Ron Unz DESTROYS anti-Hispanic retards

unz.com/runz/immigration-building-a-wall-and-hispanic-crime/

>As noted above, exactly the same statistical evidence that suggests that whites and Hispanics have roughly similar crime rates also demonstrates the exceptionally high rate of black criminality, and this latter fact has surely dissuaded most journalists and scholars from publicly discussing racial crime in quantitative detail. The resulting vacuum of solid information has naturally been filled by rumor, anecdotes, and speculation, often severely skewed by ideological leanings.

>The unfortunate truth is that in many situations “politically correct” mainstream media journalists and racially-focused anti-immigration activists may share a strong commonality of interests, and the dishonest practices of the former tend to reinforce the confused beliefs of the latter, with negative consequences for our society.

Attached: 1541901111916.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIY6Gc1zKpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5fB0i_cy-No
youtube.com/watch?v=xcex6-ktBdM&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=wLA8z76iOWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AXYsC6gO1LE&t=23s
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNWlMyUNy4
youtube.com/watch?v=qDh44jz9544
youtube.com/watch?v=WPmJ-EZAdwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever. Hispanics don’t belong in the US. Nations fail and internal strife rises as ethnic diversity increases. End of story.

lol. Unz may actually want to read the FBI crime statistics, particularly just down the road in LA.

Congrats, you spics are better than literal NIGGERS. The very fact you can abstain from actual fucking crime is not an accomplishment, its the standard of a basic human being. You still are uncreative, disorganized, lowly brown people incapable of greatness who live to eat shit and cum then die

The post (which is massively important and why Jow Forums is losing) references absurdly high black crime rates repeatedly

This. Fuck off OP.

literally all illegal immigrants are criminals. 100% rate, nobody can compete

The point of the post is that america is become non-white because of LEGAL immigration

Ron Unz is pro-immigration, but so massively autistic that he cares about the truth so much that he has been trying to help the Alt Right develop a coherent argument and plan for an ethnostate. Unfortunately, certain leaders (all of them?) refuse to change the flawed, historically false narrative about US immigration that they pedal

Probably some bad actors in there... probably

A "based" jew arguing for more non-white immigration. They are all anti-white, they will all burn.

Attached: 1544538395048.png (851x721, 231K)

This. Even if beaners aren't violent or prone to crime, they bring lots of other problems with them. They already have their own homeland. They need to return to it and leave us with ours.

>I believe there is absolutely overwhelming evidence that most Hispanic groups have crime rates approximately the same as those of whites of the same age, and I have obviously been irritated by the stubborn refusal of so many anti-immigration activists to accept this obvious reality. But I do believe that in most cases this position is based upon ignorance and innumeracy rather than deliberately dishonest intent. Furthermore, I feel that a great deal of the blame must be be placed upon the shoulders of our mainstream media and academic elites.

Attached: la-oe-0226-morrison-unz-20140226-001.jpg (2048x1365, 351K)

(((Unz)))

This is what they do. They redpill and redpill and sneak in a (((bluepill))). It's called '2 steps forward, 1 step back'.

>"are you a schizo goy? Im noy coming closer, i just stepped back! Antisemite!"

It's hilarious sophistry (if you want to talk about Mestizos in terms of *reported* statistics consider that Mexico officially has almost no rape), but seriously Unz is a good guy for doing Unz dot com and enabling alternative media.

And I hate to say it, but keep an eye on Owen Benjamin. He is doing the same with Holohoax and LGBTQFaggotry

>in terms of *reported* statistics consider that Mexico officially has almost no rape

He's talking about Hispanics in America and using U.S. data, moron.

people shouldnt leave their countries, niggers, arabs and spaniards, they all have a homeland.

Attached: 1547514324529.jpg (800x820, 620K)

>Surely, this means that mass migration from third-world shitholes south of USA is a boon and not a net-detriment to the country!

Attached: 1527924612571.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

No one in this thread can successfully debunk Ron's arguments. Sad!

Attached: 18298797_1312279092194607_5788350450138873856_n.jpg (1080x1186, 154K)

You are all too retarded to live or actually effective shills encouraging ignorance. Keep fucking up, nobody who matters cares anymore

Jow Forums is dead, your dreams are dead. If you are too dumb to read the post you are probably not going to be in the gene pool circa 2099

Research the cartels body count in the last ten years. Whether the average foreign citizen is violent is irrelevant. It's about cutting their supply lines of fentanyl and guns coming in over our porousborder, then working with our allies to make short work of their weakened forces.

We will fight for the wall and begin mass deportations. And no, we will never be forced to speak the language of invaders.

Is he having a laugh?

Attached: file.png (1301x1372, 247K)

He's talking about Hispanics in America and using U.S. data, moron.

Girl on the train is better looking.

>We will fight for the wall and begin mass deportations. And no, we will never be forced to speak the language of invaders.

Attached: 1523484509672.png (485x443, 76K)

We're supposed to believe they magically stop being murderous subhumans when they hit US soil? From what I've gathered over the years, Hispanics are intentionally counted as white in order to obfuscate the statistics.

Attached: white people.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

Attached: 5957a47d1084b.jpg (500x324, 21K)

how's Trump's wall coming along?

Try refuting Ron's arguments and stats, retard.

>Hispanics have the same crime rate as whites
Only if you don't consider illegal immigration to be a crime, and even then it's skewed because statistics only show crimes we know about, and it is way easier for someone with no documented identity to get away with crimes.

A significant part of America is literally Mexican clay

>sell something
>lol thats still mine
>get your ass kicked for your shit and it gets taken
>lol thats still mine

Owen is an admitted jew. If he starts mentioning holocaust denial as a serious belief of his, he can be spared the gas chamber

I stopped reading when Unz claimed that Hart-Celler actually closed our borders instead of opening them. One of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard.
>Prior to 1965, the demographics of immigration stood as mostly Europeans; 68 percent of legal immigrants in the 1950s came from Europe and Canada. However, in the years 1971–1991, immigrants from Hispanic and Latin American countries made 47.9 percent of immigrants (with Mexico accounting for 23.7 percent) and immigrants from Asia 35.2 percent. Not only did it change the ethnic makeup of immigration, but it also greatly increased the number of immigrants—immigration constituted 11 percent of the total U.S. population growth between 1960 and 1970, growing to 33 percent from 1970–80, and to 39 percent from 1980–90.[21] The elimination of the National Origins Formula and the introduction of numeric limits on immigration from the Western Hemisphere, along with the strong demand for immigrant workers by U.S. employers, led to rising numbers of illegal immigrants in the U.S. in the decades after 1965, especially in the Southwest.[22] Policies in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 that were designed to curtail migration across the Mexican-U.S. border led many unauthorized workers to settle permanently in the U.S.[23] These demographic trends became a central part of anti-immigrant activism from the 1980s leading to greater border militarization, rising apprehension of migrants by the Border Patrol, and a focus in the media on the criminality of immigrants.[24]
He also says that the 1924 immigration law sharply restricted immigration from Europe which is equally retarded. It restricted immigration from Eastern and Southern Europe but also provided for very generous quotas for Northwestern Europeans.

This.

Imperium faggot get over it.

>pic
Who’s the slampig?

This
If they learned English and spoke it solely over the generations like every other immigrant community it wouldn’t be a problem.

>t.spic

You have to go back

This is what OP wants you to turn the entire country into.

Attached: California.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Attached: FBI Crime Statistics Spreadsheet 2015.png (1693x1108, 203K)

sauce on girl in op?

unz is wrong anyway, Hispanics are worse than whites crime wise and less than blacks.

Attached: criminal offense rates.png (1537x769, 82K)

Except the crime rate of Hispanics is greater than whites. Their murder rate is twice that of American whites.

Ron's Jewish fellow tribesmen are the ones terrorizing Central Americans right now and forcing them north towards the US. And the Jewish media doesn't even report on the gang rapes and mass murders that Jews allow and enable and support and coordinate.

"In recent years, some Honduran Jews have made aliyah to Israel.[7][8]

Recently, Rosenthals have been implicated with longstanding corruption and other crimes.[9] Yankel Rosenthal, a former minister of investment, was arrested on October 6th, 2015 after landing at Miami airport. He, together with his cousin Yani and uncle Jaime Rolando, a four-time presidential candidate and newspaper owner, were also charged with money laundering and other services that support the international narcotics trafficking activities of multiple Central American drug traffickers and their criminal organisations. [10] Seven of their businesses were labelled under the US Kingpin Act as "specially designated narcotics traffickers". They have been accused of transferring drugs money between accounts in New York and Honduras between 2004 and 2015."

Honduras' Hernandez Meets Israel's Netanyahu Over Possible Embassy Move to Jerusalem

youtube.com/watch?v=EIY6Gc1zKpQ

>native goblins
>hispanic

It's all so tiresome.

Central America Gets Chummy with Israel

May 16, 2018
THE RUNDOWN | It was 'Central America Day' in Jerusalem, with Guatemala moving its embassy there, Paraguay soon to follow, Honduras considering and the Panamanian president visiting Israel today.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fB0i_cy-No

I don't really feel like picking this apart at the moment. The first things I notice are "arrest rates". This is a problem because it's a lot harder to arrest people that tend to jump over the border for a while once they commit a crime. It's basically easy to catch whites. There are probably a million men with the name "Carlos Gonzalez" in America, lol. Plenty of people us fraudulent documents to work, easy to slip through the cracks. Also, I wonder about these categories Does the "white" category include "hispanic whites"? Does the "hispanic" category include hispanic whites? Either one would really mess up this comparison. Anyway, "hispanic" is not a race and this entire thing is a shitty way to compare people, but it's not like we can easily look at the crime rates grouped by percentage of indigenous DNA.

Conoce el OPV-65M que Israel esta fabricando para Honduras.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcex6-ktBdM&t=23s

Israel Moderniza las Aeronaves de la Fuerza Aérea de Honduras.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLA8z76iOWQ

COOPERACIÓN ENTRE HONDURAS E ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=AXYsC6gO1LE&t=23s

Cool, now get the fuck out of our countries

It's all by design

How U.S. Involvement In Central America Led To a Border Crisis| AJ+

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNWlMyUNy4

Israeli Elite Bodyguard Training - Honduras

youtube.com/watch?v=qDh44jz9544

In Honduras, military ‘killing people in the street by the order of corrupt government’

youtube.com/watch?v=WPmJ-EZAdwU

Untill they stop voting for gibs and gun control wall them the fuck out.

Attached: nobody_cares.gif (390x213, 981K)

fuck that shit.

Israel-Firster and top Democrat donor Haim Saban bought Spanish language TV network Univision. I wonder what kind of Zionist propaganda he is sending to the Spanish-speaking world.

Univision
On June 27, 2006, Saban Capital Group led a group of investors bidding for Univision Communications, the largest Spanish-language media company in the United States.[28][29] Other investors in the Saban-led group were Texas Pacific Group of Fort Worth, Texas and Thomas H. Lee Partners. The group was successful in acquiring Univision with a bid valued at $13.7 billion (USD).[28][30]

Political views and fundraising
Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets.[7]

Saban became involved in politics in the mid-1990s when he felt that support for Israel was slipping in the United States.

Nationalism in America is a bad joke.

Also, why does it only include males? Female criminality matters too, if we are talking about immigration.

Ah, he COMPLETELY excluded federal convictions, nice! lol

>exclude illegal nannies arrested for illegal nannying and non-resident Mexicans caught smuggling drugs at the border, so my 2010 analysis excluded federal prisons

I don't have a problem with normal Latinos/latinas. The point is that the spics that we have coming across our Southern border aren't normal. They're bottom of the barrel nigger-tier vermin.

Chinks do less crime then whites, we don't want them either.
Do you get it? NO MORE FUCKING NON-WHITES. This is a European society. Are you a European? If not, fuck off.

Attached: 1535000966166.png (1440x720, 111K)

If illegal is in the fucking name...