I'm about to fuck my black ex wife. While my Filipina GF is still in the filipines. AMA

I'm about to fuck my black ex wife. While my Filipina GF is still in the filipines. AMA

Attached: 1539644944844.jpg (520x520, 20K)

How bad does your dick stink?

Not a bit yet. But I'll have the nigress lick it clean.
Not gonna smell much more than latex anyway. Not raw dogging her.
It's been almost two years. Her and I both have fucked other people since then.
I intend to talk about that while I ram her.

how long you figure it will take for your dick to fall off?

Well, it hasn't yet, and I have previously fucked her thousands of times.
And again. I'm wrapping it up.

www.chatroulette.com

Kill yourself degenerate race mixer filth. How dare you associate the holy Swastika with your disgusting antics. you literal nigger

Stfu incel. Jelly faggot.
I fuck pussies. It's all pink on the inside.
Now let's see yours.

Send her nudes nigger

Attached: 2BB68E1E-719E-4350-89E5-50E81C057EEA.gif (242x200, 864K)

I've always wondered how anyone could be aroused by a black chicks pussy. Their lips are so black...it gives me the heebeejeebees.

I've only ever fucked Asian women (I'm a slant eyed gook myself) and when I've come across those rare few who have darker than average pussy lips, I'm immediately turned off.

She isn't here yet. Be here around 2130. 1940 now

The contrast is nice. A smooth white cock sliding into a warm wet VERY pink pussy, being surrounded by those dark folds...sexy.

Good job comrade

Attached: A6F5C77A-0119-43F9-B0F8-737C32657291.png (640x1136, 1.23M)

I am dating an 18 year old White girl, sorry you aren't chad enough to get a White girl you have to settle for animals.

Free pussy. She contacted me wanting to fuck.
You some kind of faggot you wanna turn down pussy?

I'm not a sexual deviant that's into bestiality so yes I would turn down a literal baboon contacting me for sex

Sure thing virgin larper.

Have fun tonight

Attached: black stds.jpg (965x1494, 214K)

Atleast you haven't died a virgin

Come on, don't make it sound like it's hard to fuck a white girl. All women play by the same rules. As long as you put in some effort and have even a little social ability, all color of women are easily attainable. Hell, being a Asian guy, I could easily land a white girl just on the fact that I'm "different" to the white boys she's been with.

All you guys who measure their worth by the women they have on their arm are insecure as fuck.

INB4: little Asian dick, short, slant eyed good

I live in America, my parents came here with nothing and can't speak the language. Even starting out at such a disadvantage, I probably am more successful financially than you shmucks who just complain about "muh white privilege".

If you're American, white and not making at least $250k annually, you suck at life.

Oooooo...so scared.
You obviously can't read either you ignorant fuck.