How is this acceptable?

How is this acceptable?

Attached: g9510-20_teacher-hope.jpg (840x1120, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/05/02/us/arizona-teachers-philippines.html
youtu.be/UEJeI65JAsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because nobody made her become a teacher

Want to know what's unacceptable? The fact you haven't bought Skyrim for the switch yet.

Attached: 1547422277746.jpg (960x504, 45K)

>this thread
>again

Attached: _cS0UE_ahBTMpi6Ih4izjiIrzXC4sGhYS_SgPQuYYVg.jpg (1065x1600, 278K)

>be me
>have chronic health problems
>need donated plasma to live a better life
>"oh user, this is one of the donors who gives her blood plasma on a regular bases to help people like you!"
>take out glock
>"I'd rather die, peace out space robots"
>pull trigger

Attached: 453453453.jpg (168x300, 6K)

3 months off a year in the summer must suck real bad. So must the Christmas vacation.

Takes 3 months a year off of work..

Tell her to move to california. They make $100k+ a year and are still striking for more.

You are stupid for trusting the (((school system))), focusing on nothing else but getting good grades, questioning nothing, getting into debt, and then getting a job to fool the next generation. Good job

bitch is either lying, had too many kids, or is living way above her means.

Because her income is less than her outgo.

Guarantee it's the last one.

It'll never be enough.
Look at that fat cunt and tell me she's likely to have the slightest sense of responsibility and capacity to plan her finances.

Attached: CvJG6VbUIAA3nAf.jpg (680x910, 72K)

>nytimes.com/2018/05/02/us/arizona-teachers-philippines.html
You conservatards are ridiculous. There are MAJOR shortages of teachers now because of your policies. I hope you enjoy Rajeesh teaching your kids English...

Attached: merlin_137285904_58270920-010f-494b-ad8f-5df90faf660f-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 422K)

>memorize facts from a book and from lectures
should this entitle you to something?

she should stop spending all her money on cakes and pies

Average public school teacher salary is 45-60k a year depending on the state.
It might not be enough in Sanfrancisco or NYC, but its a fair salary.
They also get thanksgiving break, Christmas break, spring break, and summer break. In addition to guaranteed weekends. They work literally half the year at an average of 181 days.

They also get government tier benefits and a pension plan.

Fuck off.

Attached: Teacher scum.png (1227x703, 1.29M)

Want to earn more money? Apply for jobs at more expensive schools in wealthier neighbourhoods, just like everyone else does when they want more money. Negotiate with your boss, improve your qualifications (master's degree in America is equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Aus which is the bare minimum required to be a teacher), take on a admin role, get a cheaper house, eat out less, move somewhere cheaper, all valid options instead of bitching that you're entitled to more money because decisions you made mean you can't pay your own bills.

Bloody hell, as someone with more than a few teachers in my family this infuriates me, morons making the whole profession look like tards.

On a side note, if any teachers here want a sweet job, look into teaching on Norfolk Island, they're desperate for teachers and were paying $150k AUD per year, tax free for a 3 year contract in 2008. Only downside is you're on a small island in the middle of nowhere, but after a few years you'd be set for life.

Attached: 1538532720837.jpg (480x247, 12K)

It’s called the internet sweetie

Eork in the free market and proof your actual worth in a fair competition.

Or btfo, whone bitch parasite!
Get some skills or a husband! .. uh-oh, u divorced hin and stole and wasted all his money ? .... aaaaawwwww....

agreed she's way too fat for that desk

You are retarded. Just take a breather, and play some good old skyrim.

Attached: ME.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>Believes the internet is a suitable substitute for education
Global IQ is dropping

>I pop DVDs in and get three months vacation a year

this is the bitch who makes 50k a year in a town where the average person makes like 28k lmao

I have 1 leg, make $7.5k a year, an associates in IT, and eat mostly beans and rice. I ain't bitching and crying. Reap what you sew you fucking materialistic, vain, hypergamite, people pleasing, faux impressionist pieces of cum covered faggot shot.

I have an A.S. I got in 1996. I made 109k this year fixing machinery. My house has been paid off for years. And I raised two kids. Fuck this woman.

How about because a master's degree from most state teacher colleges isn't worth the paper it's printed on, her 16 years of experience represents time in a chair, not time competing to hone her skills, and most Americans are financially illiterate with shitty spending habits.

American teachers have done nothing to improve their productivity in a world that has seen massive gains from technology and new ways of working. They've been left behind because they refuse to innovate and feel that concern for children entitles someone to a paycheck and annual cost of living adjustment. We need to let the system collapse under its own weight. Fortunately she's quite heavy.

Attached: 1545250874507.jpg (343x284, 35K)

Mr. Rajeesh would be the better choice compared to Mrs. Boqueesha's daily ebonics lesson.

>week off for thanksgiving
>two weeks off for Christmas
>week of for spring
>10 federal holidays
>3 months off for the summer
Teachers are the biggest fucking complainers around, they still make more than average AND work 60 fewer days than the average person

Its not right. Public schools should not exist at all.

Attached: 567534827(1).png (657x705, 316K)

Because education is micromanaged by state bureaucracy instead of the free market. Technology should have made teaching a student cheaper, but instead school are still stick buying 10 text books a year for each student.

Start mass deportations. You'll have classroom counts across the country in record speed.

>Technology
Looks like you fell for big tech propaganda. Tech just makes the kids short dopamine burst addicts at five. No Silicon Valley executive sends their kid to a school with technology.

>(master's degree in America is equivalent to a bachelor's degree in Aus which is the bare minimum required to be a teacher)
In some states you don't even need a college degree to teach

wow, you mean to tell me singing and fortnite dancing in front of a captive audience of children doesn't pay the bills? why would have thought?
youtu.be/UEJeI65JAsk

Attached: smug lavie.jpg (1545x968, 158K)

Time to delet public schools Ameribro

I Blame teachers

This comment fits the majority of Jow Forums threads in general.

What if I don't want to?

I went to a private school because my parents gave a shit about me. Public schools are all trash.

>In some states you don't even need a college degree to teach
Haha, good one my dear burger.
I mean, it's a joke, right?

Attached: 1.jpg (727x960, 52K)

>be teacher.
>Annual contractual pay raises.
>Can't budget her own money.
>Teaches your kids about budgeting.

Attached: 1547380488237.jpg (693x586, 178K)

Teachers being underpaid is a myth that needs to die.

Why aren't you one then?

They also only work 8 months of the year, interesting that they always leave that part out isn't it?

...thus liberals complain while asserting that they are entitled to free health care, free education, free abortions, free food, universal basic income, and equal outcome in all situations.

Because I can compete for money in a free market and not babysit the underclass.

Must not be cushy if you choose to wagecuck over teaching

Personally I think anyone who teaches a girl to read should receive a hundred lashes.

Every other week I see one arrested for perv shit. Teachers and priests.

You left out Easter/Spring break.

The irony is that teachers can also easily do this but it's easier to exploit the public system.

Are you implying Indian-Americans don't know English? Are you implying Americans should know English? I should call the SPLC.

Attached: 1544325648798.jpg (606x605, 51K)

How can she be struggling to pay the bills when she has enough $ to eat around the clock?

Attached: 87335983-86BB-41F3-AA2F-08F76E1E8810.jpg (720x1280, 202K)

sow

What the fuck kind of stupid question is that? Are you even capable of saying something that isn't completely stupid?

Yes, I sit in my BMW envying teachers and NEETs.

KEK, you got me there brother

Not even.

I know cunts like this. They squitter their money away on the most trivial shit. They shop incessently, making pointless little purchases in a kind of nervous tic habit. They've confessed it to me. Also look at her; she's a big fat slob. She hates to cook and she won't do dishes. Won't even with a dishwasher. WILL NOT DO IT NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT HAPPENING.

So she eats in restaurants or fast food 3 meals and 2 coffee breaks a day. Thus she's at least $50k in debt.

and Thanksgiving and MLK day and every other Federal holiday

>Thinks making $350 a month payments is a sign of wealth
lol. Regardless, you have no argument

Who cares what Marxist indoctrination camp guards make? Why are we paying tax money so they can brainwash our kids to hate us?

>Just dances around the question
If teaching is some super high paying cushy job, why are you not one?

There are shortages of teachers because even the most delirious liberal shit eater is still not masochistic and suicidal enough to want to enter a classroom and try to teach niggers that are pathological criminals who can murder or mutilate you with impunity.

Getting a master's in highschool teaching is completely superfluous. Anyone who ever graduated highschool was automatically already qualified to teach it.

Overeducating yourself and loading yourself with a debt that no job in your field could support isn't evidence of some massive crisis, just that you're a retard.

a woman lie heaven forfend

Thinks I make payments. KEK

Because the roastie can't budget her money worth shit ,had 4 bastard children and can't be bothered to lower her stranded of living to match her financial intake .
She's just like every other single mother in the US, but gets paid way to much to be on welfare and foodstamps

Sure you do! Keep trying to prove yourself to an internet stranger!

Teachers are overpaid (high pay for time) but not well paid (not high pay per year.) Teaching is a good job for someone who isn't interested in achieving anything.

Do you know how many fucking teachers there are? It’s a shit job that’s easily replaced by millions of other teachers. She’s obviously not very smart otherwise she’d have gotten a masters in something that pays better

I fucking hate people that think they are owned something.

plot twist: gambling problem

I don't know. Why do teachers need Master's Degrees? In order to teach 12th grade you need a 13th grade education.

Do you think that's costume jewelry she's wearing?
I guarantee all that shit is designer , accept for the denim jacket, which the photographer told her to put on to make her look poor

Government employees can starve

This

Yep; say if you got a masters degree in mathematics or history or biochemistry or whatever.

You will never ever come close to being able to teach it in any public school; the curriculum is built into a narrow rut you must follow perfectly. There is no room to deviate even to the slightest degree and even if you did it would be to no effect. There is curriculum, there are tests to ensure the curriculum has been administered and digested by the target individual. Everything else is superfluous.

>Major shortages because of our policies
Sorry, who mandated that teachers go through six years of education to get the job?

My dad was a public school teacher with a master's in his subject and he barely cleared $50K/year. The reason he became a teacher was he wanted to have the same vacations as his children, luckily he could afford it. Being a teacher is a luxury which should only be allowed to married fathers.

lol I saw there's a teachers strike in california?
california is 100% democrat, so why don't they tax hollywood and tech giants to pay for all the shit these leftists want?

Corporate democrats use federal politics as a distraction from their state problems. So their lemmings will think " OH, the state dems we voted in cant do shit cause the federal republicans and Trump!! "

Universal Healthcare began in Canada in 1 province that acted on its own because it had the balls.
No reason California cannot do it on its own as well by just raising taxes a lot on the liberal elite. But they want whites money, specifically rural whitey. Not liberal elites.

And let's not even talk about evil little bitches that can ruin a male teacher life to the degree his only escape is suicide with a few sly lies about him sexually touching her, which she will casually recant 4 months later after his life lies in ruins.

except

There pay isnt that great for someone with a higher skillset and education. Idk I personally had great teachers in my public high school and they had high salaries. This is in NJ, picunrelated

Attached: diane-kruger-the-bridge-tv-series-season-2-premiere-in-west-hollywood_2.jpg (1280x1800, 464K)

She spends to much
(Likely still paying student loans)
Workaholics....
Bitch bitch bitch

>Ok, sirs. Times to learns the Englishes, sirs!

>why don't they tax hollywood and tech giants
I am calling the ADL and spray painting swastikas right now you bigot

baby sitting has never paid that well

>donate
>for money

>high pay for time
Per nominal work hour, maybe, but there is a lot of time needed outside the school day for things like lesson plans, grading, inservices, continuing education classes, etc. The idea is generally that you go into teaching because you like it or find it meaningful, not because you want to fund an extravagant lifestyle.

Yeah, I fucked up because I was fucking around on my phone while typing this on my keyboard

>ayo wite boi do you undastand tha words that ah comin outta my mouf

Do you think that's costume jewelry she's wearing?
I guarantee all that shit is designer , except for the denim jacket, which the photographer told her to put on to make her look poor

>tfw a man like Eggy would've been married and living normally back then

>The idea is generally that you go into teaching because you like it or find it meaningful, not because you want to fund an extravagant lifestyle.
Teachers are paid to do a job regardless of motives, just like everyone else. Don't sign the contract if you don't wanna do the work.

>There pay isnt that great for someone with a higher skillset and education
Thats because they specifically don't have a higher skillset. When you graduated highschool you proved you already had all the knowledge of your teacher.

>Much teaching is a specific profession
Professionals and Tradesmen train subordinates on the job. The worlds best doctor was trained by somone who's primary degree was in medicine, the worlds best plumber was trained by someone who's primary qualification is as a carpenter. It's only primary and secondary school teachers who want to pretend there's something special about what they do outside of just knowing the core subject.

Teacher is the scapegoat job of adulthood. You only require a 2 year program to teach its not that intensive unless your in medical or engineering.

Also Student Loans can never default

Don't get a job in the fashion industry, user

>If teaching is some super high paying cushy job, why are you not one?
You're fucking retarded, he never said it was super high paying or cushy.
Just overpaid. Meaning they're fucking useless and get more money than they're worth.

I live in California, they always say they are striking for the children, and ask for the same fucking three things
>Small class sizes
>more funding
>more pay
They always take the raise and let the other two points go once they get it , what's sad is, people still fall for it.
Teachers in CA aren't good people, they are shit at teaching.