No one owes you shit

Hi pol, I just wanna hit refresh on this important little tid bit. The reason I am doing this is because I feel like among the under 30 crowd we have really begun to see the flowering of a pathological sense of entitlement. This isn't your fault! If you live Canada/Uk/Australia or western europe (the US is a little better about this) you have probably been force fed a steady diet of 'the world owes me something'. Again this isn't your fault, it's designed that way to keep you weak, but it is however your responsibility to resist it.

Here is a partial list of things the world doesn't owe you:

A hot girlfriend
A good job that you like
A nice place to live

If you get any of these things, it'll be because you worked for them, because you struggled for them. Take the example of your job, if you get paid well, it's because you have something to offer, it's because you produce for your boss. If you wanna make more money find out from your boss what it is you do that produces money for him and do more of it, do it better.

I'm not trying to be hard anyone here, I'm trying to help you. There are bitches out there (feminists) who actually believe they should be paid for doing their own fucking housework. When you ask them who it is it that's going to pay for this, and who exactly they are providing value for they stare at you blankly. We can all see that this is lunatic. But it's this kind of thinking that will hold you back in life. I wish someone had drilled this into my head when I was younger, because I would be better off if they had.

Pic semi related, not really what I mean (if you borrow money from someone you still owe it to them) but still funny.

Attached: sosa-skrongmeat-hardest-pill-to-swallow-nobody-owes-you-anything-37069188.png (500x528, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_use_by_animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This isn't your fault!
talk about feeling entitled...

I'm saying if you think this, it's because someone wants you to, someone...someone? (((someone)))

i wonder who?

>pic
You don't fuck with a man's money. If you don't pay it back then don't be surprised when no one wants to lend you money in the future. God I hate moochers so fucking much

The world owe's me something? More like I don't owe it shit. Not my taxes, my participation, or my support

>owes money from borrowing and getting rides
>hurr durr life don't owe u nuttin homes

Fuckin. Absolute. Peak. Nigger.

Attached: 97079BA7-6C28-41FA-8B57-8DDDA769F955.png (480x288, 188K)

If you keep making low quality blog posts I owe you a 21oz hammer to your hands.

Attached: aXm3979xjU.jpg (650x650, 165K)

>Here is a partial list of things the world doesn't owe you:
>A good job that you like
It actually does. My WASP family built America from the Revolution on and created one of the world's most important banking institutions against Europe's overwhelming Jewry. I am smarter, better looking, more loyal, and am an excellent decision-maker.

I, however, cannot get a job. It's because of these things and my privilege.

It's because I'm white.

Well I make six figures and stock options without working. But what about all of my less fortunate European brothers and sisters? Many of their ancestors also built America and fought and died for their future. They have no safety net.

This is why we must get rid of all the hispanics invading the United States. It will happen, and happen soon.

>Dumbasses that don't understand satire.

You type like a nigger, kys.

God does owe this corrupt twitter twat the wages of his sin though. So a messenger of death will come.

merit and hard work isnt a difficult concept to understand, I thinkwhat bothers people sometimes is simply when some people get relatively luckier than others in terms of possessions or life circumstances.

You dont know how fair it is that others have made those gains or deserve it by merit, and that can be a difficult thing to ascertain, it often requires knowing someones life story

Pic is stupid (obvious nigger is obvious), but OP's sentiments are correct. Nobody owes you shit.

fuck off Leaf you own me what I need from you regardless of your selfishness

>keep it 100
>i dont owe you for bets we placed

I expect this blatant stupidity from women but this soubds like a guy

>He actually thinks black people are capable of writing satire

>No one owes you shit
>until it comes to taxes
>PAY UP WHYTE PEEPOL

Attached: 1547245386637.jpg (725x1013, 71K)

Merit and hard work are irrelevant. Only effects and results matters. Failing to see this is a human weakness.

Underrated.

Almost got it there big guy

>I don't owe you for the money I put on the Lakers.
I've seen what happens to people that don't pay their bookie.
>I don't owe you for that QP
See above

This guy has no concept of reality.

>implying monkeys can't use tools like they should just because they can't define them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_use_by_animals

Fuck off, boomer. Hard work and muh bootstraps is for good goys and NPCs

exactly, keep your hands off my earned income

The world owes you a lot actually like dignity, respect, and justice.

exactly
dudes gunna loose a kidney

>exactly, keep your hands off my earned income
Might makes right. I'll take your unearned income
by being a welfare leach and there's nothing you can do about it. Shame is for the weak.

> I wish someone had drilled this into my head when I was younger, because I would be better off if they had.
Not my fault you either don’t have a dad or you do but he’s a terrible parent. LEAVE ME ALONE user, NOBODY OWES YOU A FUCKING DAD!!!!

Attached: 43F39823-F2EA-48AA-AC9C-814F522BBEB1.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Yep, no one owes you anything. Including that cushy government job that's currently not paying you.