Does the West stand a chance if it continues its current social trend?

Does the West stand a chance if it continues its current social trend?

Attached: China.jpg (1015x774, 163K)

I welcome our Chinese overlords with open arms.

Big if true

>yawn and rub your sore shoulder 'cause you're forced to go to school after spending the previous the night hauling huge rolls of fabric in the garment factory

Photographer: *SNAP* look at this faggot!

Tired of waiting for China to overthrow Canada.

Chinese are "effeminate" as fuck from to many based beans

So have Canada overthrow china

Progressivism is a Western creation designed to override the religious culture of the host nation and turn it top down into a weakened state. It's already being imported at mass levels throughout the world. If the West can't stop progressivism, it will sweep through to all developed nations and cause irreparable damage for the next 100 years. The only safe places are the absolute impoverished areas like Africa and large parts of India and Southeast Asia.

Unironically, they're stealing all of our ideas and implementing them fully, where for social reasons we are unable to do so. They're very much focused on the prosperity of China, not it's people. Where we dumb down an entire classroom to the lowest denominator, China focuses on the top performers. They're investing more in the elite, sending them around the world, and taking back knowledge/tech. They're investing in AI for the classroom, to recognize the brighter students. They'll invest in these people, who will have a much greater effect than moving an 80 IQ up to 85. There already is a big social divide between haves, and have nots, but if they move forward with gene therapies and AI, the divide will be a schism. A worker race, and a ruling race, if the west isn't competitive, they'll fall behind the curve. They're not there yet, but that's their goal, and they're doing more to get there than the west is by sacrificing social cohesion for the sake of diversity.

1.4 billion people, not a single full beard in the whole country.

No. The United States was defeated flawlessly in 1964 with the so called Civil Rights Act. There's no way to save the Republic.

China literally becomes an ant colony

Attached: 1538440910163.jpg (138x147, 21K)

Yeah we aren't overthrowing anything

Attached: GW5H76SU6JGFFFFXXZ5FTNZLEA.jpg (1500x844, 250K)

>thank God I have my full beard

Attached: 1524617721353.png (602x604, 636K)

I admire chinks for their resilience to kikery. Though kikes are going after whites atm, chinks are next

Kek

I wont let a bunch of slack jawed faggots deny me the pleasure of having a beard like what my ancestors had

Attached: sperg shinji.png (922x692, 429K)

>Even soys can grow a beard
Says a lot about insect people

Lmao it’s like 30 years too late vachina

It's cool, after the Gillette thing, they'll all be shaving

I still have to shave anyway because of my career because boomers still believe in the clean shave meme

Attached: RIP AND PINGAS.png (680x524, 299K)

Also BPH poisoning and estrogen poisoning from factory work and shitty regulations will take generations to clear out

they're going to start dumping T into the water for the boys

Based chinks best ally.

This is the equivalent of injecting steroids on a crockroach, it will still hide behind the fridge the moment you turn the lights on.