Have Jews always controlled White people?

I was debating a faggot in a thread the other day and he brought up the argument that Western culture and the achievements White people have made are all Jew-driven and have been since the Roman Empire. He defended himself by pointing out the fact that Rome would actually elect Jews into the government, particularly in the Judea government.

Maybe Jews weren't always bad and now are? How do I fight against this notion? We all know Jews are detrimental to society and White people were necessary in creating great civilizations. The Eiffel Tower wasn't created by Jews, nor was the Colosseum. Right?

Attached: 24CAAE09-D6FD-4FC1-BFDA-D56AC1BE9694.jpg (1242x895, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdfmBXkzsTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

How come the automobile, lightbulb, radio, refrigerator, airplane, television were all invented by non Jewish white men?

youtube.com/watch?v=rdfmBXkzsTI

>Jew claims Jews made white people buildings.
mediterraneanslaughing.jpg

>Rome would actually elect Jews into the government, particularly in the Judea government.
Judea didn’t have an elected government. They were a province of the Roman Empire; they got by sucking Rome’s dick as hard as possible just to be allowed to exist. The hasmonean kings were directly installed by Rome.

>Maybe Jews weren't always bad and now are
I think its kind of like this, but that jews were ok for a bit but then got corrupt and immoral as shit and thats why Jesus came down. All Jesus was really doing was speaking the truth, and the jews (pharisees) hated him for it because he was destroying their promises of salvation if the goyim paid taxes and shit to the pharisees. People realized Jesus knew what was up and people were able to find divine truths in what he was teaching, while the jews were selling their literal savior out for 40 silver shekels. Jews are short sighted, always just focused on wordly material matters. They lie and cheat and stab people in the back to get ahead. Theyre the epitome of sin and live a hollow life because of it. At the same time, jews are great social organizers because they work together to acheive their goals, like a collective conciousness of sorts. They work in opposition to the goyim though, because they think theyre Gods chosen people. But the thing is the short sighted jews are just challenging the goyim to overcome the satanic influence theyve had on our world. Once humanity can use technology (morally) to establish universal enlightenment, the goyim can reach their elevated level of collective conciousness, which will absolutely shit on any social engineering the jews have half done with their subversive motives for the past millenium. Jews are cain, goy are abel. "Am i my brothers keeper?", jews dont care for goyim, the truth, the way, the light, and will be punished accordingly if they refuse to repent for their sins.

Thank you for your replies. I felt he was truly wrong in saying everything was owned by Jews. The Jews didn't create the Louvre, right? And even though Christianity came from the Jewish religion, it has been heavily paganized and Westernized from the beginning of its adoption into the HRE.

kys

TLDR: jews are like the "man" version of females, theyre created by God and are here to be the counterbalance to the real Tribe of Israel, theyre useful but need to be kept in check.

>And even though Christianity came from the Jewish religion
They can have it back.

Had Europe kept its Gods and Goddesses, we would be living in orbit about now.

>what is Rome and Greece

>I felt he was truly wrong in saying everything was owned by Jews.
Jews just throw out accusations to keep you on a mental treadmill trying to defend yourself, which you probably know by now. Make him source that claim next time. Also newfren, for future reference, youd be better served posting:
>Western culture and the achievements White people have made are all Jew-driven and have been since the Roman Empire.
And then just insult white people.

Attached: dinner with kikes.jpg (1025x1315, 231K)

Christianity sucks

Why woudnt a kike faggot try to take credit for everything whites have done?? LMao, you guys are getting pathetic. Jews are about 20 years away from getting wiped off the map, so I wouldn't worry to much. The left and right hate the in sync now. Its hilarious to watch the death throes tho

>real tribe of israel
t. Delusional sky fairy believer

Attached: 1498660225121s.jpg (250x209, 10K)

Western imperialism was a Jewish enterprise 100%. Whites were the foot soldiers as they used Western European countries as proxies for global domination, they would even put two countries that the controlled against each other to further their agenda, the most significant being the world wars

Attached: DC220773-4779-4049-BDD9-3B6B483FEBE7.jpg (480x360, 45K)

We should play this up and draw Jews out. Get them to arrogantly claim that they are the architects of Western Civ. Red pill normies in doing so.
The other possibility is to hype that Jews contributed very little to Western Civ. This again will draw Jews out to defend their skin.
The most beautiful weapons are those that are dangerous when both pushed and pulled.

Jews weren't viewed highly by Romans until so late in the Empire that it doesn't really matter.

You can make a good case by saying the Semites inspired Western civ over the last 1500 years, but considering culture was thriving in the Western med far before that, I'd object to any claim that all Western culture is Jewish. If anything we are still deeply connected to the values and culture of Ancient Greece.

Only since white people adopted a Jewish religion and took Jewish names and began idolizing Jewish heroes and celebrating Jewish culture.

Muh monuments doesn't make much of an argument when your name is John, and you go to church, and you worship a Jew, and you watch Talmudvision, and you think the Holocaust is the worst thing to ever happen, and you support Israel.

>real Tribe of Israel,

Attached: 1547745749314.png (1205x1113, 348K)

>And even though Christianity came from the Jewish religion, it has been heavily paganized and Westernized from the beginning of its adoption into the HRE.
I hate this meme. Christianity absorbed pagan holy days and built churches on pagan holy sites and killed pagan women and children like one big cancer. Saying it's "paganized" in retrospect is like throwing cinnamon on a turd. At best, it's admitting Christianity was highly detrimental to Western Civilization. At worst, it's admitting to be one big LARP and that Christianity is totally made up, but we should continue believing in a fake religion because it's convenient and deceives a lot of people for positive reasons.

Fuck all that. Fuck Semitism.

One of the biggest mistakes you can make is to think your enemy is all knowing, all controlling, and infallible.

Do you think there is a psychological difference between gentiles and jews? Maybe "real tribe of israel " is just all people who dont believe that their religion or bloodline makes them "chosen" over all others?
I dont know all the answers, but if youre going to tell me the bible isnt an important piece of understanding the purpose of life, then i think you need to start reading it. Literal translation or not, i believe there is a tribe of israel that consists of all of Gods children. Believe whatever you want.

Attached: religious text stories.jpg (1041x1102, 619K)

>Do you think there is a psychological difference between gentiles and jews?
Obviously. They're an insular tribe of people who practice nepotism and tribal interest as a daily activity and are encouraged to do so from the day they're born. They're taught in synagogue they're the only real humans and everyone else is subhuman slaves.

Meanwhile, your average white kid is told he's evil, stupid, racist, and deserves death, and that the worst possible thing he can do in life is to practice nepotism or have tribal interests, because NAZI NAZI NAZI HOLOCAUST NAZI HOLOCAUST CRUSADES NAZI COLONIALISM NAZI NAZI. Ironically, Jews killed tens of millions throughout history but it's never brought up and nobody cares.

Attached: is it good for jews.png (2073x1710, 3.13M)