In the Bullpen and waiting

ACB = Soon!

Attached: barrett-senhearing-9-6-17-090617-rh1-529-450bp.jpg (450x300, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afj.org/our-work/nominees/britt-grant
pfaw.org/blog-posts/britt-grant-judicial-nomination-raises-deep-concerns-prior-to-hearing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brap

Based. Watch as the shills flood this thread and concern troll about ACB. She's gonna be great.

>trusting a female justice
She's got adopted shitskin kids, she would probably cuck on anything immigration related. The Supreme Court should be 9 conservative WASP men that proceed to reverse every shit decision that the W*rren gave us.

Whoa....

How will democrats attempt to demonize her? I think the only thing they could go after is she's Catholic.

I'd bang her gavel

Whoa

Attached: iu.png (634x634, 992K)

Whoa...

Adopted children from haiti, via clinton foundation.

They wont shes one of them.

All of this are shilling in this thread.

>They have people in both sides of the isle.

If they don't try to destroy her we know she's a bad pick.

Whoa...

yeah, because I really want a christcuck who adopted two Haitian kids to be making decisions about immigration in my country

>I want a woman that adopts nigger children to make decisions for my county
The stakes are too high for this shit

Nice

I bet Christine Ford was diddled by ACB too.

Attached: 1541024143519.jpg (746x1024, 84K)

That nigger lover deserves the rope.

BRITT GRANT!!!

afj.org/our-work/nominees/britt-grant
>Similarly, the record Grant established in the attorney general’s office, in our view, “represents an advocacy position that is extreme,” in that she has sought to weaken rights of women, persons of color, LGBTQ Americans, and workers, as well as environmental protections.

Attached: Britt-Grant.jpg (240x300, 14K)

Where does the population sample come from? That's important in the matter

Grant has spent a significant portion of her career using her legal training and abilities to further a sharply conservative legal agenda. She spent several years with the Georgia attorney general’s office, first as counsel for legal policy and then as solicitor general.iii Through that office, she helped the state, either through litigation or amicus briefs:

support industry’s efforts to weaken the Endangered Species Act;iv
defend a state law prohibiting abortion after 20 weeks;v
argue that same-sex couples’ right to marry is not protected by the U.S. Constitution;vi
argue that Title IX permits schools to discriminate against transgender children;vii
attack the legality of President Obama’s Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) program;viii
claim that the coverage formula for preclearance under the Voting Rights Act violated the Constitution;ix and
support Arizona’s discriminatory proof of citizenship requirement for voter registration.x
pfaw.org/blog-posts/britt-grant-judicial-nomination-raises-deep-concerns-prior-to-hearing/

Attached: Possible SCOTUS pick_ BRITT GRANT.jpg (2904x1637, 2.5M)