DAILY REMINDER

Daily reminder to all faggots, kikes, niggers, and shills:

The American people WILL be re-electing Donald Trump in 2020

Attached: D1615D19-D061-4E9C-9CC3-B23F27B6F1AA.jpg (1200x1520, 463K)

If he builds he wall, sure

Ehhh maybe not

Attached: 2798A70C-DC4F-45FD-96A4-38A7B5F02E96.png (640x1136, 470K)

Correct. There is nothing anyone can say, print or cry about on social media that will change this. It is inevitable.

The conservative radio I hear traveling around Texas is def that his base has shrunk. Different hosts, but same message. Basically, the honeymoon is over.

>using Washington post as your source of information

Are you dumb?

>The Washington compost.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Oh, fuck off. The majority of the American people didn't even want him. He won because the electoral college is rigged.

The electoral college elected Trump. The people voted for Hillary.

>don’t understand basic logic or the EC

I understand the basic logic. It merely allows a smaller group to control a larger one. You like it because it helps your side, but I guarantee you'd be pissed otherwise. It's a bullshit system. If you have a problem with national referendums with electing President, you have a problem with what the majority of your nation wants and instead support minority rule, an oligarchy. Don't talk to me about, liberty.

>thinks this is a democracy
cry harder, nigger

>hurr durr it's a constitutional republic
God, you're a dumb fuck. I know what it is, a system designed to keep the wealthy political families in power.

(((Trump))) is a paid russian shill either way who even cares about this nigger.

Attached: ea642da316413b8b9b3317633b350e81e6721bc63617af6429ca29b9b1128338[1].jpg (625x748, 127K)

yes
just like
>Donald Trump has a 99% chance of losing to Hillary according to polls

Implying the american people elected him the first time

better get used to him libfags

Attached: 1484792096759.jpg (460x459, 46K)

Daily reminder that Trump's beautiful blonde daughter has Jewish children and 25% of Jews love trump too.

Demographics say otherwise.

Only approximately 50% of whites vote Republican.
Every other racial group overwhelmingly votes Democrat.

Texas and Florida are turning blue and Republicans will never win another election.

No we will not you cocksucking white trash piece of shit. Trump is history in 2020 or hopefully before then. Why.. why.. do we allow white trash to vote someone tell me???

She's not even a natural blonde, nor is she beautiful. They're all scum.

>re-elected
it's over now that it's confirmed Michael Cohen lied to congress on his behalf, kys drumpftards

He can't be president from a prison cell.

this..and Tyrone will be fucking him daily and he will anally hemmorage and die.

WAR TRUMP BABY

Based