Should adultery be illegal?

Well Jow Forums?

Attached: 500_F_193235489_2QkPRsuBxnxyWcMYFfrKxayG0l35BMm3.jpg (500x334, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing
amren.com/news/2007/07/why_my_shirley/
kidspot.com.au/parenting/real-life/reader-stories/why-ill-never-tell-my-husband-our-child-isnt-his/news-story/a5150a43b3fd9e311cb1cb966f8df40b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, the state should have no part in personal relationships of any kind

No. This is not Saudi Arabia.

Yes only degenerates dissagree

What should the penalty be community service, a fine or prison?

yes it should be and it already is.

Wat?

It is in GA. Never enforced though.

Prison.

Adulterers and their spawn deserve the death penalty

Yes. Sodomy, homosexuality, adultery, etc. all punishable by death

No, but it should carry severe social penalties. What a shit thread.

>A FUCKING LEAF

White sharia faggots go home

It should not be illegal, it should be punishable by death

beheading or stoning
inshallah

Yes. Of course.

At the very least, it should be grounds for immediate marriage annulment.

Yes

As it creates a disease vector risk, as well as a breach of contract consider by most to be treason, it behooves a community to have some available social punishment for cheating on your spouse.
Yes, it should be illegal, and technically still is, as it is a valid reason to take all your shit in a divorce.
What should never have happened, however, is the no-fault divorce.

fpbp. Either adultery is made illegal or the state recognized institution of marriage ends.

Cuck detected.

even if the state refused to have recognition of marriage, it would still have impetus to serve over the Contract of marriage.

That is, even if States did not License (which they should not) they woulds still have a lawful duty to assist in contract disputes where the involved parties cannot find another venue.

agree that it should be an annulment and not a divorce. you should be able to sue in every state, too, but since courts favor women, good luck with that.

Yes, with the death penalty.

Yep.

Women won't allow it, since they commit the most adultery.

Which is why you don't let women have any authority.
Thanks atheists.

Yes, but only for women

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing
you don't know what adultery really is.

Technically speaking
Adultery and sodomy are illegal in many states, the laws were never taken off the books.

No, but it should be grounds for assigning fault in a divorce. It's a breach of contract.

if the only thing stopping your spouse from committing adultery is the law, then your relationship is really fucked up.

find a spouse who'll be loyal regardless of law.

If the parents raise the kid together cheating doesn’t matter anymore, unless they have more kids with others.

Yes. But polygamy should be made legal for men. We have gay marriage, it's time for polygamous marriage. Only for men, though. It makes no logical sense for women. If a man has 10 wives, it's a guarantee that all of the women will be impregnated and will pass on their genes. If a woman has 10 husbands, only 1 of them will pass on their genes if she gets pregnant.

Attached: Polgamy-is-Legit.jpg (500x356, 40K)

Sure.

It should've never been legalized.

amren.com/news/2007/07/why_my_shirley/

kidspot.com.au/parenting/real-life/reader-stories/why-ill-never-tell-my-husband-our-child-isnt-his/news-story/a5150a43b3fd9e311cb1cb966f8df40b

5 years in prison, no chance at a shorter sentence. I would say life, but that's a little inhuman.

At fault divorce granted if the other party wishes, all marital assets and custody of children goes to the innocent party.

You must be new here

And after the 5 years they get a tattoo on there forehead to warn other people of there infidelity

Yes but not for me

Death. Specifically, convicts get enrolled in the "traitor legion" shock troop

Express Christian values, get the "kike on the stick" routine, but now you want to bring back the scarlet letter. you would have to win a Civil War and take over ISIS style before any of that happened,

Screenshot of the first story.

Attached: shirley valentine snapshot.png (900x6350, 1.43M)

No, but it should be a man's right to kill his wife and the interloper should he be cheated on.

Yes.

Yes. Marriage is a fucking legal agreement.
You want to keep whoring around don't fucking get married.

Cicero had the right idea.

I don't understand how adultery isn't illegal. It always causes harm to someone. The point of crime is to punish those that hurt others someway without proper consent. How the fuck is adultery not legal when it causes so much pain and suffering to many around the world for many millennia?

The elite love to fuck the wives of the poor.
The wives of the poor love to get fucked by the elite.

Beheading.
Mashallah.

Should pottery be illegal?

Attached: donutsculpting.gif (435x250, 1.01M)

Yes, it's often a prelude to murder.

Rape

> Posting a webm that doesn't include genital destruction
wtf

I mean, I want adulterers to be punished but maybe it shouldn't be the state. Maybe a neighborhood event.

>marriage is a federally documented agreement
>adultery is not illegal
This should be fixed

No, but it should be brought up in divorce court.

Yes. If you opt into "the state" then it should be illegal. It is necessary for a strong society. Miscegenation should be illegal too. And Jews should not be. And there should be no murder. And rainbows and unicorns, too.

Yes, my great grandfather died in a pottery accident. The damn pot tore off his arm and minced him. Pottery is the devils hand on society, don’t be fooled Anons

What, with regard to the Cataline conspiracy? Should adulterers be marched off to the Tullianum and strangled?

It sure fucking should.

Yes, we need more government interference in our lives

Anything bad should be illegal, especially if it is easy to prove.

What a cunt

> get talked into divorcing wife by a young thot
nvm Cicero isn't so great.

Draco has the right idea.

She "played the field" in her 20s. Once a whore, always a whore. Women like this should be put to work in a brothel or executed.

Just stop alimony and single mommy gibs the problem takes care of itself

>this whole thread

Stop acting like your grandpa little timmy, morals and tradition are dead, bury them already

If someone cheats, there name should be put into a database that anyone can access, so before you marry Tiffany, type in her ID number and see if she's ever cheated.

>Wanting to give you money to more than one woman
>Dat flag
>Those digits
Checks out

Well Draco was smothered to death under coats and hats thrown by his supporters. I don't know that threatening everyone with capital punishment for every offense is the best thing to do.

You're right.

Women know their place in Saudi Arabia.

this

but in an ideal world this:

NO!
because Donald J Trump did it 3 times and we are cool with that,

Jesus H Christ.

Yo someone kill this bitch

Only for women. Men should have the right to fuck other bitches if they wish.

Stoned to death!

>Dogfucking is legal.

Interloper should be held financially liable to the interlopee.

No, nevermind. Would only be enforced against men and yet another way to make men pay.

you know it ;)

yea, lets make drugs illegal too, that will stop them

No, but we need to abolish no-fault divorce

half the cucks on this board have been cheated on. but they casually ignore and pretend it never happened / is not happening, because his girl is a perfect trad pure aryan waifu like all white girls, and why would she cheat heh heh right fellow cuckolds?
im saving my race, SHUTUP, youre just an incel.

Might as well. The state already controls your life in every other way.

Who hurt you?

Attached: 1547103881221.jpg (584x657, 231K)

It is illegal already. It's grounds of contested divorce where the adulterer usually gets a more unfavorable judgment on splitting of assets by the family court judge.

yes, unironically, punishable by death or life imprisonment. i'm not even remotely joking.

It already does, we just need it to act in our favor

women were a mistake

that's gay

That reminds me yesterday I saw a white couple taking a walk around town, with their black bull. I even heard the white bf asking if 50 euros was fine to the nigger and then they shook hands

Is everyone actually retarded?

Hurt feelings should be criminalized? Yea, it sucks if you get cheated on and it's morally reprehensible. But wanting more moral laws is insane and dangerous. This website has more liberals on it than even reddit.

The fact that it isn't illegal is indicative of the fact we live in a matriarchy. More women cheat then men, so there is no punishment. In strong patriarchies adultery are executed.

t. roastie

It used to be.

No, but if you can prove your partner is a cheater, you should be able to divorce them without giving them anything.

Yes it should be illegal. The only people I know who disagree either cheat, haven't even been in a committed relationship, or have been in so many relationships they feel that relationships don't last and just have yet to cheat their ass off.

yes, adultery becoming normal started the slippery slope

It should be harsher than altering divorce outcomes slightly. Divorce because of apathy should also be extremely difficult. I know a couple of women who ditched men for other men when the one they married was not pulling enough income. It was a disaster for both of the women, then kids and their former husbands.

Obviously there was a problem with the spark dying in the relationship, but jumping ship when there was financial distress, made every single person involved poorer and both women ended up with worse men.

I know another girl who used to be one of the most attractive and popular girls in my high school. She fucked around with multiple men, had a kid with an old sandnigger who is married. She lives in slums, and she is like a whoreish doughnut with a round cake exterior and a hollow core.

Yes, the state naturally takes an interest in the lives of its citizens. I agree it is technically forceful and therefore immoral, but combined with a culture which heavily supports this law it should be as easily enforced as the laws against murder and rape, which some cultures have considered to be lesser crimes, though mostly gone from the world now.
The only other option is to remove marriage from the government, which I am fine with, make it a religious institution, might make it return to what it was eventually.
In my ideal the law only looks to property crimes and crimes of organizations, such as thievery or fraud, but the state is and most likely always will be required to intervene in some more cultural matters such as adultery, even then you could say adultery is a crime between spouses.