Religious Realism

How do Christcucks not realize they're bluepilled?

>Book written by "God" is conditionally meant to be taken literally or metaphorically instead of "God" just laying out concretely what people should do
>Jewish man born to a "virgin" who was impregnated by "God"
>Used rag with a face imprint is somehow the only remaining evidence of his supernatural powers that's not literally hearsay

Attached: 1545029505563.png (824x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp854-60vBI
orthodoxwiki.org/Soteriology
rocana.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tips fedora

Ask God for faith and let yourself believe. When you feel the grace of God it's enough to keep you believing for a very long time. Visit an orthodox church.

I prayed to him. He never listened. Not once did he stop the pastor from regularly forcing hot stickey sacrement down my throat. What kind of god does that?

make a gif

Sorry that happened to you. Wish we could've traded places. D:

What kind of orthodoxy can Anglo americans go to?

I stopped praying when I realized Christian scholars just mold their religion to fit in with science every time science contradicts it.

what christianity is: guilt and fear
what jews want from us: guilt and fear

2 + 2 = 4

Youre an idiot kys

Blasphemers will pay.

get those fedoras out, boys. let the tipping comense.

Attached: maximum.gif (153x200, 19K)

Jannie on the cross, been a long time since I've seen the kind of work you've laid down today... a damn long time. And the screams of those Jannie bastards as they kicked dirt running .. like a choir of angels to my ears. Speaking of - that crazy shitposting over the board, what the fuck was that, some kind of thumb from God you called down? Amazing, fucking amazing. Could use a hundred of you, just scatter you over the boards like jacks, give those plumed fucks the what-for."

Pagan LARPer tranny raids: Christian bad
Jew, always: Christian bad
Pagans = Jews

When you walk into church do the people look at you like "there is that fat white nationalist Orthodox Larper again"?

Attached: 1510886098253.png (1000x1000, 761K)

Tipping intensifies

Attached: 1524967177020.png (479x582, 550K)

all hail king of the mods

why Paganism is better than Christcuckery:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp854-60vBI

you don't even have your foreskin amerimutt

You dont even have a flag, coward. Go on, show that axewound you call your pussy to us

triggered, show us your mutilated vagina

You all realize that Mr. Moustache himself recognized that Christianity was a virus that weakened the warrior spirit of the white race, correct? By your mangods own words you are supposed to love your enemies, meaning you are literally commanded to wash the feet of niggers?

your mom mutilated you at birth because ancient jews following jesus did too lmao

Any! Many churches in America now serve in English anyway

Attached: 1494540533904.png (591x562, 574K)

Hd

Attached: 1510657262912.jpg (1273x955, 323K)

Attached: 1547780324989.jpg (250x209, 10K)

I'm not fat and I was born into orthodoxy. Trust me, the amerimutt larpers are cringy for everyone

Attached: download (3).jpg (260x194, 15K)

I do love my enemies. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be put to the sword for their crimes and suffer for their sins.
>Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
>1 Timothy 1:8-10
All the hate for Christ on pol comes from the scriptural judgement against homosexuals. And judged they will be

Then they are not real Christians. I work in biotech and I take the Bible literally

Shut the fuck up, Pajeet. I know your flag without seeing it, the streetshit smell so bad

Attached: 1465770303535.jpg (1000x572, 124K)

Sorry that happened to you, but everything happens for a reason

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-22-21-51-1.png (710x791, 632K)

>original cuckold story
christ cucks get fucked

There isn't any. You should ignore most of the Burger flags on here that shill Orthodoxy. They have never read any of the saints but they INSIST that it must be trad and redpilled, right?

I have a distant relative who is an Orthodox christian and she is very blue pilled.(lives in Canada now) She even wrote one of these garbage self help books and got it published on Ancient Faith. You might be able to find who I'm talk about with a little digging.
>I was born into orthodoxy
Wow!!! There sure are alot of you that were born into orthodoxy all of a sudden!!! Really weird how I have been hearing this more and more recently when ever they get called out.

Attached: 1547331338385.jpg (1833x545, 296K)

Ik I thought of this too. Christcuckery is literally based on the story of a woman who lied about being knocked up by God so she wouldn't get stoned for being a cheating whore.

Attached: f4f89db8de9778b45d87d75394514ea507851f40_hq.jpg (1024x566, 80K)

are you forced to use lube to touch your clit?

>kike shill thread #465841032013.
You faggots don't drive anyone away from Christianity, all you do is make pagans and attests look like retarded spergs.

Do you not see the parallel between the apostasy from Christianity and the rise of degeneracy?

Because theyre retarded NPCs

There is no using logic against the eternal Christcuck. They literally made jews the most powerful minority in the world.

Attached: 1539590398342.jpg (500x564, 14K)

Wtf are you talking about?
Of course the bastardized American "Orthodox" church is cucked what did you expect. You have to go to a Russian, Greek, etc. preferably autonomous church to get real grace. It says in the Bible that in the end of days almost all churches will be corrupt. Well that's what we're dealing with now

When you define degeneracy with the bible, we are all degenerates. We just don't believe a God exists.

>when an atheist gets saved and tries hard to be the "cool" Christian.

Call me a shill again, kike

Attached: Screenshot_20190117-230426.jpg (1080x2160, 987K)

I had faith in a fart once
And i shit all over myself

Also belief is subconscious. You cant let yourself believe in Gods and more than unicorns or Harry Potter.

Western zionist evangelicals =/= Christianity
Jews were driven out of Christian Europe

Catholics and orthodox literally believe Pic related.

Attached: CatholicsBelieveThis-1.jpg (549x686, 82K)

NPCs gotta NPC: repeat the same shit hundreds of times, almost never use rationality for anything, only believe in what his fellow automatons believe... you can't except too much from them.

No. Jews became the most powerful minority IN christian Europe.

Attached: ff.jpg (800x800, 165K)

>join le based ordodox :D
>Ofcourse the church is giga cucked, what did you expect? Not that I'd point this out to any le orthomemes on here tho.
>call me a shill again >;(

Name one example of orthodox believing this.

No we don't.

I have a Slavonic Jordanville Prayer Book like pic related across the room.

Bozhe milostiv budi mne greshnomu.

You all literally believe salvation is through Mary, and not Jesus.

see
I can't work Jow Forums because i am retard :D
You unironically should get gulag for this shitty meme

Retard. The Americans ruin everything they touch. Non American orthodox churches are based

But even the most cucked orthodox church is better than any other Christian church, so it's a good start for converts where they feel more comfortable and can ease into it

He will pay dearly. Your hate is understandable, but you know as well as I do that much evil happens, even worse than what you and me both suffered. The world is stained in sin and the misery of sin. God will recompense. Pray, brother, and pray for me too if you start praying because shit is going to get worse before it gets better. He does love you and me. Hang in there bro

This is some 7d kike level subversion

Attached: 1547594840619.png (963x720, 602K)

No we don't. You're literally straight up lying. I said give an example kike

No we don't. Jesus saves.
Mary intercedes, just like friends do.

Now the Roman Catholics believe in Mary as co-redemptrix, not us Orthodox.

it looks like you do on more than just the surface

Northern europeans were basically niggers when pagan, and after conversion they became the most powerful race is history.

Attached: 1469334034150.jpg (500x667, 93K)

My book isn't Slavonic.
Jordanville buckled to the Bolshevik Moscow church.

T. Amerimutt larper

Lots of antichristian shilling. The godless fucks have the whole internet, they want this place too? Go back to where you come from. Your (((friends))) have made it nice and comfy for your godless tastes. Hell, they even give you spaces to be pagan/new age. Aren't (((they))) great?

Please go back to your discords

Didn't the Greek orthodox church endorse a pro choice candidate not too long ago?

Fuck off newfag christshitter

Attached: 0cf2dce07b07bb8422eaf8c36b54f1f91fb8ffeac37ba96de83c495723b97c75.png (1586x1696, 1.08M)

To be fair, you have tax exempt churches. Why would you want to be on an anime image board anyways? God would wipe this place out if he were to exist.

The book in the pic is Slavonic.
What jurisdiction are you?

I've wanted to go Catholic for awhile, but the co redemtrix thing really bothers me.

But what bothers me about some orthodox ideas is I've heard from afew of them that there is no atonement thru Christ. Even heard one praise JP over it, mocking evangelicals in the process.

We were saved and cleansed from our sins through the cross of Jesus Christ.

Greek orthodox isn't just one united church. Some are based and some less so. Any orthodox church without benches, that's old calendar, and where all women wear headscarves and skirts is based. All others are slowly veering towards westernization. But are still better than nothing.

You supporting baby slaughtering witches? I don't think you know what heathens were like in the middle ages bro. If you are anything like them you need to be burned alive. It's not pleasent but for those like you it might be necessary.

The language is pre revolution Russian. The words may be Slavonic but that's cuz all prayers are. What jurisdiction are you?

Witches arent real you retard

>But what bothers me about some orthodox ideas is I've heard from afew of them that there is no atonement thru Christ.

It's not the same type of "Atonement" as in Protestantism.

By becoming incarnate, living His life, dying, descending into Hades, and rising from the dead, Christ filled every realm of our existence with Himself. He redeems our humanity in Himself. He doesn't sacrifice Himself to Himself so that he doesn't have to punish us. Instead, Christ heals us from our sins. He creates a way to remove sin, and therefore death.

orthodoxwiki.org/Soteriology

Jow Forums has always been Christian, you faggots came here during the election.

No it hasnt you lying donald cuck

30 years war created the modern nation state. Fucking pagans. Can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs.

You must be new around here then.

Attached: Podesta-Spirit-Cooking.png.jpg (632x811, 97K)

OCA. But old-guard. Lifelong Russian Orthodox.

So what jurisdiction are you in? Who's your bishop?

>implying I like Trump
kek go back to plebbit newfag

So you think we blinked into existence instead of being created? You think we evolved from a rock? You think that a God that created the universe can't make a virgin pregnant?
>user doesn't study the Bible

Attached: baphometsymbol.png (1342x998, 1.05M)

OCA isn't old guard and it sure isn't Russian
You don't know my bishop anyway

>defending slaughtering whites

Typical christian.

No you must be.

You first redditor

Attached: ff1.jpg (1280x856, 134K)

>I love my enemies
>I'm gonna kill em anyway
u w0t m8

>hating christards on Jow Forums is because the bible condemns fags
We hate faggots too, that's obviously not why we don't believe the bible.

kek

These low effort leftypol threads are pathetic. You are wrong and we're full, so fuck off.

Attached: 1547091490581.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Been here since before Jow Forums existed, you faggots started shilling against Christianity when you immigrated from reddit.

kek it's funny because y'all honestly believe that pic and a get are proof of your religion cuz you have nothing else.

No you havent. Been on this site 11 years and I'm tired of christcucks spamming their larp.

This is valid, but I also believe in the atonement as well. I understand how loathsome "pick and choose" Christianity is, but right now it's all I can see to do. I've seen too many with hyper progressive beliefs hitch their wagon to orthodox faith. Seen intellectuals clambering into the ship of eastern orthodoxy. maybe it's a good thing and a way for people of these kinds of persuasions entering into the fold of Christ.

I'm still learning towards Catholicism, but the extreme fixation on Mary I find unnerving. I've even heard some add Mary when envoking the Blessed Trinity. That is waaaaay fucked up

Yes, many of us are actually Russian. We started as a Russian jurisdiction, and there are a lot of us left. It's not just Schmemann-loving converts.

I'm old guard, not the OCA. My family was there back when it was the Metropolia. The admin level and PR of OCA is very Americanized, but there are a still a few of us who don't fit that mold.

>my bishop
Why? Are you Remnant ROCOR?

Your book uses more modern Orthography, but the prayers are Slavonic, not Russian.

based and red-pilled

You are exaggerating our impact here and you know it you fucking sissy. Christians here leave well enough alone. You fedoras and paganlarps(know there are good ones here too) are insufferable.

>BUT IT WASN'T REAL CHRISTIANITY

>How do Christcuc-
Stopped reading. Nice try, Jew.

Attached: th1.jpg (211x300, 13K)

Prove I haven't been on here longer than you newfag.

I have a second grade education at least. Perhaps your time is better spent with an online dictionary. I have yet to find anyone willing to truthfully attempt to debunk the legitimacy of the shroud. No atheist fool can, and your pilpul will not work on me.

rocana.org/

What is your church