Race realism isn't real

It is nothing but pseudoscience. Only idiots would disagree with me.

Attached: Selection_Birkenau_ramp.jpg (897x639, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4641149/
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/9780815746096_chapter1.pdf
youtu.be/70HCmiv7BAE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6872626/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America is the dumbest shithole on Earth, prove me wrong. You people are beneath Novutera. Race is real, btw.

>Race realism isn't real.
Wtf is " race realism " ???
Yea there's different races of people on earth.
This is scientific. The different races of people have different traits. Kind of like breeds of dog.
This is also scientific.
There's no disagreeing with anything.
It's just fact.

Imagine unironically believing in progressivism

I think I trust a Nobel winning scientist over some random asshat.

Race realism isn't real, but ethnic realism is.

Attached: 1546222206476.png (517x493, 48K)

Attached: fig-5.jpg (800x556, 51K)

Science is pseudoscience, only pseudoscientists would disagree. It's scientifically proven.

How come the Asians are more criminal than white people!?

J

Attached: 1518198270274.png (1023x768, 456K)

Genetics are real and races are genetically distinct from each other. Your perception tells you this when you identify someone as black or Asian or white. Science or "pseudoscience" isn't even necessary because the reality of race is totally obvious and has been taken as a given for all but this tiny current sliver of history.

Cause China fakes it's crime stats. There are videos of men stomping kids heads in China yet they claim there is virtually no murder.

Attached: 1497422991008.jpg (500x375, 48K)

You could attribute that to the USA’s long history of putting black people being put at a disadvantage due to long standing discrimination. Or just cherry pick it to decent your pre determined outcome, I don’t know....

Actually, The effects of the environmental factors and other things on IQ measurement are pretty huge:
A) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
B) ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4641149/ (socioeconomic status and IQ test)
To further prove the point, the black-white IQ test gap has narrowed over the last couple decades, anyways -- the "16 point difference" paper linked above is out of date. It's more like 9 points now.
This Brookings paper largely eschews conservative gene crap on this in favor of environment type issues (mostly social construct): brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/9780815746096_chapter1.pdf

Attached: nicki-minaj-sexy-booty.jpg (634x692, 53K)

N

I wasn't talking about IQ at all. I'm sure there are environmental factors that play a big role in intelligence and IQ scores, but what does that have to do with whether or not race is real?

kek this. You have to remember, most people are retards who will believe whatever is comfortable.

Could it possibly be both? Could descrimination exist AND there be differences between races? Or is it ONLY racism? I think that by looking too much at race you create institutions that lock certain races into evolving a certain way. There needs to be balance

Race realism implies that inherent IQ Differences exist between races . which is not true.

Attached: sexy-nude-1068x1337.jpg (1068x1337, 141K)

Crime rates are the same for blacks regardless of country. Black Americans have crime rates similar to Africans. Europeans have lower crime rates than American whites.

all race realism implies is that there are inherent genetic differences between races. You can argue that genetics have no significant impact to intelligence and still be a race realist, although you would not call yourself that.

You are correct.

Of course race is real you can use genetic analysis to determine what groups are related to each other

fun fact: Ashkenazi Jews are most related to South Italians

Attached: 1523721541888.png (1012x652, 27K)

If race isn't real, then why is diversity so important?

Wrong.

Attached: WopdLPr.jpg (843x843, 467K)

enough with the bait

The US was honestly a huge mistake, as was colonization in general. Give it back to the natives for all I care.

Genetic differences exist for all races of people from the tips of their toes all the way up to their neck.
It stops at the neck.
Brains are identical in every way because totally science.

Attached: 1539957247010.jpg (618x770, 79K)

I took race realism just to mean the idea that race is real and not a social construct. If that's what you mean though, you're wrong. The brain is an organ and it evolves just like the rest of them.
Uncle Jared goes into more specifics than I'm able to in this video.
youtu.be/70HCmiv7BAE

They wouldn't necessarily imply that, it would be possible for every race to end up with the same IQ by coincidence assuming they evolved under the right evolutionary pressure that resulted in similar outcomes, as unlikely as that would be.

Empirically however different races have been proven to have different IQs and intelligence is proven to be an inherited trait (like every other trait). If you don't believe in natural selection and genetic inheritance then you deny evolution and can be dismissed as backwards and ignorant.

Give me studies

What are you arguing here? All races are the same? They're not. There is no difference in IQ based on race? There is. There is no inherit difference beetween crime rates among different races? There is.

I did. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/6872626/
This study proves blacks have lower IQ even when they're adopted by white parents which in turn proves that IQ is genetic.

>literally posts a study with citations
>"post a study"
Okay you fucking retard.

L

Only Nazis like you care. The rest of us got over the fact that others look different when we were 9.

The study proves blacks are dumber and it's a fact they are more violent, collect more welfare and pay less in taxes. It is detrimental to whites to live around blacks. Black integration has stunted technological innovation.

it is racist to say only minorities would disagree with you

if race doesn't exist then why do people have seperate genetics that give them certain attributes like different skin color?
check mate

No one cares about the 'look' different, it's the 'act' different part that's killing the vibe.

This is Donald Trump. I believe in race, and it’s real. I’ve won races, before. Lots of times. Iv’e won races the likes of witch the world has nevwr seen. Sean and I have races before, you shoulda seen it. Anyway, as long as your a white guy, you should be be able to race.

No colusion.

King Trump

>Only idiots would disagree with me.
great attitude

Buy David C Rowe's "The Limits of Family Influence."

It's a short book that summarizes the evidence that genetics is the largest factor in determining one's behavior, and that the environmental arguments are mostly fallacious or inconclusive.

Attached: The Limits of Family Influence.jpg (333x499, 23K)

Attached: 1487343266638.jpg (518x740, 68K)