Drugs are politics

Drugs are politics.

Just took a dmt trip and omfg. wtf.

Attached: J-20_at_Airshow_China_2016.jpg (2000x1334, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wakingherbs.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_confusa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and what did you see?

I saw with my own eyes throwing up on every "element" "around" me with "crystals" with "messages".

so you are a librarian.
start recording historical events, op.

It was so real... It was so scary.

hahaha wtf, that actually rings a bell

I'm still a bit shook. It was so fucking real.

dmt affects everyone differently.
joe rogan sees jesters that taunt him because he is going to the pit.
you see the word because your job is to record things.

Well, history has been my hobby for over a decade, so that explains a lot I guess.

What if I just saw gerometric patterns, and insanely giant entities that were made of these patterns.

By giant entities I mean like they were the size of sky scrapers.

My trip went more into miniature mode, ie. seeing everything as "micro elements".

then you saw angels.
you're a good person.

It's so fucking weird how a few minutes can feel like hours.

Also, feel free to try dmt, just don't expect it to be a fun recreational drug.

it initiates a dream sequence.
you're still conscious so you get to see the dreams you never remember.

How does it compare to acid? Because if it's anything like acid, I want to stay as far away from it as possible.

I have 10g of a powdered drug here and I'd like to fill 100 capsules with about 100mg each. While I can meticulously weigh out 100mg +/- 5mg using a cheap scale and fill each capsule individually, I'd like to do it in bulk. How can I compound this drug with a filler or a second drug and fill each capsule such that each one contains the correct dosage?

I assume that I need a mortar and pestle, but I don't understand the concept behind compounding powders with geometric dilution. How do you ensure that each capsule contains the right amount? I understand that I should use filler and somehow get the concentration correct such that the max capacity of each capsule is limited to the correct dosage, but I'm not sure how to accomplish that in practice, since the volume and density of the two powders will be different.

My assumption at the moment is that geometric dilution via trituration is good only for things that don't require accurate acute doses.

Attached: mortar pestle.jpg (625x625, 43K)

When I "woke" I felt surreal, like I've gone asleep from reality. It was so weird...

>How does it compare to acid? Because if it's anything like acid, I want to stay as far away from it as possible.
What dosages have you tried, user, and what were your experiences?

acid is different by a lot.
dmt is what your brain uses when you sleep to make dreams so you use it every night.

Acid is very slow compared. It's very much more smooth and easy. This is some hc shit. It takes you straight into the rails.

you could find a tray that holds capsules and a dispenser to fill them at once, or you could make one.
you finally saw reality.
the human world is only real to humans.

>you could find a tray that holds capsules and a dispenser to fill them at once, or you could make one.
I'm talking about the dosages. I can easily fill them one by one, but I don't understand the concept behind geometric dilution, *unless* it's not intended for drugs which require very accurate acute dosages as I said

Also, funny thing is, this shit is totally legal to obtain. Just some bark and black currant extract.

How'd you get it?

Ordered online. I've got more than enough for my whole life :D

What was your physical feeling like at the time?

Is it usable recreationally, for just some nice visuals, or do I have to go full witch doctor mode and pretend it offers some insight into the psyche or something? Not interested in the latter desu

I'm still a bit shook lol

>the concept behind geometric dilution
that's commonly called "cutting".
that's when you cut the cocaine with ether.

Can you take DMT orally?

Numb. Not even much of awareness of my body, but yet I saw myself vomiting all over.

>that's commonly called "cutting".
no, cutting is just a general term for diluting something
I'm referring to a specific pharmaceutical process

How?

It's not recreational. You don't want to take it "all the time", or even occasionally.. Huh, I'll try to do a "breakthrough" on the weekend though.

>some nice visuals
that depends on who you really are.
it chemically bridges the gap between your conscious and subconscious for about 15 minutes.
it's not a "hey, look, colors." drug.
it's a "hey, look, i just watched everything fold into itself and re-emerge as itself because it was always itself." drug

Ayahuasca.

Did you feel anything commented to the physical at all? Euphoria, nausea, anxiety, anything? Did you meet entities that brought out certain feelings?

wakingherbs.com/

got it, thank you for the info

MDMA?

Yeah, but ayahusca is a bit different and you can't put that shit in a pill. It's like a potion of sorts isn't it? All kinds of shit mixed together in liquid form?

cutting and geometric dilution can be the same if you use the apparatus i mentioned.

All of mentioned. Ffs it was something different.

ecstacy is very different.

dude dmt
kek

you're talking about dissolving something in an appropriate solvent which works perfectly fine but isn't always feasible, I don't know how to get substances x, y, and z back into solid form in a consistent manner for example

DMT

Well, you can do crystals from it, if you don't want do drink and vomit once or twice.

Whatever you do, do not look out of your window. They're out there. To know who....

>you saw angles

Acute, or obtuse?

Is it the true redpill?

I have no idea. Very strange experience. Scary as hell. You can't escape it and you see some really fucked up shit you can't explain afterwards.

>how to get substances x, y, and z back into solid form in a consistent manner
that is why you need centrifuges and cooking machines.

why did you change the spelling?

I took two center blots of some particularly strong acid.

I felt like a spine and a brain, I could practically feel it drip and it was extremely uncomfortable. I lost control of my thoughts and got it in my mind that I got bad shit. I eventually thought I was going to die, started freaking out, and then left the house because I wasn't going to die surrounded by people I didn't even like. I believe at one point I cried, realizing that if I were to die I would have left too many things unsaid and out of order and the opposite of the way things should be. I had a moment of clarity about my life, and then I went outside to be alone and that's when I saw the sky. It was beautiful, the stars and the moon. And the trees were talking to me. I could see them and hear them breathing. And suddenly I felt at peace. I walked a few blocks, just being among the trees. By the time I walked back to the house, the trip was pretty much over. Wouldn't really do it again. I lost my inner peace a long time ago and the LSD completely exposed that. My main goal in life is to get that back. A lot of things are on hold because of it.

Why did you?
(To fuxk with op desu senpai)

Attached: 1546739357837.jpg (633x738, 85K)

he typed it out and didn't quote, so why speel it wrong?

those things aren't relevant lol, I'd need a mixing machine if that were the route I were taking

you don't seem knowledgeable on this subject so stop talking about it friendo

interesting stuff, thanks

Get the fuck off my Jow Forums you degenerate junkies! And how do i get DMT without going through a shady dealer or going to jail? Asking for a friend

Hate to repeat myself, but I can't fucking believe how realistic that was... I literally saw myself vomiting messages into elements. What does that even mean?

This bark is totally legal at least in EU.

I only want to go home, does this drug help?

lol

Link faggot

he already posted it but i have no idea what any of the shit on the site is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acacia_confusa and Balck currant extract juice as MAOI

Just boil up the bark and add the juice.

that's not what Jow Forums is for.
or, you could just fill the capsules and finish packing them with tylenol.
pill poppers are crazies anyways.

how do you determine dosage then?

Mimosa hostilis root bark is TECHNICALLY illegal in the U.S but it's very sporadically enforced, usually by local jurisdictions. Its from a 1970's law banning any substance containing hallucinagenic substances including dimethyltryptamine. Sad!

I saw a blacksmith made of a Cosmos making a sword... and I started throwing political ideas at him.. and he would cut them down and they would turn to ash... Then I threw Natural Law and the Bill of Rights at him and he stopped crafting his sword and started to inspect it.. he did not cut down these ideas, but his job was done when present them.

Attached: bobdobbs.gif (475x700, 255K)

>or, you could just fill the capsules and finish packing them with tylenol.
>pill poppers are crazies anyways.
I appreciate the ideas, but I'm not looking for that sort of thing, mostly I'm trying to figure out a quick way to fill a bunch of capsules with accurate doses, that's all. I can weigh everything out and do it one by one but it's a pain in the ass, and if you don't do it right you get hot spots and then people die or weird shit happens like you get your favorite supplement in one giant dose and you can't poop for a week or whatever

i stopped doing it after i almost lit myself on fire smoking it in bed with a blow torch lol.

Put a handful or two :D

Bill of Rights should apply in a functional society with a strong culture. Part of natural law is the law of nature which includes not subverting the social contract a society is built upon.

>i stopped doing it after i almost lit myself on fire smoking it in bed with a blow torch lol.
why not just get one of those crackhead lighters?

Attached: new-arrive-portable-metal-butane-torch-gun.jpg (641x597, 40K)

Yeah I don't have intentions of making crystals. This shit works as a brew good enough, if not better.

Do you have to take it in such a dgenerate fashion as a crack pipe? D:

No, it's a TEA if you drink it ;)

Wait you actually made ayahusca? Did you include an MAOI inhibitor? Did it last only like 20 min or like 6 hours?

Yeah and like 20 mins, but it felt like 6 hours.

>my legit threads get moved to Jow Forums or get me banned
>this one's up for hours

Attached: 7A87.gif (500x366, 504K)

Well the Bill of Rights is kinda like Natural Law codified into a human/civilized context.. At least that's how I've always interpreted it.

Before I met this Deity, I saw 8 dimensions fold into themselves ... Wish I could explain it. But it was like a 'test'. After that, polygons that were shapeshifting so fast, I dont know how I was able to "see" them.

Either way, that was my last trip. I had a bunch I made and gave it away after that. No way you could top that kind of trip.

With acid, you are able to see the gates.

With dmt, you go through the gates.

Attached: 1456688455240.jpg (1396x833, 295K)

20-mins like in the highest state.

Also, the vomiting actually feels good, so take that as you will...

>dmt
Why aren't you a trillionaire running the world from your yacht yet?

Because I would never sell drugs to anyone. I'm not a degenerate. I'm a natsoc.

I thought DMT was supposed to unlock the secrets to the universe, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan. What a fucking ripoff.

>he doesn't know how to match excipient and drug densities and particle sizes

Huh, I have no idea man. I guess it's a fucking mystery. At least this is natural and not synthetic.

The secret is that the Universe lies within you and you are connected to everything inside and out.. But you can come to that conclusion through meditation or Philosophy.

Psychedelics are a cathartic tool that can be used at times where you hit a 'wall' in your life. That's how I use them, but I prefer to come to these conclusions on my own.

Attached: Are we not men.jpg (1920x1200, 1.26M)

>>he doesn't know how to match excipient and drug densities and particle sizes
Right, exactly. I'm wondering if the trituration process takes care of that or if it's just a lost cause without lab equipment, in which case geometric dilution with a mortar and pestle would be suitable only for some substances. The pharmacy 101 material I'm looking at doesn't really specify.

Attached: question mark cat.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>Universe lies within you and you are connected to everything inside and out
>within
>out
When I close my eyes you should stop and go away but you keep shitposting

Things being said: THIS IS NOT A "FUN" DRUG, IT'S FUCKING SCARY, DO NOT ACQUIRE IT TO HAVE "FUN"

I agree, the chemically castrated are exploited by the democratic party. I'm sorry you were tricked by Joe Rogan into giving up your faculty.

Attached: 1547579350458.jpg (1280x1200, 128K)

Literally a handful of bark per "tier" wanted. Can be reused to some extend.

What is so shitposty about my posts? Just sharing my personal experiences... I mean, I read the Tibetan Book of the Dead when I was 15 and already knew that truth...

That being said, Psychedelics only show you your subconscious and unconscious... which is a something you build throughout your life. They don't 'unlock' any 'truth'... they just show you what is already there.

(a small handful) :D

>He thinks enlightenment can be found in the material
I wonder why

Trituration is there for you to mechanically grind both substances to a powder with relatively even particle sizes in the same mortar and pestle. You need to grind things really well to get the particle sizes as small as your mortar will allow. This sets the particle size limit.
Now you need to do some chemistry. Go find your list of pharmaceutical excipients and their properties and find the one that matches your drug more or less.

The thing you're afraid of is the mathematical result where shaking a heterogenous mixture of solids sorts them from largest to smallest, lightest to heaviest. This is why you triturate and match molecular weight.