Magnanimous Jow Forums

Cancer fucking sucks, one of the worst diseases.
This old kike is no threat to anyone anymore. We shouldn't gloat over her suffering.
Pres P for a peaceful and painless death for her.

Attached: rbglilsleepy.jpg (737x482, 37K)

She's already dead. Next week Chuck and Nancy go to Guantanamo Bay.

You fucking kikes pushed too far. Every treasonous journalist is getting the death penalty.

Attached: 1528469189293.png (1600x1133, 982K)

press S for suffer

S

Press S to spit on grave

press P for the most painful death imaginable.

hopefully she pisses blood, loses limbs, loses sight, has a heart attack and gets raped before death.

she died 5th jan.
everything you see @msm is fake or misleaded info because they're either clueless faggots fed with false shit or intentional pedocrats

naw man she's going to die on valentines day Feb 14th

S

She's already dead, so go be sympathetic to someone who actually deserves it

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, was airlifted to George Washington University Hospital on the evening of Jan. 17 after being found unresponsive. She is currently in the Intensive Care Unit and is in critical condition. (Reuters)

> the media spin has (s)tarded

S

S

s
S
P

Where do you people come up with these dates? Was it mind December? Or was it January 5? Or last week? Stop making yourselves look dumb.

Press F to pay respects.
>

P

Here's your P

Attached: 608D6A95-ED25-4B66-8A70-F11259362F58.gif (500x281, 946K)

S

It's not even empathy, I just don't want to resemble a kike that gloats and smirks when whites die. It's a noble European tradition not to enjoy the suffering of a dying enemy,coup de grâce.

>
S

Why do American Politicians refuse to retire gracefully?

Espiecaly when they are diagnosed with a deadly illness. Take McCain and Kennedy here. Both of these assholes were diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and instead of retiring and allowing a replacement these men stayed in office till the day of death thus depriving their constituents of a Senator. It's total bullshit. Completely unethical.

And now Ginsburg, who is on deaths door, refuses to retire thus rendering any decision made by the court less fair by her absence. I mean fuck these assholes. Even Gabby Gifford took forever to finally retire after she got shot in the fucking head.

How many other motherfuckers are in Congress or elsewhere that are sick and old and need to retire?

It's not the worst, it is the worst. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy - even her.

does anyone else just literally feel it happening the last time i felt such a strong happening pull was in 2016

>Why do American Politicians refuse to retire gracefully?

She is hanging on because she hopes to deny Trump the chance to appoint another conservative justice. I hate to admit that it's kind of heroic, because I loathe her politics. But if there was a Dem pres, she'd have stepped down already.

The only other thing I like about her is that she and Scalia, who was the very model of a strict constructionist and everything she stands against, apparently had a warm and respectful friendship.

Also they say she was pretty hot when young.

This

Attached: 20171205_204432.jpg (2180x2632, 920K)

Attached: 130311_rbg-04-831.jpg (831x1200, 214K)

Ill agree to that, fair enough op

P

P. I have to I'm just not vindictive.

She’s like a 5/10

I wish the left would let her retire and enjoy her life, such as it is.

She’s a fucking communist. I’m saddened by the fact that she won’t get to experience the joys of free helicopter rides before she dies.

You know what sucks? Being in a position where you're responsible for protecting people's rights, but abusing it to maintain an absolute agenda of progressivism, and literally making a nation watch you die, begging for it, because how sick they are of your bullshit, and having cancer.

S

Rot in hell, satanic cunt. Christ is making a comeback.

P.
Fair winds your Honor.

Ultra Mega Satan just gave her speedy passage straight to Hell! Praise Jesus!

Nice

I honestly wish that she would retire, not for political reasons. She deserves to spend get final weeks with her family. If she's mentally alert, so much the better, she can spend the time with loved ones and think back foundly on a long and fruitful career in public service. If she's not, then she and her family both deserve better than for her to be used as a macabre puppet by people who see her as nothing more than a vote.