At the lowest, love is a kind of politics, power politics. Wherever love is contaminated by the idea of domination...

At the lowest, love is a kind of politics, power politics. Wherever love is contaminated by the idea of domination, it is politics. Whether you call it politics or not is not the question, it is political. And millions of people never know anything about love except this politics - the politics that exists between husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends. It is politics, the whole thing is political: you want to dominate the other, you enjoy domination.

And love is nothing but politics sugar-coated, a bitter pill sugar-coated. You talk about love but the deep desire is to exploit the other. And I am not saying that you are doing it deliberately or consciously - you are not that conscious yet. You cannot do it deliberately; it is an unconscious mechanism.

Only at the highest peak, when love is not a relationship any more, when love becomes a state of your being, the lotus opens totally and great perfume is released - but only at the highest peak. At the lowest, love is just a political relationship. At the highest, love is a religious state of consciousness.

I love you too. Buddha loves, Jesus loves, but their love demands nothing in return. Their love is given for the sheer joy of giving it; it is not a bargain. Hence the radiant beauty of it, hence the transcendental beauty of it. It surpasses all the joys that you have known.

Attached: osho.3.1500.jpg (1500x1000, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6J99HEY67hc
osho.com/read/osho/osho-on-topics/love
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Osho
> Love
He was a fucking terrorist leader

Attached: 000_1CB02J.jpg (320x180, 16K)

> you want to dominate the other, you enjoy domination.
That's not love. That's what people do instead of love. Love is caring more about someone else than yourself. And it is a gift. You give. Regardless of your feelings. That is love.
Most people have NO CLUE how to love.
They seek it, not knowing what they even seek.
Most don't have a clue what love is.
And most don't deserve it.

Osho got corrupted by cunts. Probably because he was a retard.

How rich was Bhagwan? Was he really a druggie?

The western psyche always lie to themselves.

Love is dying out in this world, love of country, love of family, all disappearing. It cannot be restored by our efforts, that is why I pray to Jesus Hitler every day to return and cleanse this shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=6J99HEY67hc

Having recently found this kind of love, can confirm. It's Godly and unconditional.

TLDR

Love=deep friendship+attraction=a mild, often beneficial form of obsession with a specific person

That's all there is to love.
And it's all nature needs to fuck your shit up.

There are as many loves as there are people. Love is a hierarchy, from the lowest rung to the highest, from sex to super-consciousness. There are many, many layers, many planes of love. It all depends on you. If you are existing on the lowest rung, you will have a totally different idea of love than the person who is existing on the highest rung. Adolf Hitler will have one idea of love, Gautam Buddha another; and they will be diametrically opposite, because they are at two extremes.

When you are in the beginning of a love affair, those honeymoon days, you taste something sweet. Soon that sugar wears off, and the realities start appearing in stark nakedness and the whole thing becomes ugly.

Millions of people have decided not to love human beings any more. It is better to love a dog, a cat, a parrot; it is better to love a car - because you can dominate them well, and the other never tires to dominate you. It is simple; it is not as complex as it is going to be with human beings.

People are falling in love with horses, dogs, animals, machines, things. Why? Because to be in love with human beings has become an utter hell, a continuous conflict - nagging, always at each other's throats.

This is the lowest form of love. Nothing is wrong with it if you can use it as a stepping-stone, if you can use it as a meditation. If you can watch it, if you try to understand it, in that very understanding you will reach another rung, you will start moving upwards.

Only at the highest peak, when love is not a relationship any more, when love becomes a state of your being, the lotus opens totally and great perfume is released - but only at the highest peak. At the lowest, love is just a political relationship. At the highest, love is a religious state of consciousness.

I think love doesn't mean a particular thing, it can be anything, it can take any form whether being empathetic towards poor people, whether being a guardian for your loved ones. At the end of the day love is nothing but a strong(selfish or unselfish) emotion that you feel from the bottom of your heart.

That's love with small l. Love with big L is the eternity in your chest.

Reality says no.
Then promptly asks you to sit back down.

Whose reality?

Love makes no conditions, no ifs, no buts. Love never says, "Fulfill these requirements, then I will love you." Love is like breathing: when it happens you are simply love. It does not matter who comes close to you, the sinner or the saint. Whosoever comes close to you starts feeling the vibe of love, is rejoiced. Love is unconditional giving - but only those are capable of giving who have.

One of the most mysterious things about man is that he goes on giving things which he doesn't have. You go on giving love and you don't have it in the first place, and you go on asking love from others who don't have it in the first place. Beggars begging from beggars.

Love first has to happen in the deepest core of your being. It is the quality of being alone, happily alone, joyously alone. It is the quality of being a no-mind, of being silent. Contentless consciousness is the space, the context in which love arises in you.

And when it arises in you it is so much, it is unbearable. Its pleasure is so unbearable that it becomes almost pain. It is heavy like the clouds which are full of rain; they have to shower, they have to rain, they have to unburden themselves. When love arises in the silent heart, it has to be shared, it has to be given; you are helpless.

And the person you give your love to is not obliged to you in any way. In fact, you are obliged to the person because he helped you unburden, he shared something that was too much in you. And the economics of love is: the more you give, the more you have, because in your silent being you are joined with the oceanic, the divine source of all. And you can go on sharing_more and more goes on flowing in you, it goes on welling up.

Yes, you are right, love is the only hope of the world. And we are coming close to that turning point: either total war or total love. And this is a question of either/or, there is no third alternative. There is nothing like a compromise now, you cannot be in the middle. Man has to choose. And it is a question of life and death: war is death, love is life.

Attached: osho_2018-1.jpg (1076x719, 227K)

Reality? You mean shitty human beings with huge egos? yeah

The objective one.

Subjectively, you can believe whatever about love, but it's not gonna make a difference to others.

Also, for a small l it sure has an impact, since people occasionally die, either gloriously or tragically because of it.

Once you start bonding with somebody out of love, the feeling of showing that person who you really are, their acceptance of you and their trust in you will fuck up your plans for the rest of your life.

There is no stronger sensation.

Unfortunately, many people have never found that love.
These days, it's a rare sight in the world, most elusive in the US, it seems to me.

Why are you replying to yourself?
What happens when you don't want to share love?
I mean you can be at peace and tranquility without disturbing others, 'live and let live'.

Then show me what he meant.

Osho was the best cult leader. RIP in peace based Osho.

>Buddha loves
Buddha is a demon leading people to death. Nirvana, a state of unlife, aka Hell.
>Jesus loves
John 3:16
it says "loved". It does not say "loves".
God certainly didn't love the faggots he burned in Sodom and he damn sure doesn't love you, you prideful fag.

>Why are you replying to yourself?
Character limit
>I mean you can be at peace and tranquility without disturbing others, 'live and let live'.

Real love has no words to express itself. Real love is a presence, you can feel it. It surrounds you like wind, it rains over you like rain. A roseflower does not say, “How beautiful I am.” And if roseflowers start studying Dale Carnegie and start saying to you, “Where are you going, darling? I love you so much. And I’m so beautiful,” you will have to say, “Shut up! Just be a flower – don’t bother me!” – what else can you do?

>The objective one.
Where can I find one?

>Subjectively, you can believe whatever about love, but it's not gonna make a difference to others.
Unless such love motivates to action. Then it makes the greatest difference.

>Also, for a small l it sure has an impact, since people occasionally die, either gloriously or tragically because of it.
>Once you start bonding with somebody out of love, the feeling of showing that person who you really are, their acceptance of you and their trust in you will fuck up your plans for the rest of your life.
Yes. You can understand why in OP it was referenced as the lowest form of love. But if you already have a higher form of love dwelling within you, you will be immune to such reckless effect. You will be able to love reasonably, instead of blindly.

He had a bunch of land, cars and watches provided by wealthy followers. He was a druggie, most likely he thought it was a way to separate his spirit from his body. In some of his discourses he describes people doing things like that.

>What happens when you don't want to share love?
>I mean you can be at peace and tranquility without disturbing others, 'live and let live'.

I think this is possible. You can just sit still and gently radiate the love outwards with every inch of your body. If you learn to do this in social situations, people will pick up on it.

There doesn't necessarily have to be a target for the love. It'd of course be "waste", but you would not experience it differently. You can give love to a rock, or the air itself. In this way, you become a mere medium of love. It comes to you, and goes whereever you command it.

And that love arises not by falling in love with somebody. That love arises by going in - not by falling but by rising, soaring upwards, higher than you. It is a kind of surpassing. A man is love when his being is silent; it is the song of silence. A Buddha is love, a Jesus is love - not in love with a particular person, but simply love. Their very climate is love. It is not addressed to anybody in particular, it is spreading in all directions. Whosoever comes close to a Buddha will feel it, will be showered by it, will be bathed in it. And it is unconditionally so.

Attached: yogi.jpg (524x768, 82K)

>Buddha is a demon leading people to death.
No, it doesn't.
Buddha stated the simple fact that if you live your life in its purest form i.e without any pride, jealousy, vice, then you can attain nirvana in this life. You don't have to wonder around doing things to attain nirvana in another life, that's plain stupidity.

You break the "cycle of reincarnation" which is what God says will happen as well...you'll die.
The reincarnation part is a lie of course, but the death is real. Ask Curt Kobain. He had an imaginary friend named "Boddah". He addressed his suicide note to it.

You do realize that buddha got most of his knowledge from hindu sages?

He was a prince in the beginning, not a monk. I don't like buddhism, hinduism has aspects of buddhism anyways.

I don't find the buddha profound.

Not sure if I'm having a conversation with quotes, but I agree.

Oh yeah, heres the website

osho.com/read/osho/osho-on-topics/love

>You break the "cycle of reincarnation" which is what God says will happen as well...you'll die.
You break it because your soul will be ready to move on, there will be no need for futher growth. It's a positive thing. Everyone attains it eventually, either through Christ or through reincarnation.

what about kikes and niggers though?

The hierarchy of love is protected by magnetic barrier walls and laser cannons, plus 100 machine gun and missile launching hover drones

Attached: 1547750721128.jpg (556x334, 34K)

Race is a social construct. Idk when you will realize religion, capitalism and morality is retarded.

Is that why Christ himself said "14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
I know unsaved people struggle with the Bible so here's the key word, "FEW". As in, not Buddhists and certainly not "everyone eventually".
You get one shot, and if you follow Buddhism you're going to be destroyed.

God I watched that Netflix documentary about him and couldn't stand all the hippie hanger-on yuppie boomers who followed him. That lawyer faggot was so far up his own ass.

>You can give love to a rock, or the air itself. In this way, you become a mere medium of love. It comes to you, and goes whereever you command it.
Wow, thank you for making it clear.
I do believe in reincarnation to some extent, but it doesn't say you'll be born as human after this life. So, why waste your precious time thinking about death and afterlife.

retardation is a social construct.

Also how can you assert such a statement that religion capitalism and morality are not legit?

In some peoples lived experience those things are absolutely right, it is their truth.

The only i have watched is his videos on youtube and read the articles on his website covering most things. I never really cared about why he was in the US or why he owned bunch of cars etc.

I typed in jung and osho into google one day and he criticized jung. He criticizes religion, psychology, philosophy, ideologies etc etc. Its crazy and i like it.

Shove your manufactured counter-culture in your ass, dirty hippie. This kind of shit wrecked humanity in the most fucked up ways few people can imagine.

>Is that why Christ himself said "14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
Yes. Christ is an instant way to salvation. There are two paths: faith and awareness. You can either put your faith in Christ and be saved, or you can become Christ-like by embodying love and be saved. The latter was the only option before Jesus, which is why it tended to take multiple lifespans for one soul to move on from Earth. It would be foolish to intentinonally choose the path of awareness now that an easier path is available.

Are you famiiar with Enoch of Genesis? "Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away." (Gen 5:24). Why do you think this is? Let me offer you an idea: he completed his spiritual growth, hence was freed from Earth. As God said, he was very pleased with Enoch.

>I know unsaved people struggle with the Bible so here's the key word, "FEW". As in, not Buddhists and certainly not "everyone eventually".
That's not really a view Christians are in unison. Universal reconcillation was a common idea in early church, and still is among orthodox scholars. The common Orthodox view is that in the end all, having renounced their patterns of sin and paid the just penalty for them, will bow down to God.

>You get one shot, and if you follow Buddhism you're going to be destroyed.
I don't follow Buddhism. I follow God and Christ.

>religion capitalism and morality are not legit?

These things are very very legitimate and thats why the world is unstable. The more aware you are, less value you give to morality. Bigger the ego, the more value you give morality. I don't need to know whats good or bad. I just need to be more aware and things will have more clarity. Awareness is what the western psyche lacks.

You have a mind, a library in the mind of all your prejudices, philosophies, ideologies. The word has to go through all those preconceived patterns, and by the time it reaches to you it is no longer the same.

>Wow, thank you for making it clear.
Not sure if sarcastic but glad if you appreciate it

This smells like a pajeet post... BACK TO QUORA

>you can become Christ-like by embodying love and be saved.
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Do you need that explained to you?

>Wherever love is contaminated by the idea of domination, it is politics.
It's Wherever domination is contaminated by the idea of love, it is politics.
Lrn2politics

>Do you need that explained to you?
Yes please. I'm not completely sure from what angle you disagree with me.

"There is none righteous, no, not one"
That's everyone.
Which is why it says "are we better than they? No, in no wise:"
So this doctrine that EVERYONE is going to achieve a sinless state is foolishness. The Bible says the very best you can achieve is filthy rags. You absolutely need grace to be saved.
Also I'm not saying "You've never read the Bible". I'm saying what the Bible says, unsaved people can read 1000 different meanings in really clear scripture.

>I follow God and Christ.
Religion has been the longest running form of mind control on the planet and has served to not only keep us separated, but to depopulate the world through numerous wars, Inquisitions and Crusades in the name of "God".

What religion does not teach us is that we are powerful, spiritual beings without them.

People don't want to be on their own. They don't have the guts to create their own path, to walk and create it. They want to be led. But they don't know that if you are being led, slowly, slowly, even if you have eyes, you will lose them.

man feels so helpless, so afraid of death, so burdened with life's problems. Because he has been raised by a father, by a mother, and those were the beautiful days; no responsibility, no worry, somebody was taking care of him. That psychological childhood is projected into all the religions: God becomes the father. And there are a few religions in which God becomes the mother. It is a simple psychological projection of a child. It has no basis in reality.

What's this higher love supposed to consist of, for example?

I knew how to love once, but then the world hit me. A bluepill I miss is seeing magic in relationships, now all I see is bitterness, and in turn that has taken hold of me.

>In 1981, the Rajneesh movement's efforts refocused on activities in the United States and Rajneesh relocated to a facility known as Rajneeshpuram in Wasco County, Oregon. Almost immediately the movement ran into conflict with county residents and the state government, and a succession of legal battles concerning the ashram's construction and continued development curtailed its success. In 1985, in the wake of a series of serious crimes by his followers, including a mass food poisoning attack with Salmonella bacteria and an aborted assassination plot to murder U.S. Attorney Charles H. Turner, Rajneesh alleged that his personal secretary Ma Anand Sheela and her close supporters had been responsible. He was later deported from the United States in accordance with an Alford plea bargain.
>After his deportation, 21 countries denied him entry. He ultimately returned to India and a revived Pune ashram, where he died in 1990.

I agree with all of that. If there appears to be some kind of contradiction somewhere between our views, it may be due to my lacking delivery.

I'm not speaking of achieving sinless states. I'm speaking of seeking to embody love and emulating Christ. In other words, cultivating spiritual awareness. My point is that before Jesus, this was the path the only way to God. And it could've taken multiple lifes to develop in such manner, with only few souls succeeding in it. You and I are the 'wicked souls' who did not manage to come to God on their own, in spite of our multiple lifetimes. In Jesus we have the promise that no matter how poorly we do in this life, it will be enough. It will finally be over.

I know this is not a very conventional view, not trying to offend you. I'm still deep in the process of making sense of everything.

Read the texts OP pasted.

Buddha enslaves. Look at elephant treatment . History remembers how they twist and inverted JESUS golden rule to a smiling fat usury idol.fuck your universal secularist schism of what you claim the one and only true God of faithful fruitful Love is as defined by heavens wonder. Above the highest peak of holy mountains which form the apex of worship.

All fall short but even enemies are deserving love for they dont know what they do. Antichrist pedos being the exception. Not the rule

>Religion has been the longest running form of mind control on the planet and has served to not only keep us separated, but to depopulate the world through numerous wars, Inquisitions and Crusades in the name of "God".
Yes and no. All major religions elevate to the position of the ultimate creator an entity with the same kind of qualities: eternal, infinite, self-existent, omnipotent, supreme. The reason there are different religions is the differing cultural, historical and societal contexts across the world. When you strip through all the noise, you'll notice that they all serve the same God. God makes himself known in the way that best benefits the people of the given nation. No war is made in this God's name, but God is certainly used as an excuse for many wars and societal control, of that you are right.

>What religion does not teach us is that we are powerful, spiritual beings
This is too vague to react to in any particular way. It could be read as a very arrogant statement, but also fundamentally Christian.

>man feels so helpless, so afraid of death, so burdened with life's problems. Because he has been raised by a father, by a mother, and those were the beautiful days; no responsibility, no worry, somebody was taking care of him. That psychological childhood is projected into all the religions: God becomes the father. And there are a few religions in which God becomes the mother. It is a simple psychological projection of a child. It has no basis in reality.
Once again, yes and no. Certainly there are people who seek such help from religion. Ultimately though, all religion is meant to serve as foundation to lifelong spiritual growth. This kind of growth is essential, since it radiates to all other aspects of life.