Why are non-whites(besides women in general) more likely to be obsessed with material shit and fashion rather than...

Why are non-whites(besides women in general) more likely to be obsessed with material shit and fashion rather than whites

Attached: 20BBB579-07E6-4CDD-B2A2-66A94AB82201.jpg (622x736, 351K)

compensation for not being white

Simple minds are easier to control

they have nothing, which makes them feel terrible about themselves, so they PRETEND to have it with material goods. white people are smart so they just go put in the work and do it for real if they want it that bad.

They have more choices available for them than white men.

Attached: Two-Buttons-Lime-Suit-11127.jpg (450x839, 35K)

Fashion is just dressing how other people tell you to.
White people don't like to do what other people tell them to.
Material shit is temporary as nothing lasts forever. Sure have some. But clinging to it is pointless. All is temporary. Even you.
White people have the IQ to sometimes understand this and conceive of it on their own.

Only bugs and certain kinds of arabs do that. Not spics, Jews, poos, or hooks/chinks

Wtf I wrote 'nigs' and it came out as 'bugs'. I meant N I G S

It's not wrong, nigs are bugs

Because whitoids are dorks

nigs

Because muh dick

>whitoids
beta whitoids*

usually alpha whites care about fashion

Attached: 0A6C92B0-6176-49DA-BE59-158E8DD7F987.jpg (735x1102, 119K)

>alpha
>fashion

classic japan

Well in my case you are right i don't care about fashion.The funny thing is that we got a lot of haitian niggers recently and they usually spend the little money they have in fashion.

Mate selection
Sense of identity

Attached: peacock-mating-display_standard.jpg (900x600, 277K)

Most white guys have no swag. I'm not saying go out and dress like a runway model fag, but wear something decent for once. You got white guys in their 30s that still get their haircut at supercuts, wear cargo shorts past their ankles, graphic tees and flip flops. And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously, get it together for fucks sake.

Well i use the same kind of jackets like the guy on the pic but that's as far as i go in fashion.

> black dudes don't care about being fashionable

hurr hurr, what a backwards nigger

> black dudes care about being fashionable

hurr hurr, what a materialistic nigger

Spotted the nigger.

Attached: 1546400707607.gif (500x452, 987K)

>swag
You unironically need to kill yourself.

People obsess over material possessions, especially jewllery and flash, to offset their inner worthlessness

compensation

If I spend money on clothes, I'm buying clothes I'll be happy to be seen in and clothes that never make me feel under dressed.
I don't judge you for not caring what kind of clothes you wear, but I don't want to spend 10 bucks on a shirt just because its 10 bucks. I'd rather wear clothes I feel comfortable and confident in, even if it means I have to pay more.

>these tattoos mean a lot to me

Attached: 4313123.jpg (1280x1006, 155K)

>wear cargo shorts past their ankles
pants?

I assumed he meant down to their shins.

because of sociology, thats why

less cognitive ability, so more connected to the physical than metaphysical

No, OP. I'm not gonna shame people for caring about fashion to entertain you.

Because they are more likely to be low income. Poor people buy flashy material objects because it's a form of control and some of the only control that they can have over lives. Poor people can't live in nice neighborhoods, buy expensive cars, live in nice houses, travel, start businesses, ect... but they can save up and buy a designer sneakers.

Kek

It's all cope.
The white man only needs to wear thongs and shorts and everybody knows he is the boss.