Are we really too evil to be saved at this point?

Have we passed the point of no return? Does our ultra-permissive society and culture deserve to die?

Attached: 1547689925512.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uha7WWgoeX4
bbc.com/news/world-europe-46908396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need a war

Yeah. I have constant suicidal thoughts because there's no escape. I'm only able to scrape myself together and move forward because the niggers and jews hate my breathing.

It's two people wearing weird clothing (by our societies standards). Where is the ""evil""?
You have to use your imagination to project evil onto it, but that's merely a reflection of your own mind. To the pure, all things are pure. Check the evil in your own heart first.
The broader public isn't taking this as seriously as you guys because they know the difference between what they see and what they imagine.

yeah, I'm projecting my own immoral, degenerate, sexual perversions on these two normal, healthy, great future ahead of them, individuals

There is still hope user. We are currently living in the beggining of a great tribulation, you would have your HAPPENINGS as soon time advances, we can strike back, but is going to be really hard, it seems pretty much most of christhians would be opressed or killed. Dont forget to go to church man.
t.catholic

>image
I feel like this all leading up to a Taxi Driver-type ending. It feels inevitable.

Not until diaper faggotry or fursuiting becomes mainstream. Then we've gone too far.

This entire country is Sodom and Gomorrah. Don't look back or you'll become a pillar of salt when God Nucs the fucker.

Dude, there's nothing left of the Catholic Church. No spirituality, just a bunch of pedos who don't even believe in God anymore. Go Orthodox bro.

Attached: 12544512.jpg (2200x1466, 424K)

It’s the slow boil to insanity. Cultural Marxism is the pandora’s Box of satanism and there’s not one race, religion, or society on earth that it hasn’t infected now

>boys genitals mutilated for generations
>WOAH GUYS THIS KIDS DRESSING LIKE A GIRL COULD THIS BE THE TURNING POINT TO SHOW WERE EVIL?

Attached: ff.png (800x1000, 143K)

What's immoral, degenerate, or sexual about a costume that exposes no sexual organs?

Nothing wrong with drag children

no that's fucking evil

yes our culture deserves to die, the West as we know it will die, and something far better shall rise out the ashes for everyone's benefit

We still have hope

Attached: E5E16778-7EC4-42D6-A82D-8795959120E4.jpg (750x819, 578K)

something is wrong with the kid who touches himself instead of running away in fear.

wearing a dumb costume is evil but wishing death on our culture isn't?

Just the cities are beyond saving. Urban and rural tards like myself are still living like it's 1950

youtu.be/uha7WWgoeX4

I’d say it’s gotta go I’m just not convinced whatever follows won’t be worse

Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Bunch o' fat fucks.

Attached: 4c5680c440c28f383644fc29211c12cad22f3bdfd8fbbd468724f52ecb4e4f58.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Go out into the city and find 10 god fearing men.
If you can it will be spared.

There's been a lot worse throughout history.

i am a watcher. judging your worth as a civilization. doesn't look good.

Unironically yes.

It isn't worth saving. Just let it all fall, and hope the generation's next will see past the bullshit. And if not: just pray for a meteor to wipe us all out

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 11.56.58 PM - Edited.png (547x603, 238K)

i get where youre coming from, and quite frankly it could be applied to most stigmas we hold, but this is asinine. if you think otherwise you need help

to an extent, this is fucking ridiculous though. open your fucking eyes

god that photo is revolting. fuck

cosplaying as a rent boy at age 8 is totally normal and healthy you Nazis

Attached: blocc.png (920x535, 782K)

That fucking tranny has to hide his boner.

I have the feeling you have come from the bastion of fagotry, convince me that you arent

Those two have posed in another photo were the adult was literally wearing a cloth on his dick and the kid close also sexually posing, then same kid dressed like a prostitute danced I a pole while adults throw money at him

I want to cry

Attached: images (14).jpg (300x168, 8K)

yes...and it is dying

God's going to wipe it out

There is none. Conservatives are just triggered by shit that's not what they expect. Drag hurts no one and has been around forever. The child is essentially in costume.

It appears so

bbc.com/news/world-europe-46908396
>Gay Austrian policeman wins long fight for justice
>Austria must compensate an ex-policeman who was sacked in 1976 for sexual indecency with minors and who lost 25% of his police pension, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) has ruled.
>"It's wonderful that the judges have ended this discrimination, after 10 years in court," the man's lawyer Helmut Graupner told the BBC.