Shit hit the fan and I'm fucked

I may or may not be going to jail, but shit hit the the fan. I'm an innocent man to tell the truth, it was truly an accident. I need a way to off myself, either before I'm shipped off to the concrete condos, or while I'm in there. I'm not legal allowed to buy a gun, and fuck the black market, it has to be painless. It's either that or be stuck as a truck driver after I get out until I can escape to another country. Hell I may even consider having one of ya'll come shoot me in the head for $20... Shoot your suggestions down in the comments and help an user out, I may even livestream it ;)

Attached: sM77zRs.jpg (709x765, 39K)

Kys with a dragon dildo

>meme flag
Nah you're an israeli faggot with a sealed indictment.

Kill yourself now kike.

Run

Don't worry, buddy. We're gonna get you some professional help. Hang in there!

Attached: 1617349795331.jpg (1250x529, 134K)

What happend?

What's wrong with being a truck driver?

Dream job imo

Story?

You killed a bitch didn’t you?

Car accident. Make it look like it wasn't on purpose. Drift in front of truck driver coming opposite direction. Quick and painless.

Also you get to mentally scar some dumbshit truckie

Win win

Coming from a southerner I believe it but user, we need you and then there's hell to think about. No one knows how all this is going to play out but for the love of Christ don't off yourself

Also, moar story

Post link or respond, idiot.

Do your time pussy. What crime did you even do? Under 10 years is easy and goes by fast

Timestamp idiot. Then you will get the help you need

"Black market" lmao fuck off. Just go to armslist.com pussy

Goon

>Dream job

Attached: 1537041421876.png (556x712, 16K)

>I may even livestream it ;)
Such a tease

>something bad happened to me
>memefrog image
Translation:
>I’m autistic, please give me (You)s to fabricate a value of self worth.

Attached: 99508A53-87E5-498D-87D0-B30398DCF55B.jpg (133x163, 11K)

Why not try to escape to Mexico and South America?

that's not true, every day feels like a week, theres literally nothing to do besides stand outside your cell and wait to see which nigger is gonna come try to take your commissary , if you do make it out, you have to take some shithead roofing or guttering job since no one else will hire you and piss in a cup for however long the (((judge))) decides, dont forget to say thank you, i know you don't think you will, but you will.

How much time did you do? I’ve spent 1.5 decades locked up and it isn’t shit in medium security

Have a proper southern style meme flag BBQ...in house...with all windows closed.

Painless...but eat the BBQ first so they find lots of shit...drink lots of booze, it will make you numb to the world.
make a playlist composed of all suicided artists, you will all jam in the after life

What the fuck did you do?
may as well tell us what you are innocent of

Attached: kikeJustJewIt.jpg (225x225, 7K)

what did you allegedly do?

Robbed people and possession. Did my time and back on my feet. Got a baby on the way too

because both mexico and 99% of South America have extradition treaties with the USA...

IRAN is the way to travel

120 months for manufacture of a weapon of mass destruction, was standing in the elevator after sentencing and started doing the math on that and wished I just blew myself up, it was a glorified pipe bomb, could not believe I had to do 10 years, did 12 all told for charges I picked up insidr and parole violations, where'd you do your time?

>1 post by id

Fake and gay

Congrats, may the baby be a way for you to redpill it on the world and prepare it for what you lived without traumatizing the poor thing but also teach it not to make the mistakes you did should said child need to one day attempt what you had the balls to do

Never regret, learn for you not only did the time but lived the rush and avoided the lightning

this tbqh

Attached: 462.png (600x600, 578K)

> Buy plane ticket to Vegas
> Buy parachute
> Steal expensive car
> Drive down highway out of town
> Don't wear seatbelt
> Lead police on chase
> When you hit 100 mph, pull parachute cord
> Fly out of car
> Snap neck
> Parachute says "RON PAUL 2004"
> All major news stations carry it

Is there any more based form of suicide?

I’ve seen people like OP. People scared to be locked up even for 2 weeks? Like you think not having access to McDonald’s and a PC for 48 hours is the worst thing in the world.

Yea jail sucks. Prison isn’t so bad. COs can be a pain in the ass and you’re surrounded by scumbags. Focus on your program and have things to look forward to.

My mom would visit me in prison when she could. She came once a week for awhile 2 hours each way. Then she got sick and made it less and less and then I got the news. Missing out on shit sucks but you know why you’re in there. And if you don’t realize it (aka admitting you fucked up and are a piece of shit) then doing time is the worst.

I had a connect for weed and alcohol and regularly had money for cigs and ramen from the canteen. Wasn’t so bad. Need to get yourself in a routine.

Felons can buy black powder guns, but suicides don't go to Valhalla. Drive a fucking truck, you can make enough money to support a family doing that.

tell us more so we may live vicariously through your bronze ball moment.

Noice, good job user

do a flip

Hutchins in Texas. How did you get caught?

I had to serve a minimum of 10 years and 1 day plus I served time before that as well.

I usually don’t, but excellent meme tabs good sir.

TO ALL PEOPLE GOING TO PRISON
BE GLAD AS FUCK IT AINT IN BRAZIL

may that prevent you from killing yourselves

That’s what I’m working for. If I did t have a kid on the way id probably get tired of dock work (pays a shit ton but hours and work sucks) and go back to my old ways.

I was wondering how to approach the topic and I’m hoping it just doesn’t come up until the kid is grown up. Saving up for a place in a nice neighborhood so the kid doesn’t end up like me. Baby mama seems chill too

alright, i got in fights, all the time, i worked kitchen and thrre was this black dude fucking ripped like Jesus, we passed the time with bantz but one day i wss in an especially bad mood, he was too and he said something, can't even really remembrr what but it hit me the wrong way, I told him to shut his bitch nigger mouth and it went stone silent man, he just pointed to the cooler and I speed walked back to it like I was actually gonna kick this dudes ass. he comes in and closes the door behind him and before I even saw his face turn around his fist was flying into my skull at mach fucking speed, this dude was fucking strong, he hit me 5 times and I looked like rocky, he didn't have a scratch, so I stumble out and everyone is talking shit of course, a guard comes to investigate and end up going to the hole for 3 weeks for suspicion of fighting, other dude obviously didn't cause I didn't say shit.

don't go to prison man, just don't.