Suicide Rates

What is happening in the US?

Attached: suicide_chart-nc.png (2666x1875, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_2BUB_1wBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Age_adjusted_U.S._suicide_rate_1981_2016.png (752x453, 54K)

Drug addiction, alienation, dwindling of good blue collar jobs, destruction of the family unit.

Not Islamic

Attached: Global_AS_suicide_rates_bothsexes_2016.png (1123x793, 272K)

Why does Uruguay suck so much?

Middle-aged people are realizing the country has no future, the general optimism of the 1990's is long gone.

You can't import citizens from the 3rd world, while printing off loads of worthless paper money, and flooding the country with drive-thru pharmacies at every street intersection in the country, without there being severe consequences.

As the "browning" of America continues, I see nothing but more unrest and more suicides coming down the pipeline.

Attached: lara-spencer.jpg (2000x1997, 461K)

this

Attached: D63C34E3-DC0E-4B31-88DC-6BFE9CC100DB.jpg (804x1072, 494K)

That map seems unrealistic. Are they counting ODs as suicides?

based nevada

I've been thinking about moving to Nevada. I'll probably just wish I was dead.

>Not a horrifically mutated dysgenic homonculus, the end result of thousands of sequential cousin marriages.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 30K)

But when they do commit suicide they take 10 people with them.

All the highest IQ states

Importing millions of fucking foreigners year after year after year makes people feel like no one wants them around.

So they leave.

but germany and sweden are not beige!
retard dumbass!!!

State sanctioned elimination of white males.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_2BUB_1wBg

Honesty life is hell for most men in this country right now, especially in the 45+ range (but still not young enough to retire). That being said noticed how its lower in the southern states? I don't see how you guys can live without the sun shining on your face everyday and the weather never getting cold. I'll take hot weather over overcast, cold and wet any day.

Largely heroin. They call od's "suicides" when they happen to the white children of respectable families.

/thread

where murder is common, suicide is scarce
-emile durkheim

shut up bigot, Its a strength

In Alaska it's the natives. The shit they do, alcoholism, rapes, suicide, reflects on the whole state. I love that. "hey do you want to vacation in Alaska?" "hell no, murders, rapes, suicides, lets go somewhere safe like Los Angeles." It's a win - win.

Attached: IMG_0764.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

millenials will not retire, thanks to boomers and jews. work till death

Attached: 1541535458944.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

Everything is turning to shit.

According to your posts, nothing's happening. There's no increase, there was just a relative decrease during the 90s that a shitty infographic is calling an increase.

LA Safe? Seriously?

Its called that not metoo movement

Hopelessness generated by Obama years leads to death

Attached: 1535303690073.jpg (437x246, 41K)

I have been prophesying mass suicides since the beginning of 2018. I can't say for certain when what I saw will happen, but the trend predicts soon.

The morons who voted for trump are realizing the mistake they made.

*83% of the rapes were reportedly against animals

They'll be forced to live in apartments (alone, most of them) and work until they're dead. No spouse, no kids,no grand children. Just work work work and then you die.

drug epidemic hit white communities, basically they ran the same playbook they did with crack and blacks in the 80s and 90s.

5G also checked bird box

I don't know. I've never and will never go there.

You have to learn to surf the waves if you ever hope to live.

Check em

True this

The thing about Alaska is it only has a population of 700k. There's probably more tourists coming in and out of there every year. Most of them tourists are from big cities looking to escape. Escape to a place where they can rape and kill a woman in the middle of nowhere and no one knows or cares.

Hell yah finally something good about Nevada!

Attached: 1494708513942.jpg (392x329, 42K)

33 44 55 and we know 6 is...

>suicide increase
The suicide rate is so high in Nevada that it has totally plateaued

Attached: b2768994-0538-4dde-ad8c-44879c2187f9.jpg (800x450, 37K)

why not call it the alaskan triangle

My tinfoil hat basement dwelling conspiracy theory is ((they have figured out how to manipulate people through electronics and magnetic fields. 5G will be the initial test. Jesus saves btw

Look at vet suicide rates, who poses the greatest threat to their plan. Motivated, patriotic veterans

Agreed. what is the story behind the fit granny?

People are feeling the effects of constant leftist clown world and are choosing to suicide.

"It is not possible for me at this time to confront the lies and defamations which could readily take the whole nation. For as long as political life had existed in Germany, there has never been a movement such as ours... created from nothing and embracing people of all regions, all classes, all professions, all heritages. No one talks about the tens of thousands of people who asphyxiate themselves each year out of despair. Our party did not grow out of thin air. They can oppress us for all I care, even kill us, but we will not surrender!"
Adolf Hitler, April 4, 1932

Attached: 1537849427141.jpg (586x757, 206K)

Wow, the state where prostitution is legal is the state with the lowest suicide rate?
coincidence?

They do here but for a down souther to get it they add Bermuda.

Feminism, transvestism, and full on rascalism

What's fucked up is all that was done intentionally to people.

The revenge of jews through the state of Israel - Is happening. Wake up and revolt!

What's up with Belgium? And who kills themselves more, the Flemish or the Wallons?

>Based.
Everyone else is too fucking retarded to get it.

Notice highest rates are generally in white areas. White men are committing suicide at a faster rate and disproportionately higher than any other group

Attached: white-areas.png (2196x1097, 1.64M)

Very interesting!

suicide rates are lower in legal marijuana states. Just smoke weed OP.

Attached: AJPH.2013.301612f1.jpg (785x662, 46K)

and that should be no surprise. we are uttlerly fucked. I'm amazed that Trump can hold it together given how attacked he gets daily

Good, Ameriblogfkins aren't "people" to begin with.

>coastal rates have low suicide rates
>midwest is sky high
Lmao, coastal superiority rears it’s head once again.

this is suicide not poising. CDC counts that as separate category. Although deaths of despair are many times all the same.

life is fucking pointless you stupid cunt, please God just kill me now

I N F A N T
C I R C U M C I S I O N

Attached: 1543428589832m.jpg (1024x718, 129K)

that's where most of the affluent live and where most of the jobs are.

>b-b-but the coast is shitty!!

The suicide rate of a given population correlates proportionately with the rate of homosexuality in that population.

Population groups that are the more accepting or supportive of homosexuality tend to have a considerably higher suicide rate than populations where homosexuality is repressed or illegal.

>tfw boomer teachers in the 90's laughed at us when they told us this

Attached: therub.jpg (640x480, 60K)

Suppression of vitamin D to curb intelligence. Northernmost, low light areas have the highest rates.

I live in LA, 2yrs now. Not originally from here. Have a trump sticker on your car it will get vandalized same day. Fucking crazy non-whites. A few months ago this black woman went around and KNIFED tires of 100 cars in my neighborhood. Black people mad.at you for blame whitey. Look at census. LA county = 26% white - non Hispanic.

Attached: Drrm9jTW4AcaRcI.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

fuck off we're full. too many commifornians have invaded already

People are realizing that this society has nothing to offer them.

Damn, Nevada, what the hell is your secret? Are all the expats from Commiefornia just enjoying freedom that much?

So it's up where there are no people and it's cold AF. Mind blown. Not literally though, I'm not suicidal

This

Awesome

fucking mormons

This. Plus serious issues with access and affordability of mental healthcare.

Liberalism.
Its a nightmare for sane people

Drugs actually aren't the most common method.

Nobody lives long enough to commit suicide in islam

>correlates

All the whites are killing themselves and not breeding while things are looking good in Latino land (southwest) and Wakanda (southeast).

Sexual revolution just kicked in yo

I'm almost 40. I worked in tech for 20 years. I can't keep up with all the changes and now there's a flood of 22 year olds who know more about modern tech than me coming right out of college. I'm already a fucking dinosaur and I'm back on the job market being interviewed by kids 15 years younger than me about node packages and new javascript frameworks that I know nothing about. Fucking kill me.

Kindred Spirit of your Greatest Ally here.
Food delivery, cab driving, cleaning and the warehouse are what your age demographics do.

Attached: comeliveinsingapore.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

Even looking at it that way there's still a ~15% increase, from ~12 to ~14.

We already know the cause of suicide is lonilyness. People are not attached to each other like they once were. Less people live in a house than they did before. Until the 70s it wasn't uncommon to have 4 kids, parents and some other family members all living under the same roof.

immigration

Probably some of it is internet addiction