EBT CUT OFF: CATEGORY 3 CHIMPOUTS

ELFARE RECIPRECANTS GETTING FEBUARY FOOD STAMPS/EBT IN JANUARY

FUNDS HAVE RUN OUT UNLESS GOVERNMENT RE-OPENS IN FEBRUARY

THERE WILL BE NO WELFARE/EBT/FOOD STAMPS IN MARCH UNLESS IT RE-OPENS

WE COULD BE FACING NATIONWIDE CATEGORY 3 CHIMPOUTS AS THE GIBSMEDATS PIPELINE IS SHUT OFF

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL

politico.com/story/2019/01/15/state-food-stamp-benefits-shutdown-2491182
news.delaware.gov/2019/01/15/federal-shutdown-food-benefits-jan-20/
dhss.delaware.gov/dss/
>Customers who use SNAP EBT should keep in mind that February food dollars will be added in the middle of January this year. This means that you may have two month's worth of food dollars on your account this month. No food dollars will be added in February. No food or only limited food dollars will be added in March unless the DHSS resumes federal funding. The early food dollars are meant to help with next months' food. Budget strictly, and accordingly.

Attached: 5a2570541900004e04034624.jpg (820x546, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/news...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will this finally ignite the race war we've all been longing for.

Attached: download.jpg (160x154, 7K)

Life can never be that good to us.

Here’s hoping for a black history month for the record books.

The USDA literally has months of emergency funds to keep the entire system afloat and every parasite fed on pop tarts and 7-11 pizzas in the event of a prolonged shutdown or otherwise. There have always been safeguards built into the system, and if not EBT, folks could still fall back in soup kitchens, food pantries, etc.

TLDR; there is always free food to go around, even in a shutdown.

>Budget strictly, and accordingly.
ah ha ha ha ha

Attached: Don’t forget to watch niggers chase a ball this weekend.jpg (1024x761, 83K)

just got my ebt refilled for next month. let me tell yall white racist trump supporters something right now: if my baby go hungry yall gonna feel it too. believe that shit. aint nobody taking food outta my baby mouth!

JUST NOG MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Do you think nigs use EBT for food?

Ghetto bitches sell their card for 2 EBT dollars on the real dollar. They use it to fund weed, nikes, and other nigger shit.

cmon buddy let them have their happy funtime in woo woo world...Jow Forums have very small amount of common sense

Can't wait for Roof Koreans 2: Chimpout Boogaloo

Attached: desarmamento.jpg (600x585, 56K)

stay mad...yeah I got 2 months of SNAP in one month yeah

Oh no, they can't buy their steak, shrimp, chips, soda, cake, candy and ice cream!

oh lawd the niggers got guns to kill white people oh lawd oh lawd lawd... fuck off or else

Hunker down. The riots are Trump's bargaining chip.

Isn't there white people mass shooters in your country ?

Also one beta fuck korean?

>keep in mind this is feburarys money
Yeah they won't

>he thinks systems built for church-going white people and the white homeless will support packs of feral niggers

Take your SNAP, go back to your rent controlled apartment, and enjoy yourself.

Just stay in your fucking cage, ape.

Quick rundown please, how much of a problem is food stamp abuse? Isn't that sort of thing intended for buying staples like rice or beans?

me too these fags loved being robbed while i eat free and fight jews because they're too stupid to do real work, like fighting kikery on the net

WHITEY AWN DA MOON YA DIG?

nigs boutta get taught why they need whitey ayy lmao

tyrone is gonna be pissed!

I can’t wait. Unfortunately I believe government will be up and running long before march.

>Budget strictly, and accordingly.
chimpouts confirmed.
it's gonna redpill millions

Attached: DxJ73WXWsAknYCe.png (640x360, 339K)

i got sum jumbo shrimps and 12 lamb chops from costco today yummmmmmmy

*removed flag from "does pol still hate jews" thread some 6 million days ago

Very prevalent.

"Poor" minorities here use EBT to buy fast food along with the most processed foods you can possibly think of when they go grocery shopping. This is a large reason as to why they are almost always fat.

They get $800 a month for groceries. I make more than $50k and don't spend that much on groceries a month.

Attached: 27677F3B00000578-3032134-image-m-36_1428590952264.jpg (634x486, 75K)

you lie...its 200$ a month

we get $197 and it best be coming in march

Bait, but maybe you should try once to actually put your own food in your babbys mouth

wypipo are not fat just big bone

Attached: white toy soldier.jpg (364x484, 221K)

we gonna see how you run your mouth come march

reparations you sicko...pay up or else

Attached: powderednegro (1).png (709x821, 631K)

WHITE POWDER WHITE POWDER

>budget strictly
Niggah fug dat ima get twice da soduh and sell day shit fo a big ol bag u fell me?

Amazingly enough, if they just ate a large McDonald's value meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner they wouldn't be fat.

>Having more surface area for carrying spare mags

This is what peak operating looks like.

Attached: 1523902679018.jpg (388x443, 151K)

what percentage of that $197 would you say you spend monthly on 'Grape Drink' ? asking for a friend

Fuck you faggots I am the snap regional manager for the entire east coast and I posted this shit 2 weeks ago and everyone called me a lying faggot. The 15th was the record date so anyone that didn't have their applications approved by then will not get any foodstamps next month. The 20th is the date of issuance for February so even if we get funding February will not get more benefits niggers gonna blow 2 months at once like bingo night.

This makes it all worth it: I may get the Easter miracle of not getting stuck behind nogs who pick the express line to do 3 separate transactions with 3 forms of EBT payment for a whole month, maybe.

Attached: white-jesus.jpg (620x400, 43K)

Don't tease me with these things. Please lord let it pop off.

Attached: harriettubmanphoneshome.jpg (720x926, 411K)

Not quite. You can buy sweet tea, lobster tails and Oreos with it.

racism gotta end bruh

Starve the niggers so they start eating each other

Get a job you lazy nigger

No you didn't next months benefits aren't released until the 20th nationwide. This is part of a national emergency fund. Once it's gone it's gone so you might not even get next months at all.

Soon™

Attached: AND_THATS_A_GOOD_THING.png (446x649, 221K)

maybe i sell your lil sisters ass chaturbate?

>Being so poor that being given enough cuckbux to buy some mid range meat feels like something to be smug about.
Fucking hell cunt, why not just get a job and be able to enjoy life for once?

>reparations you sicko...pay up or else

For what? You were never a slave.

Attached: 1545772156886.png (1500x500, 64K)

A lot of peepo sell the money on the card for 50 cents on the dollar.

Whatever (((You))) say

You can buy any groceries with it that are non-cooked. We have pizza stores that are called take and bake that accept ebt. It's the most widely abused system in the United States. Goes hand in hand with our immigration issues so it's fitting.

The bums lost, Lebowski

Low time preference reeeeee

These niggers will spend it all by January 31.

Am I the only one having problems posting pictures?

Shutup sheboon and type in english ya fucking apecunt

you better tell your boy trump to give me another 200$ in February

>TFW majority of welfare recipients are white

>type in english
english
english
english
english
fuck off achmed

>mfw white people dont freak out
>mfw the black minority freak out
>your face when no my face

>how much of a problem is food stamp abuse?
It's bigly. I am the only person I know who uses their food stamps to buy food for themselves. You can sell them to people for 50 cents on the dollar. So if you get $192 a month that's $96 worth of drugs you can get.

Entire miniature economies get built off of this shit. They'll crash and burn if food stamps don't go out. It would be glorious. This is why I don't think it will actually run out. If Trump has the stones to continue the shutdown past then, then my bet is Congress will at least find a way to fund the food stamps. It would bring about the day of the rope and they know their necks would be the ones in the noose.

oh boy here comes the population to ratio bullshit meme

fucking hell, i really hope the dems aren't stupid enough to call his bluff even though we all know they will.

Fuck i wish i had 200 a week for groceries - fuckin moochy welfare nigger cunts

You niggers banned me from posting pictures? Fuck you jannies

Attached: (((Nihgrows))).jpg (1080x1414, 557K)

Even if it is funded.. if they already got their february payment they cant get that payment again and will have to wait until the march payment for any additional funds, ergo, there WILL be chimpouts because they will ALL have spent the total of that money LONG before february 1st.

To help accelerate this: some "AY AH GOTS ME SUM DEM AAR JOE DANS WIF MUH SNAP" memes would be in order

>only gets knowledge from facebook memes
>unironically believes ebt is $800 per month
>pic related

Attached: 1545229704086.jpg (700x350, 78K)

only blacks can post pic...fuck off

Attached: 1532124917378.jpg (1536x1377, 399K)

not an argument. It ends when you die.

White niggers can starve, too

and when you die

Attached: todaywhitepeople.jpg (634x753, 90K)

hows that demographic replacement going homie?

>mfw white people dont freak out

lmao what you don't actually believe that

Oh boy here come facts in the way of my feelings

Kek - nice one cunt!

will this be the black history month to end all black history months?

WAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The convince stores in the hood will ring up a 40oz as a loaf of bread.

There are literally hundreds of nogs in the US who have killed more people than any of those "mass shooters" but nobody cares because they kill other nogs and do it one at a time.

Whites and that one Korean are showoffs when they chimp out. Blacks call it Tuesday

that would be an even bigger red pill
>all whites stay sane, go to family for help, and local church
>nigs nogs chimp out and start burning and shooting everything and everyone
it would be a forcefed red pill to every white person in the country.

Democrat inner cities will suffer, and the race realists will be exonerated.... again.

Ok fuck off with your ebonics shaniqcua!

Attached: d45ab34987.jpg (481x543, 95K)

Get a job nigger ape.

food pantries give out name brand food and meats (chicken, steak, pork, egg, etc) that the arab/jew will buy for 25 cent on the dollar...a fren told me this

I am beginning to think my purchase of Fancy Beer at the store today set a bad example for the Gibs Crowd. Butterfly effect and all. They are going to blow through their money by the 31st, easy.

These niggas finna bout ta get starved on

Think of all the money we will save not giving it to niggers for just a month.

I get a good laugh out of leftist faggots pretending to be niggers on the internet. Don't you have any idea just how racist that is?

if you know I only speak ebonics why would you insist on english

what happen to "nigger" now? got put in your place an shut up real quik.

Keep your nigger knees closed and stop having babies. Are you fuckers born pregnant, like cockroaches?

you save tree fifty

They wont. Niggers will. Makes you mad little nigger boy?

The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.

"The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent."

census.gov/news...