If Trump nominated Barr for AG, does that mean Trump supports gun control?

If Trump nominated Barr for AG, does that mean Trump supports gun control?

Attached: 844FAEE2-D5D5-4F38-B30B-2BFBC4470AE1.jpg (780x438, 29K)

Nah it means it's time to drain the swamp and soon enough Bibi and Yair will be killed on livestream execution style by the muslims.

Have you had your head up someone's ass for the last thirty years?

Attached: trump_sandy_hook.jpg (478x175, 14K)

>If Trump nominated Barr for AG, does that mean Trump supports gun control?

No, it means that Barr is going to get a special counsel to investigate Mueller!

Mueller going down! That whole kabal is going to prison!

Attached: holder_obama_prison_buddy.jpg (750x408, 46K)

How delusional do you have to be to believe Trump has any intention of going after anyone who is Israeli? He literally pardoned an Israeli pedophile instead of people actually worth a damn like Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. The guy has no brain power what so ever and probably won't fire government employees after the 30th day of shutdown even though he has the power. This isn't all linked to his intelligence it has to do with the fact that his supporters are dumb as fuck who believe that he is literally 21st century Jesus. If he had suporters who actually questioned him instead of mindlessly cheering him on maybe he could get something done.

Imagine being an Israeli like you forced to shill on Jow Forums until literally the muslims storm the warehouse you're in and kill you all. You'll be posting on Jow Forums while the muslims are rolling tanks through jerusalem and then suddenly all the shills will disappear. Because you all got killed.

No it doesn't. It means Trump fucked up royally once again and nominated another fucking RINO who won't get anything done.

You are absolutely fucking retarded. Let me guess you're unemployed and live in your mother's basement with a kekistani flag next to your bed wondering why you're getting jewed again and again. Well let me tell you why you're getting jewed again and again, it's because you're a dumbass who's looking for a savior and won't question every single snake oil salesman that comes in your way. If you were slightly more intelligent you would know that Trump has supported Israel since the 1970's, that his dad was friends with Netanyahu, and that he let his daughter get fucked by a literal kike.

Here's something you need to realize about Trump. He is functionally retarded and has very few concrete positions. He made a few promises, hence the wall. Otherwise, he will only do what is expedient to him. Look at weed legalization. First he's for it, but nothing's been done. So you can't expect anything from the retard-in-chief.

Attached: mfw daaaamn.gif (400x224, 3.97M)

I can’t treat anything from a pothead seriously

No offense

No worries, man. From your initial post, it was clear you were extremely low-IQ.

nope. and if he ever does any type of real gun grab we will murder him with the rest of you anti freedom anti American fucking nazis

Attached: 04f244b3fb.jpg (558x480, 107K)

Well I’m smart enough not to take the Globalist pushed pacifying drug. Your whole life and world view is centered around your addiction - it might be degenerating our whole society but hey u got ur fix - selfish POS

>mongloids still thinking trump cares about their guns

Attached: 1531647048006.png (220x229, 9K)

Based
not based

I don't even smoke pot, you retard. Holy shit. You are one dumb obsessive fuck. Regardless, Trump said he'd probably legalize the stuff and still hasn't. He also held an LGBT flag and then rolled back LGBT rights. No matter what side of this, Trump is a weasel fuck who changes positions all the time. He just acts like a loud asshole, so Republicans swarm to him. Go be a retard somewhere else.

So you’re for Pot and LGBTQP but disguised as Trump criticisms? F off degenerate

All I'm saying is that Trump is a retarded hypocrite.

>Q faggotry
please don't breed.

Or maybe he played u sick fucks like I just played you

You have the intellect of a fucking child. Lmao, is this what most Trump voters are like?

Recently, Trump changed his mind on Barr nomination because Barr knows special council Mueller.

I’m done with this guy. He is a bigger crook than Nixon. Sorry. I’m going Democrat. At least they believe in Democracy.

Oh so you’re exposing yourself as one who has never supported Trump but I’m the “low-IQ” dude - u need to work on emotional control too psyop

>’m done with this guy. He is a bigger crook than Nixon. Sorry. I’m going Democrat. At least they believe in Democracy.

This level of stupidity has to be satirical. Wow

so is it (((William Barr))) or just plain old William Barr???!!! dig up the sauce autists...