Who else loves being a white nationalist and loves to be pure white ?

Who else loves being a white nationalist and loves to be pure white ?

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (527x1024, 38K)

> Pure white.
> Dark Hair & Dark Eyes.

Pick one.

>what I want to do to every negro I meet on the streets

Attached: IMG_1368.jpg (628x960, 91K)

That's just my French blood. I have overall German and Greek blood which my grandparents acquired who have blonde hair which i sadly did not get.

Ok Ahmed what ever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night

pagans aren't white

It's just a phenotype. I'm sure he's whiter than you, Chang.

White deserve Africa which negros neglected for thousands of years. We need this continent back in order for the white race to succeed.

Attached: IMG_1358.jpg (905x1024, 118K)

Paganism is the true religion of Europe that's why I chose this ring to go back to my roots. Fuck off with Christianity which is a so called sand nigger religion which is owned by kikes.

slide thread. move along. this was posted by a guy in an unrelated thread days ago

>my roots
You are brown

Attached: 1546145711751.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

I not non white. If you saw me you would see a regular European man. My blood is German French and Greek. You are probably a mexi-mutt living in America.

>Who else loves being a white nationalist
YEAH!
>and loves to be pure white ?
Aww fug
I-if I manage to trick a white woman and my children trick white women for a few dozen generations, they I too will have descendants in the white ethnostate
Someday, my family, some day

Attached: 1526401657969.png (697x1119, 1.16M)

>not non white
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1547126984422.png (436x317, 313K)

Dude, origianl french were not "dark" they were gauls, celtic people, germanic francs...
They were very fair.
I am French canadian and very white with light hair and blue eyes.

Hmm you are a white nationalist but not white ? Does not make sense but you allowed in my future ethnostate only if you are a slave for life, you cannot mix with the white woman, you are allowed certain rules and you must segregate yourself from other whites meaning no contacting or being near with other whites. What is your race ?

Thread discarded. All pagans will hang with their jew overlords.

I make up of three European countries. My brown hair could come from my Greek side. My grandparents are blonde haired for some reason.

We are going to make it, lads.

Attached: protestors-605049.jpg (590x350, 38K)

I remember you, you're that faggot that posted last night

you look arab or jewish

You are probably the Jew. Paganism was the original reigolion of European before Jesus aka the Jew came to our continent to down grade the European man and woman. You are a delusional simple person.

When we were proud people back in the days.

Attached: IMG_1271.jpg (681x1024, 121K)

Eww polish people look like mongrels probably due to their mongol genes which they were raped by. Disgusting polish mutts.

>Hmm you are a white nationalist but not white ?
I'm pinning my hopes on the white ethnostate vis-a-vis space colonization
Make Mars whites-only, they rest of us will dick around in ethno- or multicultural space-stations... you know, if you guys build space-stations for us as a ploy to get us off Earth

>white
>a literal spic with black hair, brown eyes and med skin

Good idea. Recently water was discovered in mars so whites could just move there and live without the presence of non whites invading our privacy or my idea is that we make a indusctrible force field which will protect whites from the non white subhumans.