OMG Gaddafi was actually the naive hero in the story

OMG Gaddafi was actually the naive hero in the story

> after seeing what happened to sadam why didn't plan to replace the Petro Dollar in secret get nukes or some shit what he think was going to happen

Attached: NATO-Destroyed-Libya-To-Prevent-Gold-Backed-sheepmedia.jpg (700x357, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N6IbzttQomY&feature=player_embedded
911-truth.net/other-books/Muam...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol petro dollar isnt getting replaced

Redpill me on Gaddafi

this nigger was gonna say fuck america & the petro dollar & create a african union around african gold & oil

>how can you have such a grand plan and not factor in the repercussions of being raped with bayonet

Attached: bhu.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Europe’s unsuspecting greatest ally. I love how we mutt’d them up worse than we are

Attached: 137CF7F2-1578-4C34-85FA-34E4CE7FB20E.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Gaddafi also wanted money to stop the migrant hordes. The jews wanted migrant hordes and wanted to keep their money, so he got killed.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

He knew the score, he just wanted to go out like a man. "I am a rebel from the tents. I will die fighting." He said. Gaddafi was a man who took a dangerous dose of the Red Pills and knew he could not continue being somebody's bitch for the rest of his life. It is better to live one day as a lion than one thousand years as a lamb.

>naive

Not in the slightest. He knew everything and that's why he's dead.

Attached: 1427925700167.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

>Redpill me on Gaddafi
Idk what he was like, but he wanted to start selling oil in a new gold-backed currency instead of niggerdollars, so the US took him out. Also called out amerigga for turning on Saddam and warned arab states' leaders that the US has no loyalty to them, they could be next etc.

So, pretty based imo.

Back in college I wanted to make pro-Gaddafi shirts just to trigger people. Didn’t even know anything about his politics, just that he was A Bad Guy.

the hip bone is connected to the leg bone
the leg bone is connected to the ass bone
the bayonet is connected to the lower
intestine.

Attached: gaddafi-sodomized-3.jpg (1024x576, 105K)

Libya Truth
youtube.com/watch?v=N6IbzttQomY&feature=player_embedded

Some of what I have found out about Libya and Muammar Al Qaddafi since the brutal, illegal invasion of Libya by Rothschild owned NATO forces.

I ask all reading this to do whatever they can to oppose the New World Order, NATO, the UN and our corrupt politicians.

Please read Qaddafi's Green Book.
Download link
911-truth.net/other-books/Muam...

His demands were extremely small in the grand scheme of things. He was asking the EU to give him 5 billion Euros. That's nothing compared to the amount of welfare and housing for refugees that they've paid by now.

What the the fuck?! Gaddafi called the events of 2016. Does this mean he was the single thread holding African
illegalz from invading Europe?!

Attached: 1547760518301.gif (221x196, 410K)

Fucking kikes, every time, they just can't help themselves.

Pretty much.

Gaddafi signed his own death warrant when he planned to create his own gold-based "Afro-dollar". He wanted to make Africa prosperous and self-sufficient. Of course that conflicts with the Globalist's Kalergi Plan so Gaddafi had to die. I think some of Hillary's leaked emails admits he was killed because his monetary system was rogue and not under their control.

Wtf is wrong with ancaps here ?

The best part about that meeting when Gaddafi warned the other states' leaders is that Assad instantly started smirking and laughing like Gaddafi was mad. How naive he was.

Give up the nukes Kim, you mad man. You absolute mad man, you are a threat to the world, just give em up and let peace consume you.

Attached: 1497776824880.jpg (1280x906, 161K)

Big F, i liked him even in my bluepilled/ naive days

Attached: 1542829750335.jpg (599x795, 595K)