Are you really against race mixing...

Are you really against race mixing? Most of the arguments I hear against it here are terrible which makes me think you're all just memeing. Would you still care if the couple weren't having children and wouldn't if they were single anyway? If a qt from a different race wanted your D would you really turn her down?

Attached: 1544579539264.jpg (500x750, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bibi and Yair will be killed on livestream when the muslims invade Jerusalem.

first

yes

Attached: 1531348227021.jpg (255x258, 19K)

Attached: 1547597994691.png (563x520, 366K)

Pol is fine with race mixing, in fact half of these retards have yellow fever.

I wouldn't comprise my personal happiness to appease strangers.

Thats not her real hair and when she opens her mouth and starts talking you'll cringe.

>Make arguments against race mixing
>Hate ethnic minorities invading your country and turning your people into cultureless mutts with no identity that are easy to manipulate
>"Lmao you're just meming, there's nothing wrong with being Blacked™"

Attached: 1523089800610.jpg (543x405, 141K)

>Are you really against race mixing?

Yes

>Would you still care if the couple weren't having children and wouldn't if they were single anyway?

Yes

>If a qt from a different race wanted your D would you really turn her down?

Yes

>If a qt from a different race wanted your D would you really turn her down?
well I might not, but I sure as hell won't be having kids with a nigress

It’s not mixing if it’s with an Asian.

It creates brazilians.

/thread

Hitler said it best, "out of all the American continents, the places were whites had the least amount of race mixing became the most prosperous. Where they race mixed, shitholes." As true today as it was 100 years ago.

Poor example, she is fucking disfigured and disgusting...

Say it for u bro i'm 100% Native and I only fuck indian girls
Glad I live in Amazon so its not hard

Being honest? She is not so ugly

those hips would look great picking cotton on my plantation

Attached: calvin candie.jpg (474x253, 15K)

Enough with the swipe threads. How bout this for a thread would you support an interracial couple that are against interracial unions
Sage

Enough with the swipe threads and how bout this for a thread. Would you support an interracial couple that were against interracial unions
Sage

I'm still here though. I'm genuinely curious. Breeding a nigress means she won't have 8 kids with Tyrone. Admittedly I was also hoping some user would also dump lewd black girls because it makes my peepee hard.

blacks actually have low fertility rates in NA, they don't have a lot of kids, they actually have a lot of abortions.

You are better off finding a white girl and have smart/white babies than you are trying to save some black kqween.

>resorting to shilling

Just goes to show that you've lost the argument.
Search your heart, you know it to be true.
Take a deep look at yourself, if you aren't a literal bot-program, that is.

And I mean this seriously.
Do some deep soul searching.
Think about what I'm saying, genuinely.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gTRVKsBiSU

Define shilling in this context. I'm honestly curious about what I asked. I'm not insisting you want to fuck black girls, I'm asking if you do and why or why not.

A lot of non-western cultures have upward of 8 kids though. Not just talking niggers. That said there are still some types of blacks that have lots of kids. Mostly depends how fresh off the boat they are.

Nah, but some stupid fuckers shouldn't be breeding.

Attached: 1547516948050.png (600x691, 615K)

the problem is propaganda leaf

Attached: 2316549684651546546.jpg (400x617, 49K)

What's the point in having a half-black kid? Black skin blocks the sun, white skin absorbs it. They're just gonna get sun cancer in Africa and Vitamin deficiency in the north

while i can understand your argument, the woman in that pic has a grotesquely disproportionate body that looks like it was slapped together from mismatched bodyparts by a retarded 3-year-old, it's doing nothing to add to the point you seem to be trying to make, indeed, It would suggest that you are in fact, trolling.

Damn baby lemme get a taste of that chocolate nomsayin'

and then a nigger walks in...