OY VEY!!!

>An Israeli student was murdered in a late-night 'random attack' in Australia while she was speaking on FaceTime with her sister.

>Aiia Maasarwe's partially naked body was found by window washers in scrub near Melbourne's Polaris shopping centre in the suburb of Bundoora at 7am on Wednesday.

>Police would not confirm reports they were investigating a sexual assault but said detectives are scouring a list of known sex offenders as an 'active line of inquiry'.

>They would not describe her injuries other than saying that the attack shortly after midnight was utterly brutal.

>The 21-year-old student, who was reportedly five months into a year-long exchange programme at Melbourne's LaTrobe University, was riding a tram home from a comedy club to Bundoora before she was met by her attacker around midnight.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6601849/Israeli-student-21-raped-murdered-FaceTime-sister-Melbourne.html

Attached: OY VEY!.png (641x1321, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HumanHeadline/status/1085821071033458689
theage.com.au/national/victoria/man-20-arrested-over-the-bundoora-murder-of-israeli-student-aiia-maasarwe-20190118-p50s68.html
vicpolicenews.com.au/news/man-arrested-in-relation-to-bundoora-homicide
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>'raped' and murdered

>They would not describe her injuries other than saying that the attack shortly after midnight was utterly brutal.
>utterly brutal
based attacker
also related or not to this incident - people that leave their countries to study and don't plan on coming back because of pay and wage difference are absolutely worthless and I hope stuff like this keeps happening, especially to the women

Based out of date flag

Not an Israeli. She is an Arab killed by her brother for sleeping with niggers. Honor killing.

Just because her family occupied Israel doesn't mean she is Israeli

israel is arab nosebro

Attached: 1547216090963.jpg (454x340, 18K)

Wonder if it was one of them Somali dudes

>aiia is a palindrome

>Just because her family occupied Israel doesn't mean she is Israeli
Lel.

kek explain how you’re an Israeli then

And not a thing of any value was lost.
She got to taste the diversity they pushed onto the rest of the planet.
May she burn in hell.

Pic deeply related.

nothing of value was lost

neener neener boo boo!

She's not a kike though, she's Palestinian. You can tell because of her white skin.

All the talk here today is 'when will it end' and 'how are we going to stop it'.

I'm not saying she shouldn't be walking around at 12:10am (time of attack via phone call). I think even in a relative utopia like Melbourne this shit is just always going to happen.

The man blame is locked and loaded.

>Not living in the promised land
She was asking for it.

Lol! OVEN'd!!!!

So true

Attached: IMG-20190117-WA0002.jpg (626x606, 39K)

She was a Palestinian with Israeli citizenship.

Nothing of any value was lost.

lot of 'quotation marks'
What is the reason for this

black and white rape?

>The man blame is locked and loaded.
Dude we invested the points of diversity into equality... And we're still getting the diversity points regardless.

Let's hope a fucking nigger did this so it's memory holed

" I’m hearing the rapist-murderer of that stalked innocent Israeli student is a known sex offender who tried to burn her genitals to hide the evidence."
twitter.com/HumanHeadline/status/1085821071033458689

I wonder what type of person is dumb enough to do that...

This proves it, she was killed by Mossad

RIP. It's depressing to know that there are evil people like this in my city.

Attached: 1539989552312.jpg (211x238, 11K)

theage.com.au/national/victoria/man-20-arrested-over-the-bundoora-murder-of-israeli-student-aiia-maasarwe-20190118-p50s68.html

20 year old man arrested. No relation or acquaintance at all to her, purely opportunistic. No name or race of the arrested revealed yet.

I want to see the reaction if it's Sudanese. Clementine Ford's article yesterday essentially saying white men need to stop doing things like this to women of colour. If he also turns out to be a nigger or middle eastern it will be interesting to see their response.

Your city? Not since your premier sold it to the Chinese with that secret deal

How many abos?

He was wearing a baseball cap

10 little abos and then there were none

good news is nice in the evening

>All the talk here today is 'when will it end' and 'how are we going to stop it'.
and what do they mean by "it" ? (I haven't paid attention to Oz normie media in years)

nog clothes

Attached: bundooramurder.jpg (800x450, 42K)

10 too many, you know who did the rapin'

violence against women

Yeah, he was wearing this. Doesn't tell us a great deal though.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 2.38.01 PM.png (709x414, 318K)

>something something RISING TIDE of antisemitism!

It was done last year in Sweden by some Muhammads

I'm sure the follow up would be something along the lines of "toxic white masculinity drove this African man to this" drivel, as per her MO

I see my decision to avoid Oz media is still correct

This. Shes got the curly hair, snub nose, and North African features of an actual Semite, not a (((Turko-Mongol))).

More than likely. Will still be fun to pick apart the articles and compare.

Attached: Capture.jpg (863x527, 54K)

Mate I used to live in the town houses across the street. That car park attracts so many fucking ferals. I'm surprised it wasn't a Chinese that was murdered.

There is an a abo centre 10 mins away on that tram line.

Shitskins - "stop toxic masculinity"
White - "kill all white males"

Looks like the clothes Abos wear.

Is Greensborough nog infested?

Attached: 75DEBA3D-D209-49D9-86F3-921306DAC3FD.png (735x668, 29K)

what in the ever loving fuck is wrong with people

>There is an a abo centre 10 mins away on that tram line.
Guess we'll need Sherlock Holmes to figure out who did the rapin' & killin'

Attached: 1467637545162.jpg (370x359, 43K)

vicpolicenews.com.au/news/man-arrested-in-relation-to-bundoora-homicide
They just arrested someone, very quickly.

the only good jew is a dead jew

Whelp, that’s the end of it I think I know what happened.

Fuck Derryn Hynch he should not have done, headline chaser

How the fuck did they find what the guy was wearing?

Who we betting on lads? Considering the clothes plus an arrest in Greensborough.
White, nog, boong or sand nigger (leb or arab)

nice pic

Australia become a shithole i see with all those migrants. It's important they mention that she was Jewish, that gives it whole new dimension.

He left it nearby

burning in hell now.

It was probably dah ebil wyatt mann.
>$50 it’s an abo
>$100 it’s a nigger

They are trying to gentrify it, some homeless showing up though. There's plenty of fuckhead kebabs around too, druggies murdering each other in the motel across the stop too. You ain't seen sit till you see a tranny abo argue with another abo till they work out they know people the other does.

Wow but at least they have gun control lol

Abos aren't really a thing here my man. They got priced out of most cities in the 90's. Niggers the government brought in are the threat

Definitely sand nigger.

Attached: 1547713379440.jpg (640x539, 80K)

The 86 links to commission housing and aboriginal centres, they get on it all the time.

ohhhh the judaic irony

Is... is that what abos do? Just murder someone and then take off their clothes and stumble home like they’re drunk on an entire EBT sitting’s worth of natty light?

I know that Mephisto Jones guy. Not surprising at all

She literally looks a little like Natalia Portman, you can't get more Jewish.

Not politics you’re just celebrating the rape and murder of a woman because you’re a sad case who likes to blame women and ethnicities for your shitty self.

Until the 60s they were considered fauna.

Yes that's how dumb they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

imagine getting dabbed on this hard

Hi Clementine!

>fellow white people

Funny to think she chose to study in Melbourne because it's a safe place.
> Multiple car of peace attacks downtown
> Police shut down the Boxing day bataclan style massacre
> Isis attack in Brighton
> Apex running wild

Wonder how much longer Melbourne can keep pulling the wool over foreigners eyes. It is a very dangerous city, everyone expects anither terror attach at any moment. Places like St Kilda regularly get overrun by rioting nogs.

My money is on a nog. One if those sudos or some other subhuman.

And Australian government doesn't wants to admit that today. They are now super liberal and will say in 10 years that Australia was always ran by Abos, you will have Abo cowboys.

>her family occupied Israel

Haha you're funny!

It keeps happening here though. Sex attacks, especially on public transport are basically a constant. Most women I know have been flashed or groped at least once. Every now and then some nutcase takes it even further and we end up with another Jill Maher or Eurydice Dixon.
I wish there was something that could be done about it, shits pretty serious.

Do you think she had severe cuts to her neck?

Attached: maybe.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Oy Vey Australia this is a disgrace. Pay reparations now.

Every last one of you will be gassed

don't have sex with abos and roos then ya poofta

that'll learn ya, control ya women ya sraeli buggers

Oh so an Ashkenaz

I had a car abandoned in our carport, and there have been some burned out vehicles at the park in bundoora. The area is going to shit, moving further east /north soon.

Wont matter, the last two rapes and murders to happen in Melbourne were dinki di true blue Aussie Anglo saxons. So you wont be able to opportunistically twist a woman’s murder into your shitty little racist point, even if it was a black dude.

I was over there recently and the CBD is fucked. There's no way you can be alert enough to see a potential attack happening. The faggots junkies and niggers are everywhere

godspeed emu bros, they wont run and weave when the time comes

You mean the last two the media reported.

Okay, now this is epic.

Why does she look like Brittany Venti in the bottom pic

oh no

> 80% of the population is white, makes sense they commit majority of crimes
> 0.2% is African, make up 10% of crimes

Facts are racists aren't they mate.

are you serious??