to ask this question? I want to hear from redpilled anons. Not Jow Forums users

>Significant other
You mean my bitch? Then yes. That's the only way she cums

well how could Jow Forumsusers answer?
maybe when they abused their waifu pillows

i hit my dick 30 minutes ago

ugh, didn't want USA to enter into another war, especially not against Iran, Syria, and Lebanon, but of course we will

NOPE.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537748449177.png (973x1210, 626K)

No we are both autists so we type long 3 page messages to each when we argue. I btfo her yesterday and now she also makes lunch.

I slapped my fiance in the ass
quite often

This is surprising to you? Lots of women -- including my most recent ex -- ask consensually that they be smacked during sex because they enjoy it and enjoy rough sex more generally.

I have only ever smacked a girl when she explicitly told me she wanted me to do so.

Really? How so? Screenshots?

In this society the women are so corrupted you literally have no other choice. In fact I haven’t ever been with a woman I DIDN’T have strike at least once in a relationship. Things I’ve struck my past SO’s for include

>provocative/revealing images on social media
>smoking marijuana
>revealing personal info about our relationship to her friends

Things of that nature, you don’t go overboard and hit your woman over the head with a closed fist because she overcooked the steak, but you have to stamp out the degenerate behavior society instills in them early if they do not respond to verbal reasoning.

Ephesians 5:22-23
>Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

My abusive father would beat my mother and I bad when I was little. Since then, violence in certain contexts, like the wife beating scene in the Godfather, gives me panic attacks. It's probably some kind of PTSD. So no, I don't hit my girlfriend.

Smacked?

Did you get her consent in writing?

I slap her tits until her nipples get hard then smack her ass until it's bright red.

No screen shots friend, its partially exaggerated and obviously personal. We both benefit from long form debate style conversations as opposed to emotional charged arguements or childish temper tantrums.

How did they respond to that?

Only in front of the kids to assert my dominance.

Attached: 5r67gyfr6tgryfrt.png (660x438, 482K)

You sound like a faggot, I doubt you have a girlfriend.

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x1375, 246K)

>hitting your favorite person

Just hit yourself instead

after circumcision is that the only way you can get a sensation

LOL
OH UUUUU

This is very low effort glowy

Attached: 1519274071172.png (1345x1751, 219K)

It always boggles my mind that women, who are supposed to be our equals, need to be hit like a child. And they stick with you if you hit them, as if they don't see you as an equal but an authorative figure.

One of the wonders of the world

Beating is different than roughhousing. Its a hard thing to grasp, like my issue of differentiating gentle and abusive women.

Yes. Bitch deserved it and, frankly, deserves more.

Do you secretly hope I'm a CIA agent so you can feel like you're a warrior in this "meme war" of yours? I just want to know how to manage my future mate, the pros and cons of physically disciplining them.

Damn but you btfo her so bad she's making luch for you now?

Not in an aggressive or unbecoming way.
It was more like "it makes more sense if you do it" than "nigger bitch make me a sandwich"

It's does occasionally become a "You're telling me off" thing, but she holds me to the same standard.

What kind of woman wouldn't want to make her man his lunch? Any valid reasoning?