MASSIVE FAIL

Trump actually thinks pwning Pelosi is more important than getting America working. I’m sure the cuck is squeeing while his tiny hand misspells another tweet, but it’s not funny to 800,000 families. People working without pay. The local small businesses that depend on their business. It a weak distraction. Weaker than his new excuses over collusion, and his sudden and unexplained lifting of Russian sanctions. He more interested in making sure Putin get American riches, than hard working American citizens.

Supeonas are coming.

Attached: 1C56BC0F-BBA4-48D1-A2D1-AB60DE399DC9.jpg (1468x2075, 895K)

Other urls found in this thread:

federalnewsnetwork.com/government-shutdown/2019/01/trump-signs-bill-ensuring-federal-employees-get-paid-after-government-shutdown/
youtube.com/watch?v=usk_xwlaWLg
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ethnicity over citizenship.

I know someone who's more than happy with all the division.

Attached: 1547767594867.gif (240x178, 296K)

Except Trump made sure those being effected right now are gonna get a fuckhuge paycheck after the shutdown ends. He signed a bill entitling them all to back pay.
federalnewsnetwork.com/government-shutdown/2019/01/trump-signs-bill-ensuring-federal-employees-get-paid-after-government-shutdown/

You need to watch this video to understand what Trump and Putin are talking about in this thread :

youtube.com/watch?v=usk_xwlaWLg

Also read this chapter of a book which says that "Russians are a great people" :

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html

>getting 'America' working
>getting America 'working'
> parasites are beneficial

>Implying Trump is flying commerical
what a hypocrite

lol go fuck yourself stormfag

Attached: 15089732409889034.jpg (884x691, 95K)

Attached: trolling.gif (400x225, 2.66M)

wow this all seems so organic and not like coordinated shilling at all

Nancy Pelosi literally licked my asshole clean last night.

Attached: maggots.webm (270x480, 627K)

Fuck the dead weight. Let them get real jobs.

Cry moar, shitlib. You want to play games, you're going to lose.

>one post

C O P E
O
P
E

Why is did he misspell Madam?

Lmao why the fuck are they shaving his face, I think he has bigger problems.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Going on vacations isn't work

How is America going to get back to working when Pelosi was on a secret 7 day trip overseas?

Attached: TerribleFakeIbex-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 725K)

Attached: tenor.gif (480x320, 1.31M)

This is great. You're soooooo buttblasted right now. Love it.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x320, 1.93M)

Attached: ssaaaallllt.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Attached: eJhTodn.gif (300x225, 1.81M)

Shillthread. Saged

Your parents giving birth to you was a massive fail.
They should have went to planned parenthood instead you fuckewit

Attached: 71hS1+G7XRL._AC_UL320_SR230,320_.jpg (230x320, 9K)

What's more important denying Trump his wall or the 800,000 government workers and the dreamers?

Subpoenas you fucking non typer and for all the shit you fuckers talk about Trumps spelling when he speaks (in code anyway) with misstyped words you all make so many unironic typos

His popularity among hispanics has gone up during the shut down. Mexican Americans hate Mexico.

I had to work a double, so I'm just getting caught up on this. Trump bitch-slapped the fuck out of Pelosi.
My fucking sides.

Nobody gives a fuck if some overpaid bureaucrats eat ramen for awhile. Every day that goes by is another day that people realize that their lives go on normally. Op is a jizz guzzling faggot.

All government "workers" are welfare queens

Attached: Itlth9b.gif (329x302, 6K)

i actually tracked down this guy and am making him suck the shit from my hairy asshole as we speak.
he's nodding along that he wants to die this way, my sweaty brown log clogging his throat
you wont see anymore posts from him, please pay your respects

>get America Working again
>being this shilled
>Believing America has been working for awhile now

Just because a nigger was president, it doesn't mean MURICA #1. America has been a shit country for a long time.

>Hillary
>Trump

Different sides of the same Dog's shit. See me when you figure out how to motivate the 60% of eligible voters that didn't vote in 2016.

BACK TO R*DDIT

It's pretty annoying how illegal aliens are coming into our country and murdering innocent children too, but it's happening faggot. Too bad that's not as important as some assholes who get a vacation and will be receiving back pay. When I run out of work, it's an actual problem. Where were you retards when the American industry was being sold over seas during Obama's reign??? Cut vertically ffs.

I'm for eliminating federal parasites by any means necessary. I'd like for these leeches to voluntarily quit their useless jobs where they fuck around all day doing nothing, and get real jobs serving people in the private sector, but I'm happy to support alternative measures of ending the problem. If the Federal government does not represent my will as a voter to build the wall and strictly and vigorously enforce immigration law, then as far as I'm concerned the entire DC area can suffer exterminatus. I don't consider "America" or "all Americans" to be apart of my tribe, and all pretenses aside no one else does either especially you shitlibs.

This. /thread and sage.

>See me when you figure out how to motivate the 60% of eligible voters that didn't vote in 2016.
Did it occur to you that they don't really give a shit?

well Pelosi started it by cancelling his SOTU due to the shutdown, so you can say Pelosi actually thinks pwning Trump is more important than getting America working

>MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL
>800k mutts are actually paying for the WALL

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: im here for the job interview.webm (852x480, 2.96M)

I love how they're trying to spin it to Trump being anti armed forces because Pelosi can't get a paid vacation to take photos with troops. Not a single person I've ever met in the army would be caught dead anywhere near Pelosi. Hell Bill Clinton came to JBLM recently and only like 30 people showed up wanting to meet him.

will shitlibs crying ever get old?

6 more years