IT FLOPPED

GINSBURG'S NEW MOVIE ANNIHILATED AT THE BOX OFFICE

Attached: 1518796694556.png (1455x472, 288K)

It won’t stop Jews and the people that act and think like them from continuing to make movies like this. They have deep pockets. Like the newspapers, turning a profit is a cover for their ability to adjust their readers’ views.

(((hollywood))) does poorer each year

Dragon Ball Super will make more money.

i really don't believe the 12 million number. all these 'ratings' and 'views' are known to be completely fake

A movie like this zero appeal outside the USA and shitlibs will wait for the Prime/Netflix release.

B-bbut it has 96% on Rotting Tomatoes!!!

NPR has been pumping the shit out of this movie

Its been on t.v every day for the past month. The advertising budget alone had to be more than $10M.

12,365,957 American Shekels is not bad

>PG-13

>perpetually using loss leaders
>gain nothing
>it only further radicalizes the two polar opposites of America

that ain't profit, the budget for the film was 20 mil

Never even heard of this. Probably because I don't watch TV or listen to KikePR.

Lord of the Rings was the last good movies to come from Hollywood. Except Angry Birds movie because it buttblasted libs

They shoulda announced her death this weekend

That 3.5 billion in aid tho

She pulls out a titty

Yeah Jews ALWAYS overplay their hand
This has been the story the last 190 times they were kicked out/exterminated

The movie has no pulse; the Felicity Jones' acting was stiff, and the poor attempt at a plot fell flat. Consider this movie dead on arrival.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-16 Roseanne Reboot Flops Without Roseanne; The Conners Dead Last In Ratings.png (933x828, 341K)

You can claim huge tax deductions off failed investment. Also consider they do not report production expenses accurately... ever, and you have a kike who probably still gained money from this abortion.

>literally dying
>want to retire but demonrats wont let you
>"at least i did some good in this world"
>movie about you comes out
>flops
lmao

t.v is degenerate. I was visiting my family and one of the most prominent two ads I saw were about cuckoldry. One where couples go to an island and try to partners, and another where families at home are adding another partner into the mix. Do not waste time and cut the cord now if you haven't. They're constantly working on brainwashing new degeneracy to the masses.

>make a movie counting on RBG to die so nostalgic boomer libs will watch it
>RBG clings to life
>movie fails

Of course, anything with a dead person makes bank. That queen movie did well for the same reason.

Attached: 15e2m125k6818872.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Based and checked

>Someone, anyone, anywhere thought this was going to be a blockbuster movie that would change society in any way.
She's an incredibly forced meme.

Khazar milkers. She was pretty decent looking a long time ago right?

That's a dud my friend. Absolutely pathetic given how much attention it got.

quads check

All that ad space cost a lot of money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 20 MILLION BUDGET ONLY 4-12 MILLION PROFIT

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 10.46.56 PM.png (322x509, 36K)

Fuck yes it did, it was wonderful way better than this shit about RBG jerking off someone's grandpa.

at least double production figure for marketing costs
$40 mil marketing
$60 mil All-In

whilst true, you do need to realize that the zog mafia pull every little kike accounting trick they can to make sure they inflate costs...

wouldnt want to pay over tax to the goyim now would they

wow what a failure

Attached: 1547600316566.gif (320x320, 250K)

It has zero appeal in America. The trailer was the perfect example of where everything went wrong.

LOL

You can't trust any part of Hollywood bookkeeping. Box office totals are sort of verifiable, but the budgets they give are either inflated as to make it appear they've suffered a loss (and don't have to pay taxes) or under-reported because they don't want to make money disappear.

>Lord of the Rings was the last good movies to come from Hollywood.

It was made in NZ under tight creative control of Peter Jackson. If it had been made in America it would have been a much different story.

>meanwhile this cunt still has the same job

Attached: 052435645241.jpg (660x660, 60K)

googled this
every article talking about what a hit it is

This; the second it became a success, NZ filmmaking was poisoned.

unfortunately yes, look at what they did to the Hobbit

>sneak niggers into Laketown
>computer animation out the ass
>stronk female elf warrior
>oy vey gold(wealth) is evil

(((Roseanne)))

It really is - the only reason blockbusters continue to break box office records year after year is because of the inflation of ticket prices. If you look at the top 100-200 box office films and convert the domestic earnings into actual 'asses in seats', it's been exponentially declining for the last 20 years.

Gonna check it out this weekend probably. Haven't been to the theater in a few years.

Attached: raditz.gif (360x270, 3.74M)

why waste your money

My closest theater gutted all of their seats and replaced them with recliner seats. It must have more than halved their total seat count.

ticket prices have gone backwards here, almost cut in half from 15 years ago.
i know our box office figures don't rate.

Thank God I haven’t lived in a house with a TV in almost a decade. I can’t believe people still have and watch those things.

I couldn't make it through more than half of the first one; glad I skipped the rest of it.

I'm planning on seeing that Tuesday.

Attached: 1547411470484.png (640x940, 256K)

>convert the domestic earnings into actual 'asses in seats'
Hello fellow wrestlingfag.

quads of genocide, kill all jews

That's because nobody remembers classics like Romper Stomper or Dead Alive.

why would anybody want to watch a movie about politics and law for 2 fucking hours in a movie theatre? It's already enough that superhero movies last almost 2 hours full of CGI and toilet humor.

They're all trying to copy the LotR structure and become the next trilogy or some shit. These fuckers will never make 3+ hour movies worth watching as much as LotR. I rewatched Fellowship of the Ring last week and it felt like the movie lasted 30 minutes because it's so good

Attached: 243463.gif (500x230, 995K)

theaters are dying

>annoying people (niggers)
>expensive as fuck (tickets & snacks)
>usually dirty and sticky
>and 9/10 the movie is a huge disappointment

Streaming services like Netflix are the future.

>home theater
>comfy seat, not freezing to death
>no annoying patrons
>need to piss hit pause
>online reviews lets me know if good or not
>any snacks I want including alcohol

I'm building a home theater in the upper level of the pole barn I built last summer.

We live in a society where the most evil psychopaths are praised as heroes and everyone just believes it.

Well, none of those made hundreds of millions.

The biggest problem with The Hobbit, is that it's 1 fucking book turned into 3 movies. It's full of useless filler. I only watched it because an actor I liked was in it, but man, I hope they don't fuck up the LotR TV show.

last great epic in our lifetime I would be willing to bet

LOL, no one cares about her.

I agree and RGB ain’t even in 3D what horseshit

Also there is an edited version of The Hobbit that's around 1 hour long. Some saint took out all the filler so that it's more faithful to the 1 book original. If you're interested just ask on /tv/ or request and somoen should be able to give you the torrent.

She looks like an asian fling I had in the summer of 2012. She was here for just a few weeks at an english course and we couldn't understand anything each other said, but I took her on some dates and we walked across the Harvard bridge with an ipod earplug in my left ear and her right. I set up a big wall fan by my bed and fucked her while her hair blew in the wind.

Hollywood accounting. It didn't cost nearly that much. They lie about costs and have special expenses so that the movie never makes a profit so they never pay taxes.

>>lifetime

indeed a move fit for Lifetime

Attached: CF74910C-A2A2-4B62-8357-93193684EC23.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

>man, I hope they don't fuck up the LotR TV show
Abandon all hope now; Middle Earth is being diversified as we speak.

Thanks; I'll do that.

>I hope they don't fuck up the LotR TV show

I'm avoiding that fucking trainwreck. Supposedly not even based on anything from the books at all. As for the Hobbit, two 2 hour movies would have covered it nicely if they would have just followed the book.

I gotta see this! Thanks user

Fuck it this is now a LotR thread, fuck you OP.

Why didn't Elrond just smack the ring out of Isildur's hand? Better yet, why not tack Isildur and end his treachery?

Attached: 243493.jpg (1242x780, 239K)

in general they need twice the budget of the film just to break even. you have to add marketing and distribution costs to the production budget. the numbers are out there. this one wasn't as bad as the tranny nazi thing, but it still took a bath

>Supposedly not even based on anything from the books at all
It's going to be "the Adventures of those blacks you never knew there were a shitton of in Edoras & Hobbiton while LOTR happens around them". Might as well be made by the fucking BBC.

Fucking hell, they already gave Witcher away to some fucking Sjew cunt FUCK. There hasn't been a good high fantasy movie in years, and GoT is pop culture trash.

Attached: 243494.jpg (1086x795, 250K)

fpbp, this and also czeched

I'm surprised Elrond even bothered to be in the battle; he's got the closest personality to Mandos of anyone.

Movie theaters depend on popcorn sales to actually make a profit. That movie does not seem like a popcorn-munching movie.

Supposedly it has made 7 million on launch day. And this does not count this week yet. Everyone really should see it. Much better than Freeza movie.
Why exist as a Canadian.

>GoT is pop culture trash
I weep for what they did to that. Softcore sex shit aside, those books are decent. Martin made a great world but suffers from that Lucas thing where he's far better at concept than execution.

Fully worth it. Definitely a return to form.

This always bugged the shit outta me ...It would be no contest 1v1

The more jewy side of the creators probably want her to die soon so people will flock to see it.

>infighting among the goyim
yeah I'm sure they really gained nothing
can't really blame them for multiculti either cause it has the same effect and if you were a subversive kike you would NEVER want the populace at each others throats

Mimi Leder, the director, looks like an defective and warped Hillary Clinton clone.

>

>Mimi Leder, the director,
looks like an defective and
warped Hillary Clinton clone.

Attached: Mimi.Leder.jpg (399x600, 60K)

Because if you take the ring by force you are instantly corrupted by evil and you lose your struggle with the Ring. Unlike the Ringwraiths who were weakened over time it would be near instantaneous alignment shift.

Doesn't elrond now magic? He should have just slice Isildurs hand off shit

Attached: 243479.jpg (650x435, 70K)

this movie is getting zero attention despite the RBG circlejerk / SC circus, and yet somehow we're to believe that the michelle obama book sales are totally real and organic. [x] doubt

Or thrown his body into the fire without taking posession

At least she'll be remembered as a good looking English woman instead of the ugly kike that she was.

Attached: DmWL5SsXoAEhTgS.jpg (767x1023, 167K)

Who knew a movie about a Sand Nigger Jewess corrupting our country would FLOP!!!

Who knew????

What kind of sick fuck watches a movie about killing dead babies?

Sarah Jessica Parker would have been a more accurate casting choice.

Or the dwarf from twin peaks

Best part about LOTR? Almost every character was blue eyed.

I would have just cgi'd in a big nose that bleed from a wrinkly vagina.

yes, yes they were

Attached: 243427.jpg (736x850, 49K)