God chose Jow Forums

I saw someone on Jow Forums today say this board has converted thousands of people to Christianity despite people saying Jow Forums is ungodly. Then I thought what if God is actually a gritty dark asshole. That reminded me of the dark looking gothic cathedrals. Then I remembered Jesus wasn't sweet and lovey dovey. He was an antisemitic ranting asshole. It makes a lot of sense that Jesus would choose Jow Forums when you put aside all modern stereotypes of God and look at His actions and personality objectively.

Attached: gothic_cathedrals5.jpg (427x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ird-BKuPRlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>God chose Jow Forums
correct!

He only choose Jow Forums the rest of this site is nothing but godless degenerates

Yeah
what if God was one of us

Prove Jesus existed.

>Prove Jesus existed.
Prove that 3 < 5.

>dodge question by posing an irrelevant one
0/10

GOD FORGIVES BUT DOES NOT FORGET EASILY.

Obviously you have no background in computational logic. Maybe you should leave this place before embarrassing yourself.

I'm still waiting for you to prove that 3 < 5. It's actually possible, but you have to construct 3 and 5 as natural numbers and < as a second order type.

Shroud of Turin.

>Dodgers again with irrelevant statements, while answering his own question
0 for 2

>The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:18 KJV

Attached: triumph-of-christianity.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

Don't you see the amount of pagan and atheist shills lately? Of course we are thre true God's chosen anons

Correct.

Attached: christwithpph.png (598x674, 798K)

>Christwithpph.jpg
I think that's a suomi smg

Why would the amount of people who disagree with you on an anime image board be proof?

>0 for 2
Still can't solve freshman level problem in proof writing. I now know I'm talking to an uneducated, illiterate faggot.

>I saw someone on Jow Forums today say this board has converted thousands of people to Christianity
Someone said something unverifiable on Jow Forums? Wow that's unheard of.

and Satan tried for years to destroy Jow Forums and attack everyone here.

including one of my friends, a tripfag who has the name in Latin - Nothing Without God, and guess what, all kikes started to steal his name in order to ruin it. he was attacked specifically because of the meaning of his name, because kikes fear God more than anything else.

Attached: 1547446926654.png (5504x6424, 3.06M)

He asked you for proof, you've dodged 3 times now trying to talk about numbers. Two more times and you'll get to 5, though. Hopefully this helps you.

God always wins

If you can't write a proof of 3 being less than 5, why should we bother with higher level stuff? He asked for a proof, and I demonstrated the fact that he can't even perform freshman level work at proof writing.

>...and guess what, all kikes started to steal his name in order to ruin it.
How did you know they were jews, and you realize you're on Jow Forums, right? Of course people are going to fuck with tripfags.

God was one of us.

Does your proof have to do with math?

Who was here for the 77777777 post? I almost shed a tear. Jesus was watching over us bros. Never forget.

but, you can notice in all screencaps that the memeflags tried to frame him as a Zionist in several slide threads, so yeah, they were jews who used memeflags to hide their Israeli flags. who fucked with that tripfag. and they attacked him because of the meaning of his name.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-25-10h49m27s360.png (720x306, 66K)

Attached: 1547696394326.png (1542x927, 336K)

>Does your proof have to do with math?
You think I give a shit about your stupid little theological debate?

He still is. He’s the only reason we’re still able to function at all in this hellscape.

jesus is a jewish rabbi, sage, kys

There isn't much dispute that he existed. People mainly disagree on whether he was the son of God or not

So because people used flags that weren't theirs means they're jews?

The holy spirit actually. This BTFOs the protestant.

ohyoumad kike

Attached: ec37d6652874c5eabd10d0cfcdfe7a12c11f3fafeb752b1272450cc122b1d845.jpg (568x479, 24K)

I didnt say you had to, I'm just demonstrating you made an irrelevant point, and you're still dodging. If you arent going to answer the question, why bother making yourself look silly like this?

yeah, i'm prety sure he wan't nothing to do with the likes of

Daily reminder that only one thing ever made Christ violent.

Attached: 1521403757020.jpg (720x628, 55K)

it means they were jews who used memeflags to hide easier. that's what all shills do, use memeflags to hide their cover, especially jewish shills.

like the faggot here

kek

Attached: 1545370831888.png (720x628, 637K)

No, it's in my Bible too.

> Jesus... ranting asshole
Oh your going to burn in Hell, sonny

Attached: l.jpg (400x304, 20K)

I believe that God chose anonymous.

We worship KEK the Egyptian Frog God.

We practice dark Meme Magick to invoke our wishes not "God's"

Chaos Magick is Not Of God

Attached: InfoWarsHexagonHoodie.jpg (183x275, 5K)

>why bother making yourself look silly like this?
Who is looking silly? You're the complete faggot taking theological debate on Jow Forums super serial.

The japs are heathens in general desu

>it means they were jews who used memeflags to hide easier
According to what? the fact that they changed flags? You can do that right now, too. Does that make you a jew?
>like the faggot here
What about him?

Sometimes it takes seeing the worst to make a man want to seek good. Pol kinda does that.

Attached: 1547758267901.jpg (1442x1184, 144K)

But you're the only one upset and dodging what you replied to. Were you going to prove a God or not? If not, that's fine. I just came to the discussion board for discussion. Not shitposting.

Kek

because memeflags are used by shills to do raids, and what happened to the tripfag being fucked over intentionally by shills is an example of memeflag raids, and i don't think all shills who raided him were jews, but most of them. and i never said all memeflags are jews, i just said they are used by jews in some raids, and memeflags are used by some shills to hide themselves during their raids against Jow Forums.

that faggot tried to claim Jesus as a Rabbi, and he saged the thread too.

>I just came to the discussion board for discussion. Not shitposting.
LOL, aren't you precious.

/tv/ is okay tho

>what if God is actually a gritty dark asshole
>creates us
>tell us to worship Him
>kills us if we do it wrong
No shit God is an asshole, but so what?

I dont want to start a theological debate user, but you really need to see why the concept of the holy spirit is related to the protestant reform, practically Lurther chimpout about this.

It's also used by not shills, idiots and shitposters.
>and i never said all memeflags are jews, i just said they are used by jews in some raids
Right, so how did you determine that, in this instance, it was jews?
>that faggot tried to claim Jesus as a Rabbi, and he saged the thread too.
That doesnt make him jewish. That makes him a shitposter.

Just a frog like one of us.

Attached: E06F7593-C575-407B-B5F5-9DB70B7144B7.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Awe thanks.

Jow Forums made me realize that Satan, occultism, kabbal magic, etc. is all real. And if Satan is real, God must be real too. Praise Jesus, hope more people can wake up to the truth before it's too late. Strongly recommend this video on the supernatural. Won't regret it.

youtu.be/Ird-BKuPRlw

Attached: star-of-remphan-you-also-took-up-tabernacle-of-moloch-22898691.png (500x843, 93K)

true, but most shills, idiots, and shitposters, use them for their shitposting and raiding. i did not say memeflags as a whole are wicked, i just said they are abused by shills. there are some good memeflag posters, but they are very rare compared to the shills.

well, it's obvious they raided Jow Forums, and tried to fuck over someone by doing slide/bait threads and claiming that guy as a Zionist too many times, on purpose, right after he mentioned jews and the Depression. even if they were not jews, then they were still shills who tried to fuck over someone on purpose no less.

well, jewish or not, he's still a faggot who tried to sage the thread.

Peace be with you brother.Jesus Christ and God are with us against the Jewish plague of evil

Attached: 1547703935451.png (1023x1293, 1.19M)

>Jow Forums made me realize that Satan, occultism, kabbal magic, etc. is all real
Why do you believe satan exists?

Satan uses shills to raid Jow Forums.

This, unironically

Have you ever seen a Jew?

Attached: bobfilner.jpg (579x380, 23K)

Are you serious?

I can definitely agree more with this determination. But shitposters and faggots are always present in every thread, if you've allowed them to get to you then you've already fucked up.

and i want to ask every other Christian ITT, what do you think of Orthodoxy?

Attached: Russian_Orthodox_cross_1.gif (1417x2598, 13K)

This. They swarm here daily now to try and defile our sacred board of peace like the vile cretinous filth they are.

>tfw Jesus lurks here

Attached: 5j5xKRJ.jpg (1100x914, 98K)

yes it is only about objectivity that's correct

that's why what you suspect is correct as well

Yes, I'm not sure that is satan though

Watch the video I linked, read up on some of this archive. They have their symbolism fucking everywhere. Same with shit like pizzagate. It's a never ending rabbit hole. Lots of info on occultism out there.

The bible is 100% right on everything. On how to live, relationships, the gays, the jews (devil worshipers), prophesies about the end of times that are already under way.

Attached: SYNAGOGUE-OF-SATAN.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

One of the few branches/denominations i am not very familiar with. Will you teach us?

God is the truth and the truth isn't always pretty.

Sorry faggot your reddit buddies are the only ones backing up your claim here. Take your Jew book and fuck off

What could we do for god?

>Jow Forums
Get out newfag

agreed, as if most shitposting faggots are doing it on purpose to fuck with everyone else. but, they failed to get the guy i mentioned, because he exposed them in time, and they will never come again, since almost everyone, including you and me, knows what happened then, and those particular shitposting faggot shills will not come again, since the truth for such wicked faggots like them, is like holy water for Demons. it's already over, but everyone else must know so no such faggotry every happens again.

everyone must be more determined against faggots like those.

Phoneposting at work, no can do.
>The bible is 100% right on everything
But this is literally not true.

Fake

Been back to church for 4 sundays in a row so far after like 12 years not going.
We need to stop the Jews.

Christianity is a semetic desert religion not a white religion

>b but the Jews back then we’re GOOD jews

Attached: 42E1FCC6-CC6B-4C01-AC88-A98EA42BB099.jpg (960x960, 266K)

prove george washington existed

You are some typical redditor faggot that doesn't understand Jow Forums or really Jow Forums you Cam from Reddit or some shitty site and think this place gives you free reign to shit all over it. It's pathetic and proves none of you are older then 2016 every single fucking time it's newfags

Oh boy here we go again.

Attached: 1547091490581.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Same Jewish trash as the rest of them.

>fake
No, it isn’t. One test cake back as the Middle Ages because they took a sample from a corner that was fixed after a fire by nuns. The rest of the shroud dates to ~50AD. Off yourself for being willfully ignorant

>Shroud
>Blogspot.ca
Lmao those sites wouldn't be bias or antiscience at all. Fuck off christcuck faggot

Attached: 1544070947647.jpg (203x240, 7K)

They tested it twice you fuck head both times by literal christcucks that wanted it to be true both times it came back as a fake. Fuck off brainless faggot where did you come from? How old are you? Did you come from froZenfang22 from YouTube?

>orthodox
wtf is this shit? Roman Catholicism 2.0?

well, the Orthodox branch, which covers Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Montenegro, Greece, Georgia, and Armenia, is the eastern branch of Christianity.

Orthodoxy IMO, is now to some extent as corrupt as the Catholics lead by Francis, and the local branch here in Romania, is wicked and ruled by former Communists, and they wasted millions of Euros on building a huge Cathedral. i think the Orthodox churches, all all countries mentioned except Greece, were ruined and infiltrated by Communists. but, some still claim the Orthodox are based.

hey, don't bash me, i just came here to talk about Christianity too. and i mentioned how the tripfag was bashed by shills, as a way to show Satan is present on Jow Forums and uses his faggots against everyone. why do you accuse everyone who you hate of being Reddit?

How old are you and when did you start coming here? Jow Forums never talked about this shit until Alex Jones faggots started infecting this place around 2016/15 no on believes that horse shit take it to /x/

the eastern branch of Christianity, and Orthodox and Catholic split during the great schism.

This Satan bullshit you are talking about his made up Jewish fairy tales on old/pol/ and /new/ you would have been laughed out or banned for posting religious garbage on /new/

you hate him for trying to mention Satan and tell him he is form /x/. so you must be some shill sent to drive away people from Jow Forums.

what does that even mean though?
do you baptise babies?
do you have to have a priest forgive you of your sins?
Do you have church on saturday?