THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF HIGH SCHOOL POLICY DEBATE

youtube.com/watch?v=8IIm2an8QkI

Attached: AbsoluteState.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB
youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxgrr0wL8M
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Attached: 1538347966929.jpg (1024x998, 188K)

wew

>high schoolers lose round for citing Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson

there have been no more arguments since january 2017. molyneaux said so. there are no more arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y

Modern debate is the gayest shit on Earth. If you spew out as many different talking points in the shortest about of time you win.

It's actually worse than that.

Op omitted the title and context of the video and I like being helpful. :DDD

Attempting to debate people who have been indoctrinated with post-modernism and Marxism is futile and meaningless. Unfortunately the only thing these people will understand is the gun, sword, or fist.

In Turkey we argue with our fists

>MUH INDIVIDUALS

everyone needs to die

really glad i never did debating without a couple quick nips so I have no recollection of all the presumably cringy retarded shit I did and said

THIS IS SOME TRULY BLOODBOILING SHIT

THANK

YOU

I know how boomer this sounds, but this really is just basically the Soviet Union style of academic subversion.
At least these kids are learning that individualism is the ultimate divide and conquer meme now instead of later.

Give me synopsis pls

i graduated high school in 2007, never heard of "speed reading" a fucking debate script. this shit is nonsensical.

What a bunch of faggets on all side gkys

>6:00
>whats wrong with making you (whites) feel guilty?
ah god, just end it all

Attached: 1416460205383.png (625x582, 14K)

>ben Shapiro
>white supremacist

Attached: 1492424594266.gif (324x208, 1.8M)

imagine thinking that anything that happens in high school has any kind of significance

saged and heavened

faggot, if you listen to it up for a few minutes, at least past the 5 minute mark, youll hear LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME ARGUMENTS MADE BY ADULTS IN CONGRESS AND THE U.N.

Attached: 01658434.jpg (600x438, 64K)

>what college you get admitted to is almost wholly determined based on your high school performance

at ~13:00, she says "literally i cant"

American School Debate community is overrun by indoctrinated post-modernists
>irrelevant debate topic
>indoctrinated children present no affirmative argument, instead presenting slam poetry about their racial identity
>reasonably logical students respond to this by saying there was no argument to respond to, this isn't fair
>affirmative says they have no grounds to decide what is fair because they have "white privilege"
>negative provides arguments and citations of ben shapiro and jordan peterson and historical evidence and basic philosophical arguments for why they're being white is completely irrelevant
>judge is also an indoctrinated post-modernists and says they're racist and ends the debate
>judge says as a teacher its his place to protect students from harm and that the negatives arguments create
PSYCHIC VIOLENCE
>against the affirmative
>Director of the debate says the team is right to say the judge was wrong for prematurely ending the debate, but that they dont have an argument to overturn the decision because the judge gets to decide whats "racist" within the scope of the debate

Same here.
Not once have I heard about that being a thing.
I was 08 though.
Was supposed to be 07, buy was having too much of a good time if you know what I mean.

It sounds like the debate judges they went to agreed that they weren't being racist and the other judge was wrong, but that these two wouldn't be likely to win if they tried to appeal. Also I dont know who slammed the door but fuck that was juvenile, what a bunch of thin-skinned cunts

This.

The talking so fast you can't even tell what the fuck they are saying really ruins it.

What is this autistic video. What class makes you read a fucking debate like this?

>buy was having too much of a good time if you know what I mean.
hell yeah man. raiding nax and crushin AV

It's fucking retarded. Someone needs to exterminate the likes that came up with this shit and get some adults in charge.

The director was really good though.

Im glad I got out of school rught before this stuff started happening.

>Kid presents clear arguments
>MMMMM
>aRe yOu SeRiOus riGhT nOW??
>Ohhhhh my gaaahhhhhh.......
It's like Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex all over again

Attached: demoralized people.jpg (1036x627, 182K)

Debate has been like this for decades. It is unfortunate.

bullshit. show me a video prior to 2012. i use 2012 because that was the final year of sanity, though i occasionally use 2010 as the beginning of the bullshit.

HibejejhenejueheNot racistHndwisnwnsisjsnsusnsjsjsjBen ShapirosjsnsisisjwjsisisjLibergydnejejsjsjejj

I actually was able to follow everything that the young man said.

How the living shit was i able to do that....?
man i have no fucking idea.

spreading jewish propaganda should be a loss

>11:15
>DAS HOW IT ISSSSS
>NO I DON'T HAVE TO PROVIDE WARRANTS FOR THAT
>TAKE RESPONSIBILITYYYYY
>DEADASSSS
We need another AIDS epidemic to wipe out these faggots

Attached: what in the fuck.png (404x404, 70K)

This is max cringe. Guy talks so fast I can't comprehend.

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days before I discovered Yuri, and realized just exactly how fucked America is.

Attached: B59C42F3-EDD5-4507-AB88-9DD964FCD079.png (750x1334, 2.93M)

>what is the black equivalent of the KKK
Uhh...Black Panthers, Nation of Islam, the EFF. That's just off the top of my head.

probably because you notice keywords, intention, and the speaker was honestly decent at emphasizing words appropriately. you notice patterns decently and see the forest through the trees. its still bullshit and any teacher advocating such style should be forced to teach inmates

Im talking about people in debate talking super fast. Not SJW nonsense. I graduated high school in 2001 and I remember people in debate practicing breathing in huge gasping gulps that let them talk for longer periods withoit stopping. They would talk so fast I could hardly even follow WTF they were saying just like this video.

He’s been watching too many Ben Shapiro videos

2010 here, the "speed reading" started to pick up steam around my time in, but it was generally regarded as bush-league and basically only used by blacks who couldn't compete without spitting out 500 words a minute, and only accepted by Marxist fag judges and only then if the opponent didn't clearly engage with the substantive points raised (which if you could understand what the hell was being said, weren't actually that many). I actually won rounds involving volunteer judges because idiot nogs wouldn't know their audience and would speed read to the point that their relatively untrained judges couldn't decipher what was being said.

From what I have seen of debate vids in the last few years, things have clearly gone downhill fast. But I am also from a rural area not on the coasts so we might just have been late on the train.

that's nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=HxtVorLYnds

right, thats what i meant. i have never seen or heard of this speed reading debate shit before, which is why ill only believe you if i see proofs. dont take it personally.

At least it is here, user. At least it is here.

Attached: 1546652698482.png (500x500, 185K)

Guys, after the pew poll and this I'm not sure Gen Z is going to save us at all. They are going bury us.

Attached: ps.png (640x604, 237K)

I was looking for this vid lmao

Holy shit, can someone explain to me why he is trying to speak like the cool black feminist slam poets do? Why are you emulating that which is disgusting? This is really bad, please delete your video.

Is this how the eternal wash your jordan weinersonite finally sees why individualism loses? I agree with the nigros here. These white boiz should embrace the holocaust. After all they are responsible for it by being white. Maybe they will actually look into why the germans holohoaxed the jews

They were never going to "save us." That was a complete crock of shit that no one should have bought into. Why exactly would they? All of the same influences that fucked the millennial generation straight into Pozzville are still here. Millennial and Gen X parents are just as neglectful and idiotic as Boomer parents. There was no reason to ever expect change.

>16:00
>I just don't think arguments like this are helpful
>I know that's what you think, but why does it matter what you think, you're not in the round
>BECAUSE... it does ACTUAL violence to people
Fuck that faggot gook. These cunts just want a system that's rigged to favor them. I hope this blows up on YT

Attached: MUH WAVE.png (672x613, 309K)

I'm not some debate fanboy and I don't watch debate videos, i just remember attending high school debate in 1997-2001 and seeing this shit. So I don't have some youtube link to a 1999 debate video on hand I can provide this moment as proof And I'm not going to spend the next 20 minutes hunting for one for you. If you don't believe me then I don't give a fuck. All I am saying is I saw this super fast talking 20 years ago.

>This is max cringe. Guy talks so fast I can't comprehend.
That's just the formality he has to complete for the submitted arguments to count.

From what I understand, they're trying to fit a fuck load of arguments into the time limit. Yes, it's retarded. I was on a debate team in high school and we never did this shit. Must be a zoomer and/or American thing.

Its how debate is taught in school.

Sounds like that violates the first amendment and the kid should make a big deal about that.

But you aren't going to debate these people and win. They are in war mode, they want us dead. And they know it's us or them, and they're making their move. You're not going to convince them to give up. Sooner you realize what situation we REALLY are in, the better.

These people are truly holding us back.

this speed reading shit is retarded lmao
you know some jew came up with structure

This is not a shock to me or anybody else that has been paying attention for the last 10 years. The kid did a great job though. The teacher's autistic screeching was priceless at about 17 minutes.

More and more I think back on this scene from starship troopers. They discuss how physical violence is the ultimate authority. Enough of all this SJW nonsense and post modernist power grabbing through fear. We need redpilled patriots to sieze control again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxgrr0wL8M

Based, and redpilled.

Attached: whyracemixingisbad.jpg (758x878, 118K)

fem virus

Attached: 1539090755213.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

unfortunately, kids are treated as quasi-citizens when it suits jews or liberals. courts have decided kids dont have all their rights, or rights when in public school.

the best thing is to keep the kids occupied in something outside of school. no school athletic teams, only community athletic team

You bet your ass some kike came up with this shit so that double digit IQ minorities can stand a chance.
At least very least a kike signed off on it.

Attached: 1546783182929.jpg (525x700, 131K)

part 2

Attached: 1539090799967.jpg (2913x9987, 3.05M)

i came to post this haha fuck me dead

>PSYCHIC VIOLENCE
Yeah, he just did psychic damage to everyone. They need spellblock and magic armor.

Attached: 3c521014d98a81a505654b8cc42905df4bb23d4dc1c10870272d9e0ec42fa4e2.gif (339x349, 107K)

I can't even listen to this anymore. The woman is a fucking idiot.
well u said
well ur argumen is shit boy
she can't even refute the basic notion that a future white male cannot claim responsibility for past white males

The fast talking is just an exploit. If you cover 30 valid talking points and your opponent can only address and debunk 17 of them and never even touches the other 13 points you made then they lose. As long as your points are somewhat decent you can just spam them and drown your opponent in matetial they must counter.

It's a dumb strategy that ruins the spirit of debate in my opinion. They should create a character or word count limit. See who can present the best argument in 10,000 characters or less etc. Then the system would reward being eloquent and succinct in your arguments, not blabbering as fast as humanly possible.

>Land of the free
>Get kicked out of school debate because you said bad word man book
>The absolute state of that fucking debate where they just mumble words as fast as they can.
>American education

HAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE HOLD ME

Attached: 1515366637423.png (1124x598, 152K)

>literally, like...I can't. Straight up

I can't stand all the typical, leftist jargon the blurred out morons use.

>our race and gender have nothing to do with what's right and wrong
wrong sucker

>le turbo meme speech
>I'm not trying to be offensive
>Jordan B. Penison
>caucasity
Just kill these monkeys (don't do anything illegal).

Anyone who talks as fast as an auctioneer or says "I'm not trying to be racist" should be put to death.

Attached: 1541976432416.jpg (1024x1004, 211K)

what was the point? isn't the whole point of debate to clearly articulate points that can convince the audience? not just to spew words as fast as possible, probably losing half the audience in the process?

You're 100% correct.

The time for debate passed a decade ago. The battle lines have been drawn, all that's left is for the bullets to start flying.

>200168122
n/m I read this one:

>isn't the whole point of debate to clearly articulate points that can convince the audience?
No. Modern debate is about listing as many points as you can that the judges (hardcore leftists) don't disapprove of.

It's part of the SJW program, it's easy to understand what your saying at a thousand words per minute if you debate the same over and over, who is the biggest victim, who is the biggest racist.

If you get in to context that that's literally all they talk about every one of this debates then you know there is no need for analysis

>I BE HAVIN DREAMS OF CHOCOLATE COVERED WATERMELONS
>THE NIGGUH BODIES CAN'T UH EXIST UH THE QUEER BODIES UH
>SHA KLAK KLAK
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Attached: wtf is happening.jpg (236x231, 9K)

it's "mordernized"
debates in the past needed to be of sound mind and reason, there was no speed reading.

hahahahah physiological violence what the fuck is this shit what a stupid mexican cunt

This is what modern debate looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Girls and women and browns and söyim should be fucking banned from schools.

Attached: 1541908718038.jpg (640x717, 37K)

This video accurately sums up the current situation in America. Non whites are openly and aggressively identiatarian. They absolutely do believe in collective guilt and want to take everything white people own and will use the past to justify it. Shamelessly slur all criticism as racism while white guliters capitulate without a moment considering whether it is valid or not.
White cuck teachers allow the situation to conspire without any real contemplation of the long term ramifications of their ideas and how they will affect him or his future progeny.
White male students in love with their own egos attempt to project their own atomised and individualistic view of the world onto others while professing vast sophistry and wordplay to make them feel good. Despite being sound and rational they failed to recognise that they do not share their most fundamental assumptions of the world with the people they were debating with and therefore lose the debate simply due to the inability to create mutual understanding. Instead of being redpilled bu this situation and reevaluating the flaws with their own individualistic view of the world, they’ll simply double down and lose again and again and again.
These two separate groups may as well be speaking a completely different language and the non white speakers seem unaware that the inevitable conclusion of their own ideas will be absolute genocide of either them or of white people. People will dismiss this video as a one off or simply “lol they’re dumb”. This is how the west falls and ironicallly this is precisely why the alt right will win. Only once whites realize their own collective identity could a bridge of mutual understanding be made.

I literally... I can't.... trigger warning...
they're their own caricature

Attached: left crazy facts.png (900x843, 946K)

you guys gonna be able to get kanter?? just send a turkish spy and 1 bullet in the skull as he's leaving some new york night club then get on plane and go home

>Psychic violence

Attached: 1540581058635.png (800x500, 430K)

>But you aren't going to debate these people and win. They are in war mode, they want us dead. And they know it's us or them, and they're making their move. You're not going to convince them to give up. Sooner you realize what situation we REALLY are in, the better.
Oh, trust me user, I know all too well. Every redpill hit me hard these past two years.

Attached: le same extremes.jpg (750x312, 137K)

I've been saying for a while that this line of thinking will end with some form of genocide. Either us or them. White people are born with inherent white privilege, you cannot be racist against white people, all people are equal in all abilities so any under representation is a result of white male racism/sexism, white people are responsible for all the evil and inequality in the world today. As their numbers grow it will begin with more and more quotas in every category where they are under represented. When that fails to achieve equal outcomes the next step is applying taxes and penalties only to privileged groups, and when that fails the final solution will be the elimination of white people. We have to wake up and act collectively against these people if we're ever going to have a future.

That image was my big red pill, along with mixed race people struggling to get organ transplants especially bone marrow.

I believe white people will wake up. But they are going to have to suffer immensely first. Millions will die. I honestly believe at this point, all of this is now unavoidable no matter what we do.

>Every redpill hit me hard these past two years.

Literally just earlier tonight my wife said that she has noticed me enjoying less and less movies and TV shows over the past couple years. We were trying to find something to watch on (((netflix))) and I wasn't interested in a single thing. I try to hide my power level around her since she tends to react poorly to hardcore redpills and just gets upset. But she is 100% correct. Shit I could enjoy 5 years ago now just strikes me as blatant leftist propaganda. It gets harder and harder for me not to rage at the simplest things now. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being blissfully ignorant.

I'm also from Arizona and did high school debate. I lost several times because I wasn't aggressive enough/ didn't really have refutations but damn could I cross examine. This video is interesting because it shows a) how the debate organization is convinced by cheap rhetoric. b) the exact moment where I didn't want to be a lawyer anymore.

The girl in the video literally says trigger warning for 13:23. And I know that bitch too if she's from Arizona and Latina, I debated against her twice and she was pretty quiet from when I talked to her once. She spoke as if she was irritated, spoke with conviction and made pretty good arguments too, nothing but quiet respect to her. She didn't seem like the friendly type but I didn't know she was an SJW.

It's a real chore to not light my friends' houses on fire when we watch football, honestly.

>watching N*tflix with your wife
user...
youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

That's really hard to watch. Why can't debate be like it was 15 years ago, where race wasn't the main talking point, or become a main talking point when it clearly had nothing to do with the original argument in the first place.

Attached: JUST.jpg (352x360, 98K)