Back doing live shows

Well this fucker is back and doing live shows while sucking Glenn Becks cock. How many subs did he loose? Why doesn't he split from beck before he goes bankrupt too.

Attached: cockholster.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stream.me/theralphretort
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Qrd? Haven't been on in a while

Attached: 1373F36F-BC96-4190-9406-6700E6FB18B0.png (250x250, 16K)

They hoped it would blow over but his live viewership is less than half. Guess the anti Trump Beck has destroyed Hoppers chances of getting more cheeses.

Fuck off Crowder. You sold out and then stole the money of many subs that paid for a yearly.

Attached: urded.jpg (235x215, 7K)

>You sold out and then stole the money of many subs that paid for a yearly.
Qrd?

crowder and spencer have had sex before.

this kosher faggot is only good at BTFOing SJWs

Say Whaaaaaa?
Sucked GB off live stream tonight......

Attached: christ.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I miss NGJ and Hopper.

What drives an OP to such desperation?

"muh E-Celebs" is a shill campaign to delegitimize alternative voices
they want you to only listen to their mainstream stooges because majority of those "legitimate celebrities" are whores who abandoned their principles and follow the Leftist politics that dominate their dying industry
Kys

Crowder is garbage.

Nothing... So what is your excuse?

Attached: h.jpg (300x168, 9K)

If you aren't an NPC you just wouldn't watch. Sort of like how I would never watch the retards at TYT but then I wouldn't make a thread at how retarded they are.

Cjenk how you doing?

Fine.

Attached: 1474086848287.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)

Since when did this board turn into eceleb and women hate/cherrypickedpic threads?

Seems like some people need to fuck off back to their discord.

Fuck this jew-loving retard. Watch Andy and Ralph instead:
stream.me/theralphretort

Attached: Ralph and Andy.png (1831x809, 1.44M)

Fuck off then.
Still sweating out bacon fat?

I hate, HATE Glen Beck

#ME2

Blaze tv sucks

Attached: kitty.jpg (194x259, 6K)

dudes a low iq fag

money duh

It's more to prevent cults of personality and attempts of these "alternative voices" from shilling themselves here. Considering most of these e-celebs aren't especially experienced or insightful, it's easy enough to discuss the ideas contained in some of their videos without bringing up the people themselves.

This is of course assuming they're not controlled op in the first place.

Money? Crowder and Beck prefer shekels.

At what point did Steven Crowder lose your support? For me it was when he did a "All nigger must hang: change my mind" segment on his show. That's too fucking far.

I was fine with the tranny on the show... Glen Beck is repulsive. He reminds me of Hillary.