The Holocaust is a LIE

This is exactly what the former inmate I talked a long time with when I was in college told me it was when he was there as a child. You can go there today and you can still see the pool, the theater, the soccer field, and if you ask the tour guide about them, they threaten to kick you out. If you ask why the “gas chambers” have wooden doors, they threaten to kick you out. If you ask them how the crematoriums could immolate thousands of bodies a day when modern ones take hours for just one, they threaten to kick you out. If you ask where all the millions of skeletons are buried, they threaten to kick you out. If you ask why there are so many child “survivors” who are alive and well today received medical treatment at a supposed “death camp” they will threaten to kick you out or even have you imprisoned..

All of it is a lie.. This isn’t a meme. This isn’t “edgy” humor.. I will shout it from Times Square, in front of Brandenburg Gate, and in the Middle of Tel Aviv.. It NEVER HAPPENED.

Attached: 71527BD1-C326-4E3C-AA83-7C6CE23FC44A.jpg (640x814, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaskammern_und_Krematorien_der_Konzentrationslager_Auschwitz
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1522707488[Embed]
hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler didn't want the Jews in his nation. No other country wanted to take them. Why is it so hard to believe he began to execute them?

Because he didn't execute them he never ordered for people to execute them maybe if you spend less time fucking your dog and smoking pot you'd be able to tell that

Because the plan was to send them away. The Allies blocked it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Attached: 94067352-5858-4D6B-96D7-5CADD29CD7D2.jpg (565x318, 27K)

> soccer field
soccer field were for soldiers only
> “gas chambers” have wooden doors
wood is leakproof, see boats
> thousands of bodies a day when modern ones take hours for just one
it takes 90 mins for one today. BUT you could put 20 in one if you don't care about mixing
>millions of skeletons are buried
visit Bergen Belsen 50 mass graves there
>why there are so many child “survivors”
because the older ones are dead. they would be 130 years old

Turn you brain on

Attached: amerimutt7.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Inmates were starving and surrounded by corpses when they were liberated. Images are everywhere.

I know, brother, I cry myself to sleep sometimes thinking about this. The good guys lost the war... the good guys lost the war

So in your narrative, hitler is actually a good guy who took care of the jews and made them soccer fields and let them watch movies, and it's the fault of the allies who were trying to save the jews, that the jews ended up dying in millions?

>> thousands of bodies a day when modern ones take hours for just one
>it takes 90 mins for one today. BUT you could put 20 in one if you don't care about mixing
Physics doesn't work that way. If you somehow cram 20 people into an oven you increase the time taken to burn them by 20 times.

>and it's the fault of the allies who were trying to save the jews
They were trying to suppress Germany which was quickly becoming the dominant nation in Europe. Jews had nothing to do with it, other than their financial interests I suppose.

>visit Bergen Belsen 50 mass graves there
mass graves they did not burn all of them

>don’t believe Jewish propaganda
>believes nazi propaganda

You mean the ones where typhus victims were buried after the war? That's tragic, certainly, but is hardly proof of an extermination program.

Solid evidence this is an underage poster in a remedial high school science class who is destined to work fast food forever

They all had typhus. Nothing else to see here.

t. Retard who thinks the amount of energy entering his oven is proportional to number of chicken wings that he crammed inside

>wood is leakproof, see boats
Ahh k, so why (at the time of using 'wooden' boats) did they need to keep pumping out seawater from inside of them?

Mustve been the jews

What the hell did the Jews do to Germany to make Germany put them in internment camps and put yellow stars on their shirts? How were they a threat?

Auschwitz
capacity of gassing
>8696 people per day
capacity crematorium
>4416 people per 24 hours

200.000 died because of work and starvation
900.000 died industrial (with gas)
900.000/4416=203,8
>204 days crematorium for 900k Jews in one KZ
>+you could bury them

Holocaust is real

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaskammern_und_Krematorien_der_Konzentrationslager_Auschwitz

Attached: amerimutt7.png (399x370, 18K)

math

>4416 people per 24 hours

Why not just claim that the nazis cremated 10,000 a day? or 20,000?

I read he was gonna send them all to Madagascar. That coulda worked

part 1
crematorium 1 of 5 ofAuschwitz
250 bodys a day

Attached: ASchreiben_Prüfer_an_Topf_EinäscherungsofenAuschwitz.jpg (614x860, 58K)

A lot of shills ITT

Attached: 1524714146394m.jpg (505x1024, 103K)

>You mean the ones where typhus victims were buried after the war?
It wasn't just typhus, there's forensic evidence that there are traces of hydrogen cyanide in these camps.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml

You're being intentonally dishonest again

How do you keep people in one place for a long time with minimal conflict? You keep them comfortable and happy-ish, dipshit

hydrogen cyanide was also used at manzanar. what is your point?

part 2
crematorium 1 of 5 ofAuschwitz
250 bodys a day
crematorium 2 of 5 ofAuschwitz
bigger than 1
designed for 800 bodys a day
actually 1067 bodys a day
crematorium 3 of 5 ofAuschwitz
like 2
designed for 800 bodys a day
actually 1067 bodys a day

Attached: Leisung_der_Krematorien_in_24_Stunden_lt._Zenrralbauleitung_der_Waffen-SS.jpg (450x615, 145K)

How come the only "survivors" are all Jewish? Supposedly about half of the victims were not jews, where are they?

>You keep them comfortable and happy-ish, dipshit
Or you keep them emaciated and gas a percentage of them to destroy morale

Regardless, revolts have happened at these camps in the past

just look at the document even the Waffen SS takes higher number for the ovens than me and I still get to 4416 people per 24 hours

>nazi propoganda

Attached: holocaust starter pack.jpg (982x718, 111K)

>hydrogen cyanide was also used at manzanar.
You obviously didn't read the study. They're saying that these camps have such high concentration of hydrogen cyanide that you can still detect traces of them today.

Also, I'm going to need sauce on the manzanar thing you said

Pretty simple thb senapais. Also there has never been a shred of evidence or hint of an extermination program. Israeli historians will tell you this. They say you need to take the aggregate of actions which we (((know))) about the war and make the conclusion yourself

Attached: 1547618350208.png (725x2650, 203K)

The part I don't get is the Nazis supposedly tried to hide the Holocaust, so nobody found out about it until after the war was over. That doesn't make any sense, why would they try to hide it.

Jew trials

Attached: 1545608696566.png (605x412, 449K)

Attached: Chocolate-Candy-Gas-Chambers.jpg (340x431, 52K)

Do Jews ever lie? Does anyone know?

Attached: Literally-WTF.jpg (1020x800, 154K)

biggest fagot on earth
I give you proof and you pussy just get off

>what level of cremation are u on
>20 at one time
>u r like a little baby
>watch this

Attached: SUPER-OVENS.jpg (911x800, 138K)

>That doesn't make any sense, why would they try to hide it.
Its to destroy incriminating evidence before they inevitably get tried at an allied court.

Lol. Crematorium I? Thats the one across the road from the hospital, yes? With the fake chimney? It has, what, 5 ovens or something?

This is getting absurd

bitch look at this

So. Much. This.

The Allies didn't have a plan for the civilians in the middle and were totally inept at delivering supplies to themselves or civilians.

That is a good question. 6,000,000 yids + 5,000,000 "others". We never hear any stories from the gentile survivors of the ebil death camps.

every post of yours is completely dishonest seeing how the rudolph report proved otherwise be a legit Chemist

4 hour long movie that proves the holohoax never happened by using jewish and Nuremberg sources to prove their claims that are accepted as fact are physically impossible - youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1522707488[Embed]

Short video that proves zyklon b is not lethal at a higher dosage and longer exposure than what is accepted as fact by jewish historians and the Nuremberg trial. - hooktube.com/watch?v=4iI0qAIaJDM

fuck yourself kike shill

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x360, 21K)

all that proves is your a faggot. Not that they had an extermination plan

Attached: We-Made-It-Up.jpg (600x300, 44K)

You would not even believe you have an ass if you would not sit on it
Legit documents from Waffen SS
What do you want more?

Attached: SAMHyDE.png (823x541, 945K)

>dem nawzees tho.
>dat hidler tho,
>be scared goyim. he almost caught onto our plans

Attached: M-M-M-Monster-Kill.jpg (1011x800, 139K)

>some several thousand jews died and we have it on record so that means 6 million died even though there isn't any evidence to support that
cucked loser

The same thing they're doing in America now. Just on a smaller scale.

Did you ever visited a KZ?
I guess no.
I visited Auschwitz
I visited Bergen Belsen
I visited Sachsenhausen
Get your fat ass over here and look at the evidence in real life. Big internet master mind

Attached: SamHydeTheGuyYouKnowHimThatNiceGuyThatFuckYouAndYourShitGuy.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Interesting that those "documents" just come out now. When people started asking questions years or even decades ago it was just eye witnesses, no documents. Now because the pressure is rising there are documents suddenly. Interesting yes. Why didn't they show them before? And why would you use a Wikipedia article on this topic you f o o l? You can't be serious.

>evidence
Seen plenty (((hans))). All it did was make me hate kikes

Attached: 1541577209504.jpg (600x914, 268K)

"We defeated the wrong enemy." - Patton

The document in is about the capacity of the crematoriums of Auschwitz per 24 hours.
Remember 1 KZ can do 4756 people per day.
900.000 were gased in Auschwitz they need 204 days for 900k people in ONE KZ alone

Attached: Amerimutt10.jpg (576x599, 41K)

>rudolph report proved otherwise be a legit Chemist
What claim exactly did Rudolph make that contradicts my report? Be specific.

>look, normie! Check out this 4 hour long video that don't full schizophrenic ramblings and non sequitor fallacies!
I've seen videos that supposedly disprove the Holocaust before. They're mostly schizophrenic ramblings.

>Short video that proves zyklon b is not lethal at a higher dosage
Zyklon b is composed of HCN, of which only a thimblful of it can kill you. Do you have a toxicity sheet of zyklon b that says that it's not that toxic as you claim it is, preferably one that comes from a chemical engineering firm or are you just lying again?

>1250 bodies per day goyim
>laughs in evil

Attached: auschwitzcrem.jpg (507x380, 38K)

I just looked it up. Crematorium I only has 2 ovens.

250 bodies in 2 ovens in 24 hours. That's 125 per oven each day.

This is what you believe, huh?

Attached: Crematorium_at_Auschwitz_I_2012.jpg (3818x2304, 3.76M)

So how does that prove the Nazis had a plan to exterminate the Jews
>you're just supposed to believe it cuz its scary goy
Fuck off back to facebook schlomo you evil bastard

I don't give a fuck who you hate.
I just want you to know that you are a stupid and hypocritical.

Try to keep up Hans

Zyklon B has been safely used as a delousing agent on Humans for a long time. Retard.

>some several thousand jews died and we have it on record so that means 6 million died even though there isn't any evidence to support that
Lol all the nazis admitted to it.

Its utterly convinient that deniers forget to discuss this fact when they spout their ridiculous conspiracy theories.

And you are a fukn slave to kike lies, a lot worse lmao

sick meme dude where's the other documents with those numbers on them. oh yeah there are none because those people didn't die lmao

not debating some faggot kike shill on Jow Forums who knows he's wrong but is paid to post lies. suck a dick all I need to do to disprove you is post two videos.

Nuremburg trials mean nothing. People will admit to things they've never done if put under enough pressure. All of that has been confirmed false.

>admitted it
>jew for-
Signed a confession in English which was written for him by the Jews, after three days of torture, sleep deprevation, and threats to family

Attached: Rudolph-Hess-Confessed-Under-Torture.jpg (850x400, 84K)

>Zyklon B has been safely used as a delousing agent on Humans for a long time. Retard.
So have rodentcides, that still doesn't mean I can gas kikes with it and not get charged with attempted murder.

You really haven't put much thought into your post, haven't you?

look at the document of Waffen SS it had 3 doubles ovens
1.) old crematorium 1
3x2 Muffelöfen 3x2 ovens 340 Personnen
24 hours worktime

Attached: SamHydeAry3.jpg (960x720, 70K)

but they didn't lmao it's funny when those confessions like those of gerstein disprove the the validity of the holohoax. confessions filled with physically impossibilities so those with intelligence would know they are lies

keep trying though you kike faggot

Still waiting for a plan to exterminate Jews

Attached: 1534390478403.png (1363x807, 784K)

"the masses are feminine and stupid " Adolf Hitler

Attached: 1541588826917.jpg (874x650, 59K)

Fake documents exist. Show the actual evidence that these things existed, or back up the authenticity of that document.

You’re such a kike cocksucker. Lmao fuckin loser

What was the Haavara plan you simpleton?

They kick you out because you're obviously a piece of shit. There's no reason to talk to you because literally nothing will ever satisfy you.

If you actually cared, you would take 10 seconds to google the question, but you don't actually care about the facts.

So what happened to all those kids then, larpfag? Where are they?

We have more confessions than the ones made at the nuremberg trials. This excuse doesn't cover the eichmann memoirs or thr nazis who weren't captured until years after nuremberg such the stangls trials. Another poorly thought out excuse, still easily dismissable nonetheless.

Nice try.

Do you even try to be real here?
I busted your ass like your black boyfriend last night.
>sick meme dude
thank you

Attached: 1537837412035.jpg (880x968, 147K)

>enter holohoax thread
>already butthurt
I dont know, why, are you new?

Attached: 1541739223251.jpg (800x868, 124K)

>>>>>>>>>>>/plebbit/
fuck off kid

>black boyfriend
P R O J E C T I O N
lmao, such a pathetic fukn loser

>not debating some faggot kike shill on Jow Forums who knows
You mean "I'm not informed enough about my own conspiracy theories that I feverently believe, so I'm terminating the conversation early to avoiding getting btfo"

>has document that auschwitz had cremation ovens
congratulations rabbi. That's not evidence for a plan of mass extermination

Attached: 1541568937135.jpg (735x866, 336K)

Read a book niggers no jews gassed

Attached: holocaust-story (2).png (417x631, 22K)

Oh, I see. The bodies weren't destroyed using the ovens that are in the building right now. They were destroyed using magical nazi ovens, of which there is today no trace.

lmao the eichmann confession disprove sthe holohoax as well, as covered in the 4 hour movie i linked

yeah seriously nice try lmao you stupid kikes never learn lol fucking pathetic dumbass

Everything is fake? Are you fake too?
Is the earth fake? Maybe it is flat or a pizza ...
could be
What?
I am aryan
I am German
I am 6 foot 6 inches
have blond hair
and blue eyes as the sky
and Catholic
YES I AM the kike here

Attached: 1512503622763.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

you just stated the eichmann confession as proof when it's literally proof it never happened lmao you fucking retard keep trying kike

The jews were sent to work camps. I read this book about the holocaust, this german guy that wasn't a nazi he was just working in construction was overseeing a group of jews from the local camp. They were sent to help work with the construction germans building a railroad I believe. The german construction guy said 4 german men could out work over 50 jews. He said jews were weaker than women when it cam to physical labor. I've never seen a jew work an honest day in his life, they;re always making money off goyims back.

>I am the kike here
No no, you suck kike cocks Hans because you're spineless and beaten

Seriously how many of them literally had their their balls stomped beyond repair. Fucking kikes

That’s right kids, Germans worked 24/7 through the night and day just shoving kikes into ovens one by one for 6 years
Yes goy, this really happened.
Ask one more question and that’s another 6 months added to your jail sentence

imagine lying as much as this cuck.
i can only imagine how much your hate yourself and your pathetic existence.

LOL fucking mega kike spotted.
I was saying YOU are supposed to be proving that the Germans had a plan to exterminate the Jews. So far you've shown a piece of paper about magic nazi ovens of which no trace remains today

Now gimme a juicy you for this picture

Attached: 1545436907128.jpg (1000x1090, 280K)

Not normally in pol too many degenerated people
you gay
the point I was making was that the Nazis had the capacities

Attached: 1528681903992.gif (200x200, 2.44M)

Why did the Nazi's round them up then?

Just to be able to transport them safely out of Germany while the Third Reich proceeded to kill and take over the world?

Ofcourse they killed them. Why leave the Jews out when they were killing everyone else?

The holocaust was a lie, The stories given by Raul Hilberg describing the "Diesel generator" death machines were faked. The nuremberg trials and testimonies from the nazis were all forced in court to avoid being tortured. All the dead jews that got documented because of starvation and typhus were used as the cover for the holocaust. End of discussion.

>Americans
Why are you all so dumb?
>Hurr Hitler WANTED to do this
He still killed them idiots